to justify…?
使你的行动师出有名呢…?
My motto is: “Prevention, not repression.”
我的信条是 “预防 而非镇♥压♥”
You let scabs move in and work.
但你们护送工贼进厂强行开工
Young lady, you wanna talk to me, call them “unemployed workers.”
女士 你用词不当 应该说他们是失业的工人
With your permission,
现在请你允许
I’ll take these flowers to my missis before they wilt.
我在这束花枯掉前 把它送给我太太
Or maybe you heard.
也许你们已听说
I’m the father of a baby boy.
我当上一个男孩的父亲了
We heard he’s the youngest stockholder
我们听说他是最年轻的股东
in that factory you occupied.
拥有你占领的那家工厂的股份
What’d you mean by that?
你这话是什么意思?
They say management expressed their thanks
据说资方为了表示感谢
with a present for the baby.
给孩子送了份出生贺礼
You know, slander is a serious offense.
你知道无理诽谤 是严重罪行吧
Especially from a hack reporter.
特别是来自八卦记者的诽谤
You wanna find out how serious?
你想知道后果会多严重吗?
But since this is my first boy
但既然这是我四个女孩后的
after four girls…
第一个男孩…
I’ll declare amnesty.
我就放你一马
Behave yourself.
你好自为之
Go.
走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
He’s eating?
他吃过奶了吗?
For five. For five? Well, why not.
吃了五次了 五次? 对 当然了
You could feed an army with these milk plants.
你这两个奶♥子♥足够喂饱一支军队
We could open up a dairy.
我们可以开一家制奶厂了
Oh, hey. Che bella.
宝贝们
Who loves you? Who loves you?
爱你们的是谁?
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you. And I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Lucy!
露西
Don’t you have to feed him at 6:00?
你六点钟该喂他一次吧?
Come in.
进来
Oh, here he is now. That’s my son.
他来了 这是我儿子
That’s my son.
这是我儿子
That’s my son!
这是我儿子
That’s my son!
是我儿子
Jesus Christ, they change fast.
老天 婴儿长得可真快
Yeah, but he looks like my old man.
对 不过他长得很像我老爸
Yeah, yeah, look, same eyes.
对 看 一样的眼睛
And look, the same devilish pride.
瞧 总是很骄傲
Did you see his dickey?
你看过他的小鸡鸡吗?
Vincent. What?
文森 什么?
The girls. The girls!
女孩子们在这儿 女孩子!
Sooner or later you have to learn that after me,
迟早你们也要知道
the boss in the house is him.
在我之后的一家之主是他
He’s got balls like his papa.
因为他像他老爸一样带把子
Hey! Let me have him.
嘿 我来吧
No, no, no. I’ll do this.
不不 我来
I’ll do this, huh.
我来
Hey. No, no, no.
不 不 不
Look. Hey, hey.
看啊
Let Papa change you.
让爸爸给你换尿布 好吗
Come on, everything will be swell.
来 很快就会好的
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
What the fuck is this?
这是怎么回事
What is this? Huh? What’s that?
这是什么? 那是什么?
Look! It’s the right number.
看 这号♥码没错
The right number? I’ll break your goddamn neck!
号♥码没错? 我扭断你脖子!
Find my son, or I’ll burn down this building.
找不到我儿子 我就烧掉整幢楼
Hello.

