Once Upon A Time In America
片名:美国往事
Where is he? Where is he hiding?
他在哪儿? 他躲哪儿去了?
I don’t know. I’ve been looking for him since yesterday.
我不知道 我从昨天起就没见过他
I’m gonna ask you for the last time. Where is he?
我最后问你一次 他在哪儿?
I don’t know.
我不知道
What are you gonna do to him?
你们想干什么?
Stay here in case that rat shows up.
你留在这里等那小子回来
Who you protecting, you dumb asshole?
你在保护谁 你这笨蛋?
A stoolie who rats on his own friends?
一个出♥卖♥♥♥自己朋友的白♥痴♥?
They were your friends too.
他们也是你的朋友
I got it. You wanna end up like that bitch, huh?
我明白了 你想要和那婊♥子♥同样的下场吧?
At Chun Lao’s. Chinese theater.
在常劳那里 中国戏院
You stay here with this barrel of shit.
你留下看住这个粪桶
Noodles. Noodles. Noodles.
面条 面条 面条
Easy, easy…
放松 放松…
This way. Hurry!
这边 快!
There down. Mott Street. Go. Go. Go.
从那儿下去 莫特街 快走!
Noodles.
面条
Noodles.
面条
Noodles.
面条
Untie me.
快帮我解开
Stay that way. No, stay. I want them to know I did it.
保持这样子 我要他们知道是我♥干♥的
Where you going? I’m gonna go get Eve.
你去哪儿? 我去接伊芙
Don’t.
别去了
Why?
为什么?
They…They already been there.
他们…他们已经去过了
Do you need anything?
你还需要什么吗?
Money?
钱?
I got more than I need.
我已经有够多了
Yeah, it’s all yours now.
对 那全是你的了
Where to?
去哪里?
Sir, where do you want to go?
先生 你要去哪里?
Anywhere. First bus.
随便哪里 最早的班车
Buffalo?
布法罗市?
One way.
单程
That’ll be $ 1.20.
票价一块二
I wanna rent a car.
我要租辆车
Would you fill this out, please?
请你先填表
Noodles.
面条
I brought back the key to your clock.
我带回了你的座钟钥匙
Lock the door.
锁上门
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的?
Today.
今晚
Why?
为什么?
They got in touch with me.
他们和我联络过了
Who?
谁?
I thought you might know.
我以为你知道
Me?
我?
I don’t know nothing about nobody no more.
我已经不知道任何人的任何事了
You gonna offer me a drink?
请我喝杯酒好吗
Yeah, forgive me. Sure. Of course.
对的 抱歉 当然好的
Please sit down.
请坐
Who’s Robert Williams?
罗伯特·威廉斯是谁?
I am.
是我
“We wish to inform you that
“现告知你以下事宜:
following the sale of the Beth Israel Cemetery…”
贝斯犹太墓地已被征用…”
The synagogue sent these out
是犹太教会寄出的信
if you wanted to relocate your loved ones.
通知将你已故的亲友转葬
I got the same letter on account of my father.
我也收到同样的信 是有关我父亲的墓
Only the synagogue didn’t send that. I got that last week.
这不是犹太教会寄出的 我是上周收到的
The rabbi told me he sent those out eight months ago.
而牧师告诉我说 他八周前就寄出了
Yeah, that’s right. That’s about when I got mine.
是啊 我就是那时收到的
So, what else did the rabbi say?
那牧师还说了些什么?
He said I was lucky. The bodies of Philip Stein…
说我很幸运 他们的遗体 菲利普·斯腾…
Maximilian Bercovicz, Patrick Goldberg
麦西米·白维兹 派屈克·高伯
were already spoken for.
转葬事宜都已谈妥
And they were up in a very fancy cemetery in Riverdale.
他们将在瑞瓦达豪华公墓安息
What’s this all mean?
这是什么意思?
