我其实怕的要死
I was shit-scared of the thing, to be honest.
我可是他妈的迈克·刘易斯
Mike fucking Lewis!
把这帮纳粹烧成灰
Crisping them Nazis to hell!
我♥操♥ 太热了
Oh, shit, that’s…
太热了
All right, that’s too hot.
有没有什么办法降温
Anything we can do about that heat?
-瑞克 那可是喷火器 -好吧
– Rick, it’s a flamethrower. – Yeah.
我今天很早就去了办公室
So I came to the office early today,
看了两集16毫米胶片的《赏金法》
and I watched two episodes of Bounty Law on 16 mm.
乔迪·贾尼斯
Jody Janice,
在怀俄明州因偷牛被通缉
wanted for cattle rustling in the state of Wyoming,
425美金 死活不拘
$425 dead or alive.
但你把他带来这里领赏
And you brought him here to collect.
我不知道这鬼地方是哪儿
I don’t even know where here is.
随便找了个近的地儿
It was just the closest place.
我在五英里外的地方抓住了他
Caught up with him about five miles outside of town.
赏金杀手
So, bounty killer,
这小镇的名字叫贾尼斯镇
the name of this town is Janicetown.
你杀的那个男孩…
And that boy you killed…
就是乔迪·贾尼斯
was Jody Janice.
他是内森·麦斯威尔·贾尼斯少校的宝贝儿子
He was the baby boy of Major Nathin Maxwell Janice.
内森·麦斯威尔·贾尼斯少校什么来头
Who’s Major Nathin Maxwell Janice?
他来了我一定好好介绍你
Well, I’ll be sure and introduce you when he gets here.
《赏金法》
Bounty Law.
瑞克·道尔顿主演
Starring Rick Dalton.
然后档案室的蠢货送来了
Then a couple of the jokers over in archival sent over
你演的一个小节目的录像
a kinescope of a little treat featuring you.
*一架老钢琴*
*There’s an old piano*
*他们在绿门之后弹奏*
*And they play it hot behind the green door*
*不知道他们在干嘛*
*Don’t know what they’re doing*
*但他们在绿门之后哈哈大笑*
But they laugh a lot behind the green door*
*希望他们能让我进去*
*Wish they’d let me in*
*让我看看绿门之后的奥秘*
*So I can find out what’s behind the green door*
所以你过去几年都在电视剧里
So, uh, you’ve been doing guest shots
出演一些客串的角色吗
on episodic TV shows the last couple of years?
是的 我现在在为CBS台拍试播集
Yeah. Yeah. I’m doing a pilot f-for CBS right now.
剧名叫《兰瑟》 我演反派
It’s called… It’s called Lancer. I play the heavy.
演过罗恩·伊利的《泰山》
Did a, ahem, Ron Ely Tarzan.
《巨人♥大♥陆》 还有《青蜂侠》
I did a Land of the Giants. Green Hornet.
还有一部叫…
I did that show, uh…
斯科特·布朗演的《宾果·马丁》
Bingo Martin with that kid Scott Brown. Yeah.
还有一集《联邦调查局》这周日就播出
And I got a F.B.I. That-that airs this Sunday.
你在这些剧里都演反派吗
You, um… You always play the bad guy on these shows?
是的
Yeah.
片尾都有打斗戏吗
So, and they have a fight scene at the end of them?
不是…
Well, not… Not…
《巨人♥大♥陆》和《联邦调查局》没有
Not Land of the Giants or F.B.I.,
-其他有 没错 -你都打输了吗
– but the rest, yeah. Yeah. – And you lose in the fight?
那当然 我演的是反派
Yeah. Yeah, of course. I’m… I’m the heavy.
啊 电视台的老诡计了
Oh, that’s an old trick pulled by the networks.
比如说《宾果·马丁》
Now, you take Bingo Martin, for example.
找了斯科特·布朗这个新人来演
So you got a new guy like Scott Brown.
想要打造他的知名度
You wanna build up his bona fides, right?
所以就从一个被砍的剧找个演员来演反派
So you hire a guy from a canceled show to play the heavy.
在片尾他们打架的时候
Then at the end of the show, when they fight,
让英雄战胜反派
it’s hero besting heavy.
但观众看到的
But what the audience sees
是宾果·马丁把杰克·卡希尔打得落花流水
is Bingo Martin whipping Jake Cahill’s ass.
明白了吗
You see?
下个星期是罗恩·伊利
Then next week, it’s Ron Ely.
