and-and-and young and good-looking, he could…
你随便扔给他什么马 他都能驯服
He could break any horse that you could throw at him.
那时 他春风得意
Back then, he just had a way.
他快40岁时
Now he’s into his, uh, late 30s
重重地摔了一跤 摔伤了屁♥股♥
and he takes a bad fall, and it messes up his hip.
他并没有 没有瘸
He’s not… He’s not… He’s not crippled
或者残废 但…
or anything like that, but…
他的脊椎出了大毛病
But he’s got spine problems he never had before, and he spends, uh…
大多数时间他都比以前要痛苦得多
more of his days in pain than he ever did before.
天哪 这本小说听上去不错
Jeepers, this sounds like a good novel.
对 还行
Yeah, it’s not bad.
你看到哪里了
Where are you in it?
大概看了一半
Mm. About midway.
那轻风现在怎么样了
What’s happening to Easy Breezy now?
他…
Uh, he’s, um… He…
他已经不复当年了
He’s not the best anymore.
老实说 差远了 而且…
In fact, far from it. And…
他逐步向生活妥协 结果…
he’s coming to terms with what it’s like to be slightly more…
却…
use…
却一天比一天更没用
Slightly more useless each day.
没事的 卡勒布
I-it’s okay, Caleb.
没事的
It’s okay.
听起来这是本很伤感的书
It sounds like a really sad book.
可怜的轻风
Poor Easy Breezy.
我都要哭了 虽然我根本没看过这本书
I’m practically crying, and I haven’t even read it.
15年后你也会这样
About 15 years, you’ll be living it.
什么
What?
没什么 小可爱 我只是…
Nothing, pumpkin puss. I’m just…
逗你玩呢
I’m just teasing you.
你知道吗 你
You know something? You…
你对这本书的看法可能是对的
You might be right about this book.
它对我的触动比我想象的更深
I think it hits harder than I gave it credit for.
我不喜欢”小可爱”这种名字
I don’t like names like “Pumpkin puss,”
但既然你不开心
but since you’re upset,
我们以后再说这个
we’ll talk about that some other time.
我只到西木区
I’m only going as far as Westwood Village.
乞丐可没得选
Hey, beggars can’t be choosers.
-上来吧 -谢谢
– Come on in. – Thanks.
-非常感谢 -不客气
– Thank you so much. – My pleasure.
-祝你一路好运 -谢谢
– Good luck on your adventure. – Thank you.
-在大苏尔玩的开心 -非常感谢
– Have a good time in Big Sur. – Thank you so much.
-保重 -你也是
– Take care. – You too.
乔治·佩帕德
《红杏出墙案外案》
珍·茜宝 理查德·基利
《破坏部队》
艾尔克·萨默 莎伦·塔特 关南施
奈杰尔·格林 蒂娜·露易丝
-你好 -你好
– Oh, hey. – Hello.
有什么可以效劳吗 女士
How can I help you, young lady?
我来拿我预定的
I’m here to pick up a first edition
托马斯·哈代的《德伯家的苔丝》第一版
of Thomas Hardy’s Tess of the d’Urbervilles I ordered.
用波兰斯基的名字订的
It’s under Polanski.
对 我知道哪本
Yeah, you’re talking books there, kid.
就是说啊 这本书很好看的
Oh, I know. Isn’t it wonderful?
-当然了 -我刚看完
– Yeah. Oh, man. – I just read it.
我要买♥♥一本作为礼物送给我丈夫
I’m getting it as a gift for my husband.
-瑞克·道尔顿 -就是我
– Rick Dalton? – You bet.
我是吉姆·斯泰西 这是我的剧 欢迎加入
Jim Stacy. This is my show. Welcome aboard.
我们真的很高兴能有像你这专业的演员
We’re real glad to have a pro like you
在试播集饰演反派
playing the heavy on the pilot.
而且我要告诉你 我就差一点点
And I gotta tell you, I came damn close
就加入《麦克拉斯基的十四拳》了
to being in The Fourteen Fists of McCluskey.
-没开玩笑 -是的
– No kidding. – Yeah.
告诉你 我…
Let me tell you, I…
我拿到这个角色纯粹靠运气
I just got my part-part by sheer luck.
