好吧,这是我的火柴盒;火车上的一个男人他给我的。
Look, it is my matchbook. I got it from a man on a train.
探长,我们找到了他们的同伙。
Inspector, we found their accomplices.
太好了,把他们带走。– 来吧,我们出发。
Take them away. – Come on. Let’s go.
同伙?
Accomplices?
我在这里快有幽闭恐惧症了!
I’m getting claustrophobic in here!
你得放我出去!放我出去,伙计!
You got to let me out! Let me out of here, man!
嘿!你管这也叫警车?
Man! You call this a police car?
我屁♥股♥上长个疖子比这个车大!NI had a boil removed from my ass bigger than this!
闭上臭嘴,尼尔。
Put a lid on it, Neil.
这种事会毁了你们的旅游业的,伙计!
This sort of thing will kill your tourism industry, pal!
一旦你们的旅游业下滑,你们国家的经济就会崩溃……
Once your tourism falls, your economy collapses…
然后你们国家的总统等会怎么做呢?
and then what’s the Prince going to do?
他也得找份真正的工作!
He’s going to have to get a real job!
他也会为此感到沮丧的!
He’s going to be bummed about that!
把你的法国脏爪子拿开!我可记住你们的警号♥了。
Get your French paws off me! I got all your badge numbers.
你们都将卷入一场重大诉讼!
You’re all going to be named in a major lawsuit!
尼尔,你能不能闭嘴!
Neil, will you shut up!
我要求见美国领事。
I demand to see the American Consul.
我要求我们的合法权利。
I demand our legal rights.
我们是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的公民。
We are citizens of the United States of America.
想想吧!– 想想看!
Think about that! – Think about this!
想想你的余生…
Think about spending the rest of your life…
可能围困在一个6英尺乘8英尺的空间里…
in a cell 6 feet by 8 feet…
还被一群人♥渣♥整天骚扰–
surrounded by the dregs of humanity.
想想看。– 你吓不到我。
Think about that. – You don’t scare me.
你没有我们的把柄。
You got nothing on us.
没有吗?你带着一具尸体被海关拦下…
Nothing? You were stopped by Customs with a dead body…
在你的行李箱里被砍了,你管这叫什么?
chopped up in your suitcase. You call that nothing?
好吧,我承认…
All right, I’ll give you that…
但这并不意味着我们杀了她。
but that doesn’t mean we killed her.
那箱子根本不是我们的。
That suitcase isn’t even ours.
先生,我们不知道死者是谁…
Sir, we have no idea who the dead woman is…
也不知道她是怎么进到箱子里的。
or how she got into that suitcase.
我想知道整个故事的来龙去脉。
I want the whole story.
不要遗漏任何东西,我要知道每一个细节。
Leave out nothing. I want every detail.
坐下来,杜桑特。
Sit down. Toussaint.
好吧,我叫尼尔…
OK, all right. My name is Neil Schwary…
这是我妻子玛丽莲。– 很高兴认识你。
And this is my wife Marilyn. – Enchante.
我是做服装生意的,我每年来欧洲两次。
I’m in the clothing business. I come to Europe twice a year.
我研究了所有的大品牌……
I look at all the big labels…
阿玛尼、香奈儿、范思哲,我还买♥♥了一些……
the Armanis, Chanels, Versaces, and I buy a few of them…
稍微改进一下……
improve on them a little bit…
然后以三分之一的价格把他们干掉。
and then knock them off for a third of the price.可
我妻子通常很少和我一起旅行。
My wife usually doesn’t travel with me…
但这次是我们结婚十周年纪念…
but this being our 10th anniversary…
我认为这是一个难得的好机会……
I thought it was a wonderful opportunity…
带她来看看你们美丽的国家…
to see your very beautiful country…
它确实非常漂亮。
And it is very beautiful.
哦,是的。你们法国人做得真不错。
Oh, yeah. You French really do it up right.
先生,请专注事实,不要胡扯。
Confine yourself to the facts, not the bullshit.
莫洛斯科先生,你的花。
Monsieur Morosco, your flowers.
谢谢你,朱伯特。我妻子呢?
Merci, Joubert’. And my wife?
她正在巴黎咖啡馆吃早餐。
She’s having breakfast at the Cafe de Paris.
很好。她现在心情怎么样?
Very good. What kind of mood is she in?
心情?– 她有带武器吗?
Mood? – Did she have weapons?
玫瑰花可挡不住子弹。
Roses won’t stop a bullet.
她看起来很放松。– 放松?有趣。
She seemed relaxed. – Relaxed? Interesting.
谢谢你,朱伯特。
Merci, Joubert’.
哦,亲爱的,谢谢你!好美丽的花。
Oh, darling, thank you. They’re beautiful.
你看起来比昨晚好多了。
You’re looking much better than you did last night.
那是因为今天我是一个全新的人。
That’s because today I’m a new man.
下次没虚的了,我一定来真格的。
Next time it won’t be gas. It will be the real thing.
让你好好体会。
Such devotion.
