Skip, here you go.
斯奇 给你
That one.
那个
Him.

Hey, Sam, I’ll see you next Thursday.
山姆 我们下周四见
That one.
那个
Are you nuts?
你疯了吗?
Bugsy said we could take the dollar or we could roll the drunk.
臭虫说我们可以拿一块钱 或者抢个醉鬼
Yeah, but he ain’t even drunk yet.
对 但他并没有醉
We’ll wait.
我们等着瞧
Well, you roll that one over there. What’s to roll? He drunk it all.
你抢那个人吧 抢什么? 他钱全喝光了
Bounce that little shikker.
就选那个小个子酒鬼
Jacket.
外套
It’s Fartface.
那屁脸条子来了
Shit!
见鬼!
We should’ve took the dollar.
我们本该拿那一块钱的
Could’ve had 10 corned beef sandwiches on poppy-seed rolls.
那够买♥♥十块牛肉三明治了
Look, the wagon will hide us from Fartface.
瞧 那车子能挡住屁脸
Get ready!
快准备好
Now! Throw your jacket over him.
快! 用你的外套蒙住他
Hey, mister, you sick? Poor guy, you’ll be okay. Come on, I’ll help ya.
先生 你病了? 可怜的家伙! 你会好的 我帮你
Come on, up you go.
快点 坐上来
Now, you’re worse than my Uncle Nathan.
你现在的样子比我内森叔叔还糟
Why do you want to get soused? I’ll take you home.
你干嘛老是喝醉? 我送你回家
Go, Mama.
走吧 妈妈
Stop right there. Hey, you! Yeah, I’m talking to you.
停下 你! 对 说你呐
What are you kids doing here?
你们这些小鬼在这儿做什么?
What are we kids doing here? We’re getting it up the ass.
我们在这儿做什么? 我们在上屁♥股♥
Yeah, getting screwed. Is there a law against it?
对 干屁♥股♥ 有哪条法律禁止这个吗?
Can you spare a dime for pisherkehs that just got it up the ass?
你能付一毛钱 给你刚上过的可怜小鬼吗?
Get out of here. Get off the street.
快走 走远一点 离这条街远点
Get out of here. Get off the street.
快走 走远一点 离这条街远点
Go ahead. And don’t come back.
离这条街远点 快走 再不要回来
I don’t want to see you here again. All right?
我不想再在这里看到你 知道吗?
Hey, stop by for you later.
以后再来找你
Yeah, but knock here on the john first.
好 我得先上个厕所
My old man’s praying, and my old lady’s crying.
我老爸和老妈整天吵吵闹闹
And the light’s turned off.
而且总是黑灯瞎火
What the hell should I go home for?
我♥干♥嘛要回家?
At least in here I can read.
起码在这儿我可以看书
Where are you going? Mama, don’t get worked up.
你想去哪儿? 妈妈 别那么激动
You got pots to clean.
你的锅还没刷好
I’ll be right back, Ma. I gotta go to the can.
我马上回来 妈 我先去趟厕所
Hi, Peggy.
嘿 佩吉
At least you could lock the door.
好歹也该锁个门
Don’t you like it?
你喜欢这个吗?
I’ve seen better.
我见过比你强的
You seen lots? How many you seen?
你见过不少? 你见过多少?
I’ll tell you how many. None.
我告诉你是多少 一个都没
Let me see yours.
让我看看你的
Looksies, no feelsies.
只能看 不能摸
Peggy…Peggy, I…
佩吉…佩吉 我…
You like it, don’t you? Not for free, I don’t.
你喜欢这样 是吗? 我不能白给
Bring me a charlotte russe,
你给我带块 奶油巧克力蛋糕
and then you can do anything you like.
然后你就能干♥你♥想干的
Tomorrow. I’ll bring it to you tomorrow.
明天 我明天就给你带
I’ll bring it tomorrow. I don’t give credit.
我明天就带 我不从不赊帐
I promise. I promise.
我保证 我保证
You better stop squeezing me, or I’m gonna poop in my pants.
你最好别再挤我 我急着要方便
Well, you getting out?
你不出去吗?
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Give me six copies.
洗六张
Drop your pants and I’ll stick it to you again.
把裤子脱了 我再来一张
What do you mean, “again”? That’s a long story.
你什么意思 再来一张? 说来话长
And look what time it is.