直到开拍前两周
Up until two weeks before shooting,
这个角色还是费比安的
Fabian was in the part.
然后他在拍《弗吉尼亚人》时伤了肩膀
Then-then he breaks his shoulder doing a Virginian.
这个角色就是我的了 所以…
That’s how I got it, so…
瑞克 问你点我听说的事
Hey, Rick, I gotta ask you something I heard about.
你差点就拿到了
Was it true you almost
麦奎因在《大逃亡》里的那个角色 是真的吗
got the McQueen part in The Great Escape?
-希尔兹 对吗 -其实是叫希尔兹上尉
– Hilts, isn’t it? – Captain Hilts, actually.
-试图逃跑了十七次 -是十八次
– Seventeen escape attempts. – Eighteen.
没试过镜 没开过会
Never had an audition. Never had a meeting.
也没见过约翰·斯特奇斯[大逃亡导演]Never met John Sturges.
所以 我觉得我没有…
So, no, I don’t think you could say I…
差点拿到了那个角色 但…
I almost got the part, but…
-隧♥道♥工 工程师 -飞人
– Tunnel man, engineer. – Flier.
按美军的叫法 是前途无量的飞行员
I suppose what’s called in the American Army, a hotshot pilot.
但其实有一小段时间
But the story goes, for a brief moment,
麦奎因差点不想拍这个电影
McQueen almost passed on the movie,
就在那一小段时间里
and during that brief moment,
我显然已经进了四位候选人名单
I, apparently, was on a list of four.
你有其他计划吗
You have other plans?
我还没见过柏林
I haven’t seen Berlin yet
不管是从地面还是从天上
from the ground or from the air,
我计划在战争结束前两种方法都试一次
and I plan on doing both before the war’s over.
你还有谁
You and who?
-跟那三个乔治 -哪三个乔治
– Me and… Me and three Georges. – Which three Georges?
佩帕德 马海尔斯和查金斯
Peppard, Maharis and Chakiris.
-天哪兄弟 -对
– Oh, man. – Yeah.
没演这部戏一定很痛苦
That’s gotta hurt.
对 但我还是没演成
Yeah, well, I didn’t get it,
麦奎因演了
McQueen did it,
而且说实话 我根本就没机会
and, frankly, I never had a chance.
十天禁闭 希尔兹
Ten days isolation, Hilts.
是希尔兹上尉
Captain Hilts.
那就二十天禁闭
Twenty days.
好吧
Right.
我出来的时候你还会在这里吗
Oh, you’ll still be here when I get out?
滚去牢房♥
Cooler.
《破坏部队》
-请给我一张票 -七毛五
– One, please. – Seventy-five cents.
如果那部电影里有我呢
What if I’m in the movie?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我参演了那部电影
I mean, I’m in the movie.
我是莎伦·塔特
I’m Sharon Tate.
这是你演的吗
You’re in this?
我演卡尔森小姐 那个马大哈
I play Miss Carlson, the klutz.
那就是我
That’s me.
但那是《娃娃谷》里那姑娘
But that’s the girl from Valley of the Dolls.
那就是我 《娃娃谷》里那姑娘
Well, that’s me, the girl from Valley of the Dolls.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
鲁宾 出来
Hey, Rubin! Come out here.
这是《娃娃谷》里那姑娘
This is the girl from Valley of the Dolls.
-帕蒂·杜克吗 -不 另外一个
– Patty Duke? – No, the other one.
-《冷暖人间》里的吗 -不 另外一个
– The girl from Peyton Place? – No, the other one.
最后去拍色情片的那个
The one who ends up doing dirty movies.
-哦 -她演了这部电影
– Oh. – She’s in this movie.
-哦 -我叫莎伦·塔特
– Oh. – Sharon Tate.
欢迎来到布鲁因 塔特小姐
Well, welcome to the Bruin, Miss Tate.
谢谢你光临我们剧院
Thank you for coming to our theater.
你要进来看这部电影吗
Would you like to come in and see the show?
我可以吗
Could I?
当然可以
By all means.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能拍张照片吗
Hey, can I get a picture?
当然
Oh, sure.
你何不站在那个海报旁边
You know, why don’t you stand over by the poster
让别人知道你是谁
so people will know who you are.
好 帮我拿一下
Okay. Could you?
要来点零食吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!