亲爱的,你没带子♥宫♥帽。
Oh, honey, you didn’t forget your diaphragm.
这是谁的手提箱? — 我不知道。
Whose suitcase is this? – I have no idea.
我从没见过这个,是吗,亲爱的?
I’ve never seen it before. Have you, darling?
这个手提箱吗?不,从来没有。– 从来没有。
The suitcase? No. Never. – Never.
他们撒谎!我看见搬运工给他们送来的。
They’re lying! I saw the porter give it to them.
听着,这家伙一路睡觉,过了6个国家。
Look, this guy’s been asleep through 6 countries.
他什么也没看见。– 请保持沉默。
He saw nothing. – Silence.
如果我是你,我是不会打开的。
I wouldn’t open that if I were you.
它有一种很奇怪的味道。
It has a very odd smell.
躲躲猫。– 早上好,阿方索。
Peekaboo. – Good morning, Alfonso.
多么令人振奋的早晨啊,不是吗?
What an invigorating morning, eh?
你真是位令人兴奋的女士。
And what an exciting woman you are.
我得说你今天早上看起来特别漂亮……
I must say you look particularly beautiful this morning…
比你昨晚的表现更加光彩夺目。
even more radiant than you did last night.
阿方索。– 我完全控制不住自己
Alfonso. – I can’t help myself.
自从我第一次见到你的那一刻起…
From the moment I first saw you…
仿佛您的保险箱闪烁着光芒……
the light shimmering off your safety deposit box…
阿方索……– 亲爱的?
Alfonso… – My love?
这正在发生奇怪的事情呢。
The strangest thing is happening.
是的,我知道;我也有同感,两颗心儿像一体一样跳动。
Yes, I know. I feel it also. 2 hearts beating as one.
看那边,阿方索,看那边。
Out there, Alfonso, out there.
嗯?
Out there?
那个女人想杀死一条狗。
That woman is trying to kill a dog.
叫警♥察♥。
Call the police.
快叫警♥察♥,你听到夫人说的。
Call the police. You heard madame.
还有再拿一瓶香槟。
And a bottle of champagne.
你们做女仆和管家多久了…
How long have you been the maid and butler…
服务范·杜根夫人?
for Madame Van Dougen?
31年,– 32年五个月。
31 years. -32 in May.
你们晚上总把她一个人留在这里吗?
You always leave her here alone at night?
从来没有。31年来,我们每个晚上都在这里。
Never. We’ve been here every week night for 31 years.
32年5个月。
32 in May.
那昨晚怎么回事?你们不在这里。
What about last night? You weren’t here.
不。– 不是吗?
No. – No? Why not?
白天时候我们接到了一个电♥话♥。
We got a call earlier in the day.
是关于我妹妹的。– 一个男人打来的电♥话♥。
About my sister. – It was a man.
他说我妹妹出了车祸。
He said Brenda had been in a car accident…
我们乘7:50的火车离开去看她。
in Saint Cloud Sur Mer. We left on the 7:50 train.
那你妹妹伤得很重吗?
Was your sister badly injured?
不,压根没事。
No. – There was no accident.
那个电♥话♥只是个愚蠢的骗局。
The phone call was just a stupid hoax.
也许就是为了让我们出去。
Perhaps to get us out of the house.
也许吧,你坐下吧。探长?
Perhaps. Sit down. -Inspector?
坐下,好的。
Sit down. – Of course.
你们什么时候离开别♥墅♥的?
You left the villa at what time?
6:30。
6:30.
你们离开前做了些什么?
And what did you do before you departed?
我们准备了范·杜根夫人的晚餐。
We prepared Madame Van Dougen’s evening meal…
来了点意大利蔬菜汤,还有点奶酪吐司。
A little minestrone soup, some cheese toast.
你们没做别的吗?– 没有,什么都没有。
You did nothing else? – No, nothing.
你们走之前一切都很正常吗?
Everything seemed normal to you before you left?
是的。
Completely.
夫人。
Madame.
范·杜根夫人…
Madame Van Dougen lived…
和她女儿或孙女一起住,对吗?
with her daughter or granddaughter, correct?
哦,不。她从来一个人住。
Oh, no. She lived alone.
那么这些东西是谁的呢?
Then to whom do these belong?
致敬范·杜根夫人。
To Madame Van Dougen.
你明白的,她很娇小。
You see, she was quite petite.
这就是为什么她喜欢周围的一切……
That’s why she liked everything around her…
都是很小的……– 热,热,热!
to be so small… – Hot, hot, hot!
包括她的狗狗。– 腊肠犬。
Including her doggy. – The dachshund.
是的,范·杜根夫人一周前在罗马弄丢了它。
Madame Van Dougen lost him a week ago in Rome.
2个美国人发现了狗狗,要把它送回……
2 Americans found him and were supposed to return him…
昨天晚上。
yesterday evening.
一男一女?– 是的。
A man and a woman? – Yes.
