Damn property taxes up the butt.
该死的
Goddamn.
一群该死的嬉皮士
Bunch of goddamn fucking hippies.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
喂 你们
Hey, you!
王八蛋 我就是说你们呢
Yeah, asshole, I’m talking to you!
你们他妈是在干什么
What the hell do you think you’re doing
大半夜的开辆吵死人的破车来这里
bringing that noisy hunk of shit around here at midnight?
这条是私人道路 明白吗
This is a private road, all right?
你们是什么人 来找谁的
Who are you? And who are you here to see?
不找谁 先生 我们只是迷路了
Nobody, sir. We just got lost and a little turned around.
放狗屁
Ah, horseshit.
你们这群死嬉皮士上来这里
You fucking hippies came up here
是想在黑漆漆的小路上抽大♥麻♥的吧
to smoke dope on a dark road, huh?
下次你想这么干 把你那破排气管修修
Next time you want to try that, fix your fucking muffler.
我们很抱歉打扰到你了
Look, we’re really sorry we disturbed you.
大哥 你们不属于这里
Look, chief, you don’t belong here.
赶紧开着这辆王八蛋
Now, take this mechanical asshole
从我的街道上滚蛋
and get it off my fucking street!
丹尼斯·霍珀 快把这辆破玩意开走
Dennis Hopper! Move this fucking piece of shit!
《逍遥骑士》导演兼主演
好的 给我点时间调个头
All right. Just give me a moment to turn it around.
直接倒出去 蠢货
Drive it backwards, numbnuts,
赶紧开走 立刻马上
but fucking drive it, and drive it now!
好的 好的 别吼了
Okay. Okay. Stop yelling.
别急 我们这就走
Hold your horses. We’re leaving.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢 你个红发小王八蛋
The hell are you looking at, you little ginger-haired fucker?
你们再到这边来 我他妈就报♥警♥了
Hey, you come around here again, I’m gonna call the fucking cops!
臭嬉皮士
Dirty fucking hippies.
坐在他那豪华的家中
There in his fancy fucking house,
觉得自己无所不能
thinking he’s handled it.
但他看见我们了 他还醒着 他很警觉
But he’s seen us. He’s awake. He’s alert.
他们都还醒着 他们在他妈的听唱片呢
They’re all awake. They’re listening to fucking records.
所有人都还他妈的醒着
Everybody’s fucking awake!
听好了
Look!
-查理是怎么说的 -他说
– What did Charlie say? – He said:
“去泰瑞的老房♥子 杀了里面所有人”
“Go to Terry’s old house and kill everybody in there.”
你们自己也听见了 他说”搞得邪气一点”
And you heard him yourself. He said, “Make it witchy.”
要么他真这么说过
Now, he either said that,
要么我是个骗子
or I’m a liar.
你们有人觉得我是个骗子吗
Now, are any one of you calling me a liar?
你呢
How about you?
你觉得我是骗子吗
Are you calling me a liar?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
很好
Good.
等等
Hold it.
-刚刚那是瑞克·道尔顿吗 -谁
– Was that Rick Dalton? – Who?
《赏金法》里的那人
The guy from Bounty Law.
-演谁 杰克·卡希尔吗 -对啊
– Who, Jake Cahill? – Yeah.
刚刚那个穿着睡袍的人是杰克·卡希尔
That guy in the robe was Jake Cahill.
等等
Wait a minute.
刚刚吼我的是他妈杰克·卡希尔
That was fucking Jake Cahill that just yelled at me?
刚刚那人老一些 但我觉得是的
He was older, but, yeah, I think so.
这个叫瑞克的是谁
So who’s this Rick guy?
老天啊 莎蒂 动动脑子
Jesus Christ, Sadie, get it together.
瑞克·道尔顿在五十年代一部名叫《赏金法》的
Rick Dalton played Jake Cahill on a cowboy show
牛仔电影里演了杰克·卡希尔
in the ’50s called Bounty Law.
操♥你♥妈♥ 凯蒂
Fuck you, Katie.
