Seems he’s boss, thanks to you.
听说你让他当上这一带的老大
Meaning what? Meaning he pays you off.
什么意思? 意思是他付你钱
Will you slow down? What is your hurry? Take it easy.
你慢点行吗? 你急什么? 慢一点
If you keep this up, you’re gonna come too fast.
你再这样马上就会完了
Do you see what I mean? You’re so stupid. I can’t believe it.
你明白我的意思了吧我? 蠢货 真不敢相信
So why does Bugsy pay you?
臭虫为什么要付你钱?
What do you do for him?
你怎么帮的他?
I close an eye once in a while.
我只是对他睁只眼闭只眼
Well, now you close an eye for us.
现在你对我们也睁只眼闭只眼吧
Why? What are you kids up to?
为什么? 你们几个要干什么?
He’ll tell you.
他会告诉你的
Me, him, Cockeye and Patsy, we’re working together.
我 他 还有公鸡眼和小派 我们是兄弟
Bugsy’ll flatten you.
臭虫会揍扁你们的
Besides, I don’t put up with no trouble on my beat.
而且 我不想给我的管区找麻烦
You’ll put up,and you’ll shut up.You hear nothing,and you see nothing.
你只要不管不问 不听不看就行了
Just like you did for Bugsy.
就像你对臭虫所做的
Shit!
见鬼!
Don’t get upset. That makes it worse.
不要生气 那样会更糟
It can happen the first time.
第一次往往如此
It’s them two talking out there.
都是因为他们两个在外面说话
Can’t you see you’re ruining the mood?
没看见你破坏了这里的气氛吗?
We made our deal.
事请谈完了
So take a walk. Come here, honey.
你请便吧 过来 甜心
Feel good, bubeleh? He’ll never get it up.
感觉如何 宝贝? 他永远都不行
Relax. Okay.
好 感觉很好
Calm down, calm down.
冷静 冷静
Okay. Okay, come here.
好 来 这儿
I’m glad the baby’s better.
很高兴孩子好多了
Happy Pesach, Deborah. Happy Pesach, Becky.
逾越节好 狄波拉 逾越节好 戴奇
Hurry. We’re gonna be late.
快点 爸爸 我们要迟到了
There’s Deborah. Sorry. Mama needed help.
狄波拉来了 抱歉我迟到了 妈妈要我帮忙
Good girl. I just locked up, and I’m giving you the keys.
好孩子 我刚锁门 钥匙给你
I thought I’d just practice my dance routines. All right?
我只想练习跳舞 就是这样 好吗?
Make sure you don’t let the goyim in.
不要让异教♥徒♥进来
Okay, bye. See you later, Debbie. Bye.
好 再见 再见
Get down off of there, roach.
从那儿下来 蟑螂
That record’s just like Ex-Lax.
这张唱片真管用
Every time I put it on, you have to go to the bathroom.
我每次放 你都要上洗手间
What are you doing?
你干什么?
Give me a drink. We’re closed.
给我杯酒 我们打烊了
Nice people don’t drink on Pesach. They go to the synagogue.
守规矩的人 在逾越节不喝酒 他们上教堂
So, what are you doing here?
那你在这干什么?
Somebody’s got to keep an eye on the place.
总得有人看家吧
There are a lot of thieves out there. One could get into your house.
这一带有很多小偷 有些可能闯进你家里
Especially if you leave the door open.
特别是如果你留着门的话
You can pray here too.
在这儿也可以祷告
Here or in the synagogue, to God it’s the same difference.
在这儿或在教堂 都是同一个上帝
Come over here and sit down.
过来坐好
“My beloved is white and ruddy.
“我的爱人是如此英俊
His skin is as the most fine gold.
他的皮肤像黄金
His cheeks are as a bed of spices.”
他的双颊如香草台”
Even though he hasn’t washed since last December.
虽然他已经好几个月没洗过脸
“His eyes are as the eyes of doves.
“他的眼如鸽子般明亮
His body is as bright ivory.
他的身躯如同雕刻的象牙
His legs are as pillars of marble.”
他的双腿像大理石柱般坚实”
In pants so dirty they stand by themselves.
虽然包裹它们的裤子脏得要死
“He is altogether lovable.”
“总而言之他是那样可爱”
But he’ll always be a two-bit punk…
可惜他永远是个一无所有的小阿飞…
so he’ll never be my beloved. What a shame.