再下周是鲍勃·康拉德
And next week, it’s Bob Conrad,
穿着紧身裤暴揍你
wearing his tight pants, kicking your ass.
是啊
Yeah.
你再给这些电视剧新星
Now, in another couple of years, playing punching bag
当两年沙包
to every swinging dick new to the network,
观众对你的印象
that’s gonna have a psychological effect
就会受到影响 大打折扣
on how the audience perceives you.
没错
Right.
所以啊瑞克
So, Rick,
下周是谁把你胖揍一顿呢
who’s gonna kick the shit out of you next week?
《万能神探》还是《秘密特工》
Mannix? The Man from U.N.C.L.E.?
还是《秘密女特工》
The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.?
《蝙蝠侠和罗宾》呢
How about Batman and Robin?
你被打趴下了
Down goes you.
你就别想当主演了
Down goes your career as a leading man.
还是去罗马 演演西部片
Or do you go to Rome and star in Westerns
好好赢几场
and win fucking fights?
小票 先生
Ticket, senor?
怎么了 伙伴
All right, what’s the matter, partner?
穆索和弗兰克餐厅
好莱坞老字号♥
那个…
Well…
老兄 我终于明白了 我过气了
it’s official, old buddy. I’m a has-been.
你说什么呢 那家伙跟你说啥了
What are you talking about? What did that guy tell you?
他给我讲了血淋淋的事实
He told me the goddamn truth, is what he told me.
-我的天 -该死
– Oh. Whoa. – Oh, shit.
对不起
I’m sorry about that.
对不起
Sorry about that.
来戴上
Here. Put these on.
别在墨西哥人面前哭
Don’t cry in front of the Mexicans.
-他妈的 -你生什么气啊
– Son of a bitch. – What’s got you so upset, man?
如果直面自己事业的失败时
Well, if coming face-to-face with the failure
都不能哭一场
that is your career ain’t worth crying about,
那还有什么值得哭
then I don’t know what the fuck is.
好吧 那家伙拒绝你了吗
Right. That guy in there turn you down?
没 他想帮我演意大利电影
No. He wants to help me get into Italian movies.
那不挺好吗
Then what’s the problem?
我他妈居然去拍意大利电影
I gotta do Italian goddamn movies!
-好个屁 -得了吧
– That’s the fucking problem! – Come on.
傻♥逼♥玩意 大庭广众哭怎么了
Fucking bullshit! It doesn’t matter whether I cry in public.
好像还有人记得我似的
Nobody remembers who the fuck I am anyway, huh?
…在当地法♥院♥
…at the Hall of Justice here.
被告方试图证明肯尼迪被杀
The defense will try to prove the killing of Kennedy
-是精神失常的后果 -操
– was the product of a sick mind. – Fuck!
-谢谢 咱们走吧 -带我回家 克利夫
– Thank you. Hey, let’s go. – Take me home, Cliff.
快带我回家
Come on, take me home.
越南南部爆发新的大规模战斗
More than 1000 Communists dead are reported
超过一千名越共死亡
in new, large-scale fighting in South Vietnam.
美军损失…
U.S. losses are said to be…
棒极了
That’s swell, man.
去他妈的嬉皮士
Fucking hippie motherfuckers.
…及火箭和迫击炮基地
…and bases with rockets and mortar fire.
尼克森总统飞往欧洲时
As President Nixon was flying to Europe,
通过无线电收到了那场战斗的详情
he received details of that fighting by radio.
*永远即是永恒*
*Always is always forever*
*只要完全统一*
*As long as one is one*
*内心为了父亲*
*Inside yourself for your father*
*万物归一 万物归一 万物归一*
*All is one, all is one, All is one*
*我们该将爱抛诸脑后*
*It’s time we put our love behind you*
*虚幻已经化作泡影*
*The illusion has been just a dream*
*死亡之谷 我将找到你*
*The Valley of Death and I’ll find you*
*此刻阳光照耀*
*Now is when on a sunshine beam*
热狗面包
Hot dog buns!
*他们一定会看到*
*For sure they shall surely see*
*没有衣服 眼泪和饥荒*
*No clothing, no tears, no hunger*
*你们一定会看到 会看到 会看到*
*You shall see, you shall see, you shall see*
*永远即是永恒*
*Always is always forever*
*只要完全统一*
*As long as one is one*
*内心为了父亲*
*Inside yourself for your father*
*万物归一 万物归一 万物归一*
*All is one, all is one, All is one*
走了五年上坡路
Five years of ascent.