It means…
意思是说…
“Noodles, though you’ve been hiding
“亲爱的面条 即使你躲到
in the asshole of the world, we found you.
天涯海角 我们也能找到你”
We know where you are.”
“我们知道你在哪里”
It means…
或者说…
“Get ready.”
“准备着吧”
For what?
准备什么?
That’s the one thing it didn’t say.
他们没说
What do you think?
你怎么想?
I think the answer’s here. That’s why I came back.
我想在这能找到答案 所以我回来了
I moved everything in here.
我把所有东西都搬这来了
I had to sell the house, the backroom.
我卖♥♥了房♥子 还有后院小间
I always thought you might have helped yourself to that million bucks.
我一直以为是你拿了 那一百万元
But now I know.
但现在我知道了
You’re on your ass worse than ever.
你混得还不如以前
But I thought it was you who…
可我以为是你…
No, you thought wrong.
不 你想错了
The suitcase was empty.
那箱子是空的
Then who took it?
那么钱是被谁拿了?
That’s what I’ve been asking myself for 35 years.
这也是我35年来一直思考的问题
If it bothers you, I can sleep here.
如果你觉得不方便 我睡这里
You can have my room. No. It’s okay.
你睡我房♥间 不用 没事的
How’s your sister? I ain’t seen her for years.
你妹妹还好吗? 我多年没见她了
She’s a big star now.
她现在是大明星
We should have known, huh?
我们早就可以看出来 是吧?
You can always tell the winners at the starting gate.
你总是能从开春就看出冬季的情形
You can always tell the winners, and you can tell the losers.
你能看出冬季 你能看出谁是失败者
Who would’ve put a penny on you?
有谁会在你身上押宝呢?
I’d have put everything I ever had on you.
我可是把一切全押在你身上了
Yeah, and you would’ve lost.
对 所以你会输
Well, you’re beat. Good night.
你也累了 晚安吧
Good night, Moe. Thanks.
晚安 多谢
What have you been doing all these years?
这些年你在做什么事?
Been going to bed early.
每天早睡早起
Deborah, Papa says you should help.
狄波拉 爸爸叫你去帮忙
No.
不
We got customers all over. We can’t do everything.
客人太多了 我们忙不过来
Try. I’ve got my elocution lessons.
加点油嘛 我也忙着呢
Fat, you better spray the toilet. I saw a cockroach in there.
胖子 给厕所喷点药 我看见一只蟑螂
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry, I can’t make it today.
抱歉 我今天不行
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好吧 再见 再见
Sorry, Fats.
抱歉 胖子
Noodles! Bugsy’s got a job for us.
面条! 臭虫有活给咱干
Hurry up. He don’t wait.
快点 他不会久等
Who you calling a cockroach?
你管谁叫蟑螂?
So, what are you?
那你是什么?
You’re filthy, you make me sick.
你这坏蛋 让我恶心
You crawl up toilet walls just like a roach. So, what are you?
厕所里爬上爬下 就像只蟑螂 你说你是什么?
Let go!
放手!
I make you sick, huh? Then how come you showed me your tush?
我让你恶心? 那你干嘛脱♥光♥了给我看
To a roach.
给蟑螂看
Go look at yourself, David Aaronson.
瞧瞧你自己 大卫·阿隆森
She don’t leave me alone, I’m gonna give her what she’s asking for.
要是她对我好点 她要什么我都会给她
What’s Bugsy want? We gotta wake up a deadbeat.
臭虫怎么说? 要我们去收拾一个赖帐的
That schmuck at the newsstand didn’t pay.
那个摆报摊的混♥蛋♥ 没付保护费
Here’s your money, sir.
给你钱 先生
Look at it, it looks great! Wow!
快看 瞧他那样子 哈!
Come on, guys.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, come on.
快点 快点!
Now make up your mind.
好了 你们决定吧
Noodles, let’s take the dollar. Yeah.
面条 我们收下这一块钱吧 对