所以他永远不会是我的爱人 真可惜
Somebody’s there.
那儿有人
There ain’t nobody.
那儿没人
It’s Max.
是麦大
So that’s who it was.
原来如此
Noodles!
面条!
Go on, run. Your mother’s calling you.
快去 你妈妈在叫你
Noodles!
面条!
Just gonna go see what he wants.
我去看看他有什么事
You been here long? No.
你在这儿很久了? 没
Were you in there?
你进去过?
You’re one lousy kisser.
你接吻的水平太差了
I seen you go in there after that ball-buster.
我看到你跟在那骚货后面进去
Here’s the stuff from last night.
这是昨晚的成果
We got 4 for the silverware, 6 for the typewriter.
银器卖♥♥了四元 打字机六元
Lipschitz wouldn’t cough up any more. We gotta get somebody else.
其它东西利普兹不要 得卖♥♥给别人了
I came to divvy up.
我来和你分帐
Tomorrow, with the others. I also came to pick you up.
明天和别人一起分 我是来喊你一起去
I can’t come right now. The houses, the stores are all empty.
我现在不能去 那些屋子店铺都没人
We got our pick. You pick that.
我们现在正好下手 你选了那个
Yeah.

Some partner I got. Have fun.
我找了个好搭档 好好玩吧
How’s it going, boys?
你们好呀 伙计们?
Who’s that?
是谁?
Bugsy.
臭虫
I hear you guys are in business for yourselves now.
我听说你们几个要自立门户 是吗
I hear youse are doing real good.
我听说你们干得很不错
Ain’t you gonna introduce me to your friend here?
你不想为我介绍一下你的朋友吗?
I’ll introduce myself.
我自我介绍一下好了
Excuse the glove.
对不住了
Son of a bitch!
妈的
That’s my cut.
这是我的一份
You don’t work for me, you don’t work for no one.
你们不为我做事 就什么也做不成
I don’t like bosses.
我不要别人来管
You was better off you stayed in the Bronx.
那你最好滚回布朗克斯去混
It would have been better for you too.
你最好也给我滚
I’m gonna kill him one of these days. Yeah?
总有一天我要杀掉他 是吗?
Meantime it looks like he’s killed us.
现在看来是 他会先杀掉我们
Deborah, open up the door.
狄波拉 开门
Deborah, open up the door.
狄波拉 开门
Deborah.
狄波拉
That stuff, is it ready? We’re loading it.
东西准备好了吗? 我们正在装货
Che cazzo succede down here?
这些小鬼来做什么?
AI, we got the big boys with us today.
艾尔 我们带了大朋友来
They wanna work for us.
他们想为我们干活
Doing what Bugsy did. We want his job.
做臭虫原来做的事情 我们会取代他
Do you get that?
你明白了吗?
We the best escorts you ever gonna get.
我们将是你最好的帮手
A fangulo a ma, escort your mother’s ass out of here.
少吹牛 回你老妈那儿去
Okay. Let’s go, Noodles.
好 走吧 面条
We’ll peddle your invention somewhere else.
我们到别处推销你的发明
Hey, wait a minute.
等等
What invention?
什么发明?
You ship your stuff by the river, right? Sometimes.
你是通过水路运货吧 对吧? 有时候是
And when you get caught, you throw the cases overboard.
如果碰到海岸警卫队 你只好把货扔下船
You lose the whole shipment. So?
那样整船货就没了 那又怎样?
For 10 percent, we’ll save it all for you.
分我们百分之十利润 给你保全货物
What do you got, a submarine? We got salt.
难道你们有潜水艇? 我们有盐
You got what?
你们有什么?
Me and the boys are rolling salts.
我们几个都爱吃盐
We need 3 tons of salt per shipment.
我们要你每船货带上三吨♥盐
Get the fuck out of here. Go back to school where you belong.
搞什么 滚远点 回你们的学校去
What is it with all this salt?
要那么多盐干什么?
Hey, hey, we got salt on our noodles. Show ’em.
我们的面条带盐来了 拿给他们看看
This is full of salt.
这里装满了盐
All right, come here.
好吧 过来
So? Keep your shirt on.
那又如何? 不要急
We gotta wait for the salt to dissolve.
我们等盐溶化以后再看
Well? Hey, what’s wrong?
奇怪? 有什么不对?
Hey, look.
嘿 快看
Look at that! It’s great.
看那儿! 好厉害
Noodles. Look.
面条 快看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!