你下了火车就直接过来了,是吗?
You get off the train and come directly here?
不,埃琳娜,你不明白我有多走运!下注吧!
No, Elena, you don’t understand. I’m on a roll! Shoot the works!
好的,好的!我在7号♥又多加一些……
Yes! OK, I’m putting more on 7…
看看你,又脏又臭!你肯定还没吃东西。
Look at you-dirty, sweaty. You probably haven’t eaten.
没有,我吃过了– 。加倍下注!
Yes, I did! I ate a marker. Double the bet!
加倍下注!是的!这些是我的。
Double the bet! Yes! These are mine.
我都不知道该跟你说什么了。
I don’t know what to say to you anymore.
我等你了,可你没有出现。
I wait for you. You don’t show up.
到我这里来,宝贝!
Come to me, baby!
我担心你。我甚至打电♥话♥给了医院,还报了警。
I worry. I call the hospital, the police.
我对自己说,他不可能在赌场。
I say to myself, he can’t be at the casino.
他答应过我的!– 来吧!7 !红色!我们赢了!
He promised me! – Come on! 7! Red! We win!
我简直不敢相信这些!– 我受够了。
I can’t believe it! – I’ve had enough.
绅士杯。
The gentleman’s cup.
能拿个大点的杯子吗!不要侮辱人!
Get a bigger cup! Don’t insult the man!
我该如何面对你的这种上瘾呢?
How do I compete with this addiction?
500000法郎! — 500000法郎!
500,000 francs! -500,000 francs!
今晚我们让蒙特卡洛银行输精光!
Tonight we break the bank in Monte Carlo!
试试推下大门。– 也许她为我们留了门?
Try the gate. – Maybe she left it open for us?
这没有任何意义。
That doesn’t make any sense.
拜托,她这里肯定有类似价值5万美元以上的安保系统。
Come on, she must have, like, a $50,000 security system here.
我是说,她会让前门开着吗?
I mean, she’s going to leave the front gate open?
范·杜根夫人!
Madame Van Dougen!
是朱利安·彼得斯!还有菲比。我们把你的狗带来了!
It’s Julian Peters! And Phoebe. We brought your dog!
范·杜根夫人?
Madame Van Dougen?
看看♥房♥♥子的四周。
Check out the side of the house.
什么,你拄着拐杖吗?
What, are you on crutches?
我叫你看看♥房♥♥子的四周。
Just check out the side of the house.
我学了10年表演……
I study acting 10 years…
最后成为她女恶魔的替罪羊。
and wind up as a whipping boy for She-Demon.
哦,过来欧洲的事就是个错误。
Oh, this whole Europe thing is a mistake.
我本来现在可以去看扬基队的比赛的。
I could be at a Yankee game now.
结果呢,现在是在查看阴森恐怖的别♥墅♥。
Instead, I’m checking out Freddy Krueger’s villa.
范·杜根夫人!
Madame Van Dougen!
好吧,好的。
All right. OK.
菲比。
Phoebe.
在这里。
Over here.
你至少应该给我留张便条。
You could have at least left me a note.
这儿有一个手镯。– 有个什么?
There’s a bracelet. – A what?
一个手镯。– 是吗?
A bracelet. – Yeah?
是的,一个手镯,非常昂贵的手镯。
It is a bracelet. Very expensive bracelet.
别动它。– 为什么?
Leave it. – Why?
因为它不是我们的。
Because it doesn’t belong to us.
这个也说不定会有奖励回报的。
There could be a reward for this, too.
这也可能是一个小家庭工业。。。
This could be, like, a little cottage industry…
还给范·杜根夫人
returning shit to Madame Van Dougen.
好的,拉呀。– 卡住了。
OK. Pull. -It’s stuck.
大力点。
Full harder.
是我想的那个东西吗?
Is that what I think it is?
这是一只手。– 一只手?什么样的手?
It’s a hand. – A hand? What kind of hand?
死人的手,就是那种手。
A hand attached to a dead body, that kind of hand.
我从没见过死人的手!
I’ve never seen a dead hand before!
跟着走!
Get in line!
我弄断了她的手指!
I broke her fingers!
相信我,这不是我们的问题!
Believe me, that’s the least of our problems!
我们得离开这里!– 她死了吗?
We gotta get out of here! – Is she dead?
来吧!快点!
Come on! Now!
等待,我的行李箱!
Wait. My suitcase!
好吧,那就去拿,但是快点!
Well, then get it, but hurry!
我的行李箱。
My suitcase.
好吧,让我去,好歹我是个男人。
Oh, I’ll go because I’m a man.
你不能让这小狗别叫吗?
Would you put a muzzle on that thing?
这是凡尔赛宫吗?
Is this Versailles?
我,嗯…不戴眼镜的话,就像蝙蝠一样瞎……
I, uh… without my glasses, I’m as blind as a bat…
但是,你知道的,只要你身体健康。
but, hey, you know, as long as you have your health.
它在哪里?我的手提箱呢?