先看看现在几点
It’s already 6:34. And I gotta go.
已经六点三十四分了 我得走了
Boy, I got a lot of work to do.
天 我有很多事要干
Hold it a minute.
等等
Now it’s 6:35. And I ain’t got a damn thing to do.
现在六点三十五了 我还一件事都没做
Just you wait, asshole. I’ll do something with your time.
你等着 混♥蛋♥ 我来帮你消磨时间
Wait! Hey!
等等
Since we’re talking about time…
既然我们说到时间 看来你将在…
it looks like you’re gonna break that lamp at 6:36.
六点三十六分打碎那盏灯
Where’d you pinch this? It’s mine.
这个哪弄的? 是我的
Prove it. I gave it to him.
有什么证明? 是我给他的
Yeah?
是吗?
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁?
Where you from? The Bronx.
你从哪儿来的? 布朗克斯
And you give away watches?
你把表送给别人?
He’s my uncle.
他是我叔叔
And who gave it to you? My Uncle Nathan.
是谁给你的? 我叔叔内森
My little brother.
我的弟弟
Tell your uncle to stop by the precinct.
叫你叔叔过来领
He’s dead. Alcoholic.
他死了 酒精中毒
In Kishnev, Poland.
死在波兰科什涅夫
Then he don’t need it no more. It’s been requisitioned.
那他再也不需要它了 这表充公
What’s that mean? Pinched, by him. At 6:37.
充公 啥意思? 就是归他了 在六点三十七分
Just remember, I got my eye on you two.
记住 我会盯着你们两个的
I got my eye on you too.
我也会盯着你的
Take it! Take it! Take the lamp off. I can’t hold it.
接着 接着! 接着灯 我捧不住了
Max.
麦大
Who’s this?
他是谁?
My uncle.
我叔叔
That one. With the cream. The 5cent one?
那个有奶油的 五分钱的那个?
Yeah.

For the two penny one she only gives you a hand job. I can do that myself.
两分钱的她只用手给我做 这我自己也能做
Not that one!
不是那个
That one.
那个
You sure?
你确定?
Wrap it up pretty.
把它包好看点
Good morning. Peggy home?
早上好 佩吉在家吗?
She’s taking a bath.
她在洗澡
That’s great. Would you tell her I’m here?
很好 你能告诉她 我来了吗?
Hey, Ma. Another bucket of water.
妈 再来一桶水
Wait.
等等
What do you want? Me?
你有什么事? 我?
Mama said you were looking for me. No. The guys told me that…
妈妈说你找我 不 他们叫我来…
What? I’ll come back some other time.
什么? 我以后再来
Noodles!
面条!
Noodles! Noodles! Noodles!
面条! 面条! 面条!
Did you get it?
你拍到了吗?
His asshole blinked, but we got him.
他的屁♥眼♥没拍清楚 不过人拍清楚了
Nice going, Fartface. And on duty too.
干得好 屁脸接着执行公务吧
You boys caught me with my pants down that time.
你们这下抓到我光屁♥股♥了
No, we caught you with your schmuck in a minor.
不 我们抓到你奸♥淫♥未成年少女
Put this someplace safe. That’s all right. Hey, hold it!
把这个藏好 好 等等!
Where you going? Hold it! Wait a minute!
你们干什么? 等等 等等!
Hey, you, stop! Hold it.
你们停下! 等等
What are you gonna do with that plate? Depends.What time is it,Max?
你们拿底片做什么 看情况 几点了 麦大?
I think it’s time we got our watch back.
我想是我们拿回我们的表的时候了
Okay, boys, we’re even. The hell we are.
好 伙计们 我们打平了 什么我们
You’ll be collecting your pension before we’re even.
没等我们打平 你早已经退休了
Hiya, fellas.
嗨 伙计们
What do you boys want?
你们想要什么?
First off…
首先…
you’re paying Peggy for us.
你为我们付钱给佩吉
Okay. That’s it?
好吧 就这个吗?
Go ahead while I tell him.
你先去 我慢慢和他说
I can’t believe it. My first time, and a lousy cop’s paying for it.
我真不敢相信我的第一次 是条子出的钱
Now, look, what else do you kids want for that plate?
好了 你们还要什么才能还那底片?
Noodles was telling me about Bugsy.
面条跟我说过一个叫臭虫的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!