埃琳娜,昨晚改变了我的人生。
Oh, Elena, last night changed my life.
这次我痊愈了,我再也不赌博了……
This time I’m cured. I’ll never gamble again…
因为这意味着会失去我深爱的女人,我受不了。
not if it means losing the woman I love.
奥吉,你认识范·杜根夫人吗?
Augie, did you know Madame Van Dougen?
那个卑劣的女人?!我当然认识她。
That reptile? Of course I knew her.
三个月前玩百家乐,她赢了我一大笔钱。
3 months ago in baccarat, she won a fortune from me.
我差点杀了她。– 现在有人这么做了。
I could have killed her. – Somebody did.
警♥察♥在一个行李箱里发现了她的尸体,被砍成了碎片。
They found her body in a suitcase hacked to pieces.
谋杀? — 不,是自杀。
Murder? – No, suicide.
当然是谋杀。
Of course it was murder.
他们在此案中逮捕了4名美国人。
They arrested 4 Americans in the case.
他们还在找主谋。
They’re still looking for the mastermind.
离我远点。– 探长?
Get away from me. -Inspector?
离我远点。– 好的。
Get away from me. – Of course.
别担心,夫人,现在是空的。
Don’t worry, Madame Schwary. It is now empty.
坐下来。
Sit down.
难道我们就没有权利吗?– 你们认识这两个人吗?
Don’t we have rights? – Do you know these two?
从没见过,– 我也是。
Never seen them before. – Me, either.
你呢?– 嘿,你找到我的手提箱了!
And you? – Hey, you found my suitcase!
它似乎看起来像我的手提箱,但我不太确定。
It looks like my suitcase. I’m not exactly sure.
谢谢你们!你们现在可以走了。
Thank you. You may go now.
顺便说一句,这粥的味道不错。
By the way, love the gruel.
来吧。
Come on.
探长,我们应该立刻报♥警♥的。
Inspector, we would’ve come to the police right away…
但我们太害怕了。
but we were just so afraid.
夫人,你完全有理由害怕。
Madame Schwary, you have every reason to be afraid.
等一下,我能证明这不是我们做的案子。
Wait a minute. I couldn’t have done it.
在这个女人被谋杀的时候—
At the time this woman was murdered…
我和别人在一起。
I was with somebody else.
就是我跟你说过的那个赌徒。
The guy I told you about-the gambler.
是的,那个赌徒。– 那你知道这个赌徒叫什么吗?
Yes, the gambler. And you have a name for this gambler?
莫洛斯科,奥吉·莫洛斯科 –莫洛斯科 ?这家伙是谁?
Morosco. Augie Morosco. – Morosco? Who is this guy?
说来话长。
It’s a long story.
现在一切都井然有序了。奥吉·莫洛斯科是我们的关键点。
Now it all falls into place. Augie Morosco is our mastermind.
你是个赌徒,莫洛斯科先生?
You’re a gambler, Monsieur Morosco?
几年前算是吧。
Used to be, years ago.
你认识范·杜根夫人吗?
Did you know Madame Van Dougen?
认识。上天看透了我的梦想之后把她派来的。
I did. Dream of a woman. Sent from heaven.
是一个很可爱的女人,
Too good for this world.
三周前在赌场,你试图和她不对付。
3 weeks ago at the casino, you attempted to sit on her head.
她有些事做得不地道。
She was cold and without a hat.
跟我来。
Come with me.
你认识这两个人吗?
Do you know these two?
不,我不认识。
No, I don’t.
你想清楚了吗?
You are absolutely certain?
好吧,我确实认识他们。
Come to think of it, I do know them.
我在火车上遇见他们,我差点就买♥♥了他们的一条狗。
I met them on the train. I almost bought their dog.
你知道那是谁的狗吗?
Do you know whose dog that was?
是您的吗?– 范·杜根夫人的。
Yours? – Madame Van Dougen’s.
是一个巧合吗?– 我觉得是。
Another coincidence? – I guess.
这两个人你认识吗?
Do you know these two?
真不认识。
No? – No, I don’t.
发现他们的时候,是和范·杜根夫人的尸体在一起。
They were found with Madame Van Dougen’s body…
尸体藏在一个手提箱里。
in a suitcase.
这是不合逻辑的。为什么会有人…
Well, that’s illogical. Why would anybody…
想和尸体一起爬进行李箱?
want to crawl inside a suitcase with a corpse?
这么说,你不认识他们? — 不,我不认识他们。
So, you don’t know them? – No, I don’t know them.
有趣。
Interesting.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
那个人的主张恰恰相反。
That man claims just the opposite.
他说他和你在一起…
He says he was with you…
案发的时候。
at the time the crime was committed.
嗯,恐怕这是不可能的。
Well, I’m afraid that’s impossible.
你怎么知道?我还没告诉你……
How do you know? I haven’t told you…
犯罪发生的时间。
what time the crime was committed.
说得好。
Point well taken.
案件发生的时间是几点?
What time was the crime committed?
昨晚1点到1点半之间。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!