Would you shut up?
你闭嘴好吗?
No, hey, no. Wait, wait. I’m not talking to you.
不 不 等等 我不是说你
Well, who’s this?
行了 你是谁?
Never mind…To who am I talking?
没关系…我在跟谁说话?
Where the hell are you? My son, where is he?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁? 我儿子哪儿去了?
Where do you think? He’s in the maternity ward. He never left.
你以为他在哪儿? 他就在产房♥里
He got restless, so he wanted to change his bed.
他只是有点不安份 所以他想换张床
The other kids got the same idea, so they wanted to change their beds.
其他孩子也这样想 所以他们都换了床
You got 30, 40 screaming babies jumping from one bed to another…
那些床上的三四十个宝宝 就跳来跳去…
switching tags, so now we do have a real problem.
交换号♥牌 结果就闹出大♥麻♥烦来了
Piece of shit whoever you are! What the fuck?! I want my son!
见鬼 你想要什么? 我要我儿子
Luckily, we were there to see that everything was under control.
幸好我们赶到那里 把一切都控制住了
If you want, we can put everything back.
如果你需要的话 我们可以将那里恢复原状
Except you gotta meet us halfway.
但有一个条件 你要帮我们一个忙
Tell me!
怎么帮
Why do you give a fuck who wins the strike?
你何必对谁赢这场罢♥工♥这么热心?
That’s got nothing to do with me! What did I do?
这与我无关 我都干了些什么?
First of all, you let the scabs in.
你先是让工贼进厂 然后你又
Second, you’ve got the cops in there protecting them.
派警♥察♥去保护他们 你就是这么干的
I’m a cop! All right, shut the fuck up!
我是个警♥察♥ 行了 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Now listen very carefully.
现在听我说
You gonna call off your dogs
你把你那些走狗叫回去
and let the strikers work it out with the bosses.
然后 让罢♥工♥者自己去和老板们谈 明白了吗
I want my son!
我现在就要我的儿子
Do that and we’ll give you the kid’s number.
你照我说的做 我们会告诉你孩子的号♥码
If you don’t, look for your kid yourself and good luck.
如果你不这样做 那你自己去找孩子
So, what is it gonna be? Okay.
这样如何? 好吧
I’ll call my men off today. Attaboy.
我会撤走我的人 好孩子
You know, for a rotten bastard son of a bitch…
你虽然是个腐♥败♥分子 是个狗♥娘♥养♥的…
you’re not as stupid as I thought.
但你也还算是个聪明人
We’ll be in touch. When will you call?
我们会和你联♥系♥的 什么时候?
Don’t worry, don’t worry. We’ll be in touch with you. Bye.
不用担心 我们会和你联♥系♥的 再见
So? We got a deal.
如何? 他答应了
To a very smooth talker. Yeah.
我敬你这谈判专家一杯 好
Mazel. At least.
法加拉 至少这样
Where’s that switch list?
调换清单在哪儿?
The switch list? Yeah.
调换清单? 对
I can’t find it. What?
我弄丢了 什么?
I can’t find it.
我弄丢了
What’d you do with it? I think I dumped it.
你怎么搞的? 我把它放在那件白大褂里了
What a yutz.
啊 老天
Oh, Pat. Wait a minute, listen.
小派 等等 听我说
Listen, Noodles, Noodles, wait. I remember.
面条 等等 我想起来了
The boys’ numbers was odd… Even, and the girls’ was odd.
男孩的号♥码都是…双数 女孩的是单数
It’s simple. You took good stock.
很简单的 你接着想吧
Hey, let’s give him an even number.
你看不如这样 我们随便给他个双数
Eight. Let’s pick an eight.
我们就选八号♥吧
Eight.

Yeah, it’s a good number.
对 这数字很吉利
Wait. What about the other pissers?
等等 其他的孩子怎么办?
We’re better than fate.
我们重排一下命运
We give some the good life, give it to others up the ass.
给一些人幸福生活 也给另一些人他们应得的
All right, boys, let’s settle up. It’s Saturday.
好吧 咱们来分一下账 今天星期六
Settle-shmettle, I’m gonna take mine out in trade.
把钱分一分 佩吉 我需要钱做生意
You’re such a nudge.
你这捉狭鬼
You know what? You know, I wish I was switched when I was a kid.
我真希望我小时候被调过包
What makes you think you weren’t?
你怎么知道 你没被调过包?
I don’t believe it.
真不敢相信
Hey, you guys, come here. Take a look at who’s over here.
你们几个过来 看看是谁来了
That suit you, Peg? Fine, Max.
你看那样行吗 佩吉? 好 麦大
What’ve you got? Over there.
你看到什么了? 那边
Well, what…?
什么…
Holy shit! Noodles! Noodles! Come here, come here.
老天! 面条! 面条! 过来
Look.

The blond by the piano.
钢琴边那美女
Who’s that? Who is that?
她是谁? 她是谁?
You and this broad were practically engaged at one point.
你和这美女不是有一腿吗
Oh, beat me. Oh, I love it.
打我吧 我喜欢
Who was it? The Detroit cocksquasher? Yeah.
是谁? 底特律的骚货? 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!