告诉我,你听说过一个人…
Tell me, have you ever heard of a man…
叫奥吉·莫洛斯科?– 不,从来没有。
named Augie Morosco? – No, never.
很好,我们马上就到。
Very good. I’ll be right there.
我们找到了那条行踪不定的腊肠犬了。
We have found the elusive dachshund.
长官。
Monsieur commissaire.
她想把狗淹死。
She was trying to drown the dog.
这不是真的!我只是在给他洗澡!
That’s not true! I was giving him a bath!
这是你的腊肠狗吗? — 是的。
Is this your dachshund? – Yes, it is.
他有名字吗?
He has a name?
是的。事实上,有个很棒的名字。
Yes. A great name, as a matter of fact.
它很有活力,所以他的名字叫斯帕基。
Sparky. His name is Sparky.
我给它取了个我很爱的狗狗的名字…
I named him after a dog that I loved…
它被卡车碾死了。那时我才11岁,但是…
that got run over by a truck. I was 11, but…
你叫它名字。– 嗯?
Call him. – Hmm?
叫一下它。– 斯帕基。
Call the dog. – Sparky.
嘿,伙计,来吧。
Up, fella. Come on.
快过来,斯帕基!
Move, Sparky!
它聋了,很聋。
Deaf. Very deaf.
狗狗听不见。– 让他们进来。
The dog can’t hear. – Send them in.
拿破仑!
Napoleon!
上帝啊,他能听见!– 我的小宝贝。
Dear Lord, he can hear! – My little love.
哦,小宝贝。
Oh, baby.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
请在走廊等我。
Please wait in the corridor.
这是个奇迹。
It’s a miracle.
你来蒙特卡洛做什么,小姐?
What are you doing in Monte Carlo, mademoiselle?
我…一个旅游者。
I’m… a tourist.
我只是想去蒙特卡洛看看。
I just wanted to check out Monte Carlo.
我听说过很多关于这个地方的事,但我从来没有真正理解过……
I’d heard a lot about it, but I never really understood…
它是不是法国的一部分之类的
if it was a part of France or what.
现在知道这地方它很好,我非常喜欢它。
It’s nice. I like it a lot.
干净得令人难以置信,就像迪斯尼乐园一样。
Unbelievably clean, like Disney World.
你一个人在蒙特卡洛吗?
And are you in Monte Carlo alone?
那得看情况了,你有什么想法?
That depends. What did you have in mind?
回答我的问题!
Answer the question!
我很抱歉,我好紧张。什么问题?
I’m sorry. I’m so nervous. What was the question?
我要真♥相♥。
I want the truth.
事实是,它就是我的狗,但是从昨天开始的。
The truth is, he is my dog, but just since yesterday.
我当时发现了它。
That’s when I found him.
所以它是我的狗,但只有一天。
So he was my dog, but just for a day.
你认识这个人吗?
Do you know this man?
呃,这个人?不,不,我不认识。
Uh, this man? No. No, I don’t.
你认识这个女人吗?
Do you know this woman?
我这辈子从没见过她。
Never saw her before in my life.
那你钱包里为什么有她的照片?
Then why was her picture in your wallet?
每个钱包里都可能有她的照片。
Her picture comes with every wallet.
冷静点,别指望和我作对。
Be silent. If you want to play games, we’ll go to the casino.
你钱包里放着我的照片?
You had my picture in your wallet?
你们都是一起谋杀案的嫌疑人。
You are both suspects in a murder case.
你告诉我的一切都是谎言,一个接一个。
Everything you told me is lies, one after the other.
你们就是那对美国夫妇…
You are the American couple…
过来这里专程还范·杜根夫人的狗,对吧?
who was returning Madame Van Dougen’s dog, right?
他说不要说实话,因为你们压根不会相信我们。
He said not to tell the truth because you wouldn’t believe us.
看,朱利安?一切都顺利了,他们知道我们是谁。
See, Julian? It’s fine. They know who we are.
天啊,真是松了一口气,我都快吓傻了。
God, what a relief. I was getting so panicked.
那我们就不烦你了。
Well, we’ll get out of your hair.
你还有很多事情要做。
You got things on your plate.
有谋杀案等着你去解决。
You got a murder to solve.
我们还没有完全结束这事呢。
We’re not quite finished.
我们在范·杜根夫人的车♥库♥里找到了这个火柴盒。
We found this matchbook by Madame Van Dougen’s garage.
上面写着奥吉·莫洛斯科的名字,巴黎饭店。
On it is written the name Augie Morosco. L’Hotel de Paris.
这是你的火柴盒吗?– 不是的,我甚至都不抽烟。
Is this your matchbook? – No. I don’t even smoke.
刚才他在大厅里还要了一支烟。
Just now in the hall he asked for a cigarette.
我只是偶尔抽抽,比如我刚才被捕我紧张的时候。
I smoke occasionally, like when I’m arrested.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!