抱歉我不了解五十年代
Sorry I don’t know the name
电视上每个法♥西♥斯♥主义者的名字
of every fascist on TV in the ’50s.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe
那个穿着睡袍的王八蛋居然是杰克·卡希尔
that asshole in the robe was Jake Cahill.
我小时候有个《赏金法》的午餐盒
When I was a kid, I had a Bounty Law lunch box.
那是我所有的午餐盒中最喜欢的一个
That was my favorite of all my lunch boxes.
听听这个
Dig this!
我们抽嗨了的时候
When we’ve been having our trip sessions,
我一直在脑子里思索一个点子
I’ve been expanding on this one idea in my head.
好了 听好了
All right, dig it.
我们是看着电视长大的 你们懂我意思吧
We all grew up watching TV, you know what I mean?
如果你是看着电视长大的
And if you grew up watching TV,
那就意味着你是看着谋杀长大的
that means you grew up watching murder.
电视里播的每一部电视剧
Every show on TV
情景喜剧
只要不是《我爱露茜》 就都是讲谋杀的
that wasn’t I Love Lucy was about murder.
所以我的想法是…
So my idea is…
我们去杀教我们杀人的人
we kill the people who taught us to kill.
我们他妈的在哪呢
I mean, where the fuck are we, man?
在该死的好莱坞啊
We are in fucking Hollywood, man.
整整一代人都是看着这里的人杀人长大的
The people an entire generation grew up watching kill people live here.
而这些杀人凶手却住在这里吃香喝辣
And they live in pig-shit fucking luxury.
去他们的吧
I say fuck them.
我们应该割掉他们的老二让他们吃下去
I say we cut their cocks off and make them eat it.
真是个好主意 莎蒂
That’s a great idea, Sadie.
你们两个准备好杀猪猡了吗
You two ready to kill some piggies?
等一下 该死
Wait a minute. Oh, shit.
对不起 我把刀忘在车里了
Sorry, I forgot my knife in the car.
我可以去…我能回去拿吗
Can I go…? Can I go back and get it?
-去吧 -好
– Yeah, sure. – Okay.
-快去 等一下 -怎么了
– Go on. Wait a minute. – What?
车锁上了 给你钥匙
I locked the car. You’ll need keys to get in.
对 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
-我去去就回 -好
– Okay. I’ll be right back. – Okay.
-快点 -好 马上
– Just hurry up. – Yeah, just a little minute.
这个臭婊♥子♥
Oh, that fucking bitch!
嘘 小点声
Shh! Calm down.
那边就有一栋房♥子
There’s a fucking house right there.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
该怎么办就怎么办
We do what we came to do.
干完之后 各自搭车回家
And when we’re done, we split up and hitch home.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
好了猪猡杀手们 去杀猪吧
Okay, pig killers, let’s kill some piggies.

All right.
有人饿了啊
Oh, someone’s hungry.
好了
All right.
开饭了
It’s feeding time.
布兰迪 上沙发
Brandy, couch.
不许动…
And don’t you mo…
天啊
Oh, man.
火车已经离开站台了
The train has left the station.
开什么灯啊
Bad idea.
恶犬的美食
你绕过去 看看有没有后门
You go around there, see if there’s a back entrance.
明白了吗 去吧
All right? Go.
现在这种情况 我已经尽力了
I am doing the best I can under the circumstances.
我今晚不想跟你说这个
Now, I do not want to get into it tonight.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
该死
Shit.
这里还有多少人
How many other people are here?
就一个在里面睡觉的
Oh, just the one sleeping in the back there.
去叫醒他 把他带到客厅来
Go get him and bring him into the living room.
他要是不来怎么办
What if he says no?
不来不行
Don’t take no for an answer.
你手里可有刀 去把他带来
You’re the one with the knife. Get him in here!
你是真的吧
You are real, right?
我像甜甜圈一样真实 混♥蛋♥
I’m as real as a doughnut, motherfucker.
什么情况
What the fuck?
去客厅
Go to the living room.
这是怎么回事
What is going on, huh?
-快走 -好 好
– Go! – Okay. Si, si.
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck’s that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
弗兰切斯卡
Francesca.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!