Where is it? Where’s my suitcase?
离凶手只有几英尺远。
Just a couple of feet past the killer.
什么意思?凶手在这里?
What do you mean? The killer’s here?
我只看见了他的眼睛和脚,其他部位只能靠想象啦。
His eyes and feet are. I’m assuming the rest.
哦,你先请。
Oh, after you.
这双鞋多少钱?
How much for the shoes?
对不起,先生。赌场的政策–
I am sorry, monsieur. Casino policy.
我们不能接受服装。
We do not accept articles of clothing.
我的心!– 我的脚
My heart! – My foot.
先生,你能从那个服务员那里要回我的小费吗?
Sir, could you get my tip back from that waiter?
你看起来很好说话的。
You seem like a nice guy.
我输光了一切!我甚至兑现了支票!
I lost everything! I cashed checks!
我银行里的钱都输光了!
I drained my bank accounts!
我告诉过他在赌场赢钱的唯一方法…
I told him the only way to win at the casino…
就是不要去赌博。
is not to gamble.
那你还让我兑现支票!
You also told me to cash my checks!
可你为什么要听我病态的时候说过的话。
What did you listen to me for? I’m a man with an illness.
可别让他死!
Don’t let him die!
我要亲自杀了他,我要享受这种快♥感♥!
I want the pleasure of killing him myself!
是这样吗?– 是的!
Is that so? – Yes!
是的! — 是吗?
Yes! – Is that so?
你想干什么,要打一架吗?
What do you want to do, have a fist fight?
是啊!我要好好教训你,你这狗东西!
Yeah! I want to kick your loser ass, Morosco!
来吧,来啊!你的身材吓不倒我!
Come on, let’s go! Your size don’t scare me!
好吧!但不能在这步行街上。
All right! But not here in the promenade.
为什么? 那在那里,?– 你看到那边的公园了吗?
Why? Where, then? – You see that park over there?
在哪里?
Where?
先生,先生 !
Monsieur, venez!
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥!
I think we should call the police!
绝对不行! — 嗨,这可是谋杀案!
Absolutely not! – Come on, there’s been a murder!
菲比,我们会成为嫌疑犯的!
Phoebe, we could be suspects!
我们不是嫌疑犯,但我们是证人!
We’re not suspects. We’re witnesses!
我们是外国人,而且身无分文,急需要钱。
We’re foreigners. We’re dead broke, desperate for money.
我们带着这位富婆的狗去她的别♥墅♥–
We’re bringing this rich woman’s dog to a villa…
凌晨一点,她没有回应我们。
at 1:00 in the morning. She doesn’t answer.
我们还找到了一个手镯,因为我们在四处窥探。
We find a bracelet ’cause we’re snooping around.
我们去捡这只手镯,却拉出一只死人的手–
We pull on it. It leads to a hand.
你觉得有谁会相信这个故事?!
Who’s gonna believe that story?
特蕾莎修女都不会相信这个的!
Mother Teresa wouldn’t even buy it!
算了吧,他们会把我们铐起来的。
Forget about it. They’ll handcuff us.
然后给我们留下指纹,
They’ll fingerprint us.
再带我们去审问。
They’ll take us in for interrogation.
我们能走了吗!这是真的。
Could we just move? Really.
这太疯狂了,我们没做错什么!
This is crazy. We haven’t done anything wrong.
我们为什么要跑离现场?
Why are we running?
你对法国的法律体系是一窍不通?
You have any idea what the French legal system is like?
这是一场噩梦,我们不会说法语。
It’s a nightmare. We don’t speak the language.
我们不懂这里的规则。
We don’t understand the rules.
他们会给我们找个蹩脚的公共辩护律师。
They’ll get us some shitty public defender.
案子开庭前我们要在监狱里待上好几年。
We’ll spend years in jail before the case goes to trial.
选角导演会一直想到我的……
Casting directors will always think of me…
居然是杀害范·杜根的凶手。– 我们得报♥警♥。
as the Van Dougen murderer. – We have to call the police.
如果凶手还在,我们会抓住他的…
If the killer’s still there, we’ll catch him…
然后我还可以拿回我的手提箱了。
and then I can get my suitcase back.
我们不会暴露身份的。
We won’t identify ourselves.
一旦我们得知警♥察♥逮捕了谁…
Once we read they’ve arrested somebody…
然后我们就再上前。
then we’ll come forward.
我认为这是最聪明的做法。
I think that’s the smartest thing.
以后别再那样亲我了。
And don’t ever kiss me that way again or any way.
不准亲我,坚决不可以!哦,上帝。
No kissing, period! Oh, God.
您好!– 我要报告一起谋杀案。
Toussaint. – I’d like to report a murder.
什么?
What?
你是说……谋杀?– 是的,没错,谋杀。
Did you say… murder? -Yes. That’s a-right, a murder.
你是意大利人?
You’re Italian?
对,我是意大利人,是的。
That’s a-correct. I’m Italiano, si.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!