红色吗?靠!亲爱的,我就知道你会这样对我。
Rouge? Rats! Honey, I knew you’d do that to me.
别闲逛了,好吗? 你在给我带来厄运。
Don’t hang around, OK? You’re jinxing me.
这表情让我倒霉,那东西给我带来了厄运。
The look is jinxing me. That thing’s jinxing me.
走吧,走吧。你能走开吗?去玩老虎机吧。
Go, go. Will you go? Go play the slots.
或者去喝点什么吧,玩得开心一点。
Get a drink or something. Have fun.
这是蒙特卡洛!拜托,这是个赌博的地方。
This is Monte Carlo! Come on, it’s a gambling place.
换衣服好吗!穿上t恤!
Change your clothes! Put a t-shirt on!
你看到她到处乱逛的样子了吗?
Do you see the way she was hanging out…
黑色,黑色,黑色!
all over the place? Black, black, black!
已婚的女人,生命中最被误解的生物之一…
The married woman. One of life’s misunderstood creatures…
没有人配得上她。
to whom no man is truly worthy.
你喜欢赌博吗? — 是的。
Do you like to gamble? – Yes.
你有现金吗?
Do you have cash?
这只是一个碰运气的游戏。
It’s merely a game of chance.
为了赌博而赌博。
One gambles for the sake of gambling.
你选一个数字。– 我吗?
You pick a number. – Me?
是的,请。– 我不知道,我从来没玩过。
You. – I don’t know, I never did.
没事,无论如何我都会输。– 真的吗?
Of course, I’ll lose anyway. – Really?
你伤害不到我。– 你确定?
You can do me no harm. – You sure?
是的,我确定。– 好的,13.
Really, I’m sure. – OK. 13.
13吗?– 不行吗?
13? -It’s no good?
哦,不。13就可以,幸运的13!
Oh, no. 13 is fine! Lucky 13.
你是美国人。– 是的。新泽西。
You are American. – Yes. New Jersey.
哦,我很抱歉。– 真的没那么糟。
Oh, I’m so sorry. -It’s really not that bad.
不,我的意思是我很抱歉没有自我介绍。
No, I mean I am sorry I have not introduced myself.
我是赫拉克勒斯·波波多普洛斯,雅典人。
I am Hercules Popodopoulos. From Athens.
玛丽莲·施瓦瑞,来自纽瓦克。
Marilyn Schwary. From Newark.
十三,黑色(法语)– 太棒了!我们赢了!
Treize. Noir. – Fantastic! We win!
我赢了!
I won!
2000法郎吗?
2,000 francs?
我很抱歉,数量不够吗?
I’m sorry. Is the amount not adequate?
怎么,你打算带朋友一起来吗?
What, are you planning on bringing friends?
听着,也许这就是希腊妓♥女♥的样子…
Listen, maybe this is what hookers look like in Greece…
但我不是妓♥女♥,我是家庭主妇。我是免费的!
but I’m no hooker, I’m a housewife. We do it for free!
但是,夫人,请别误会。
But, madame. Cherie, please.
这是你应得的奖金罢了。
This is your share of the winnings.
这是不成文的习俗,我赢了……你受益。
It is customary. I win… you benefit.
听着,你必须冒着转动方向盘的风险,好吗?
Look, you must risk this marker on a turn of the wheel. Please?
拜托。
Please.
先生,还玩吗。(法语)
Monsieur, faites un jeux.
13,13吗?
13. 13?
13,黑色。(法语)
Rien ne va plus. Treize. Noir.
不可思议!又赢了!真不敢相信!
Extraordinary! Again! I don’t believe it!
我从来没遇到过这样的事!
Nothing like this has ever happened to me!
你现在有七万法郎了。– 合美元多少?
You now have 70,000 francs. – In dollars.
那是14000美元。
That is 14,000 American dollars.
14000美元?
$14,000?
先生,请下注;夫人,桌子在等您。
Monsieur, faites vos jeux. Madame, the table waits.
如果我再把全部赌在13上,我就…
And if I bet it all on 13 again, I’ll have…
50万美元。– 50万美元!
Half a million dollars. – Half a million dollars!
或一个子都没有了。
Or nothing.
先生,请下注。
Monsieur, faites vos jeux.
我做不到。
I can’t.
在赌桌上的行为,就像在生活中一样……
At the gaming table, as in life…
冒险需要很大的勇气。
risking all takes great courage.
我要在13号♥上大开杀戒。
I’m going to shoot the works on 13.
夫人,我欣赏你的漫不经心。
Madame, I admire your insouciance.
就像女人的裙子,它能显示穿着后的一切。
It’s the dress. It shows everything.
我饿死了。如果我能烧烤的,我就把这小狗烤了吃了。
I’m starving. If I had a barbecue, I’d eat the dog.
你这是在开玩笑吗?
Is that supposed to be funny?
哦!你听听!你知道吗,这是我过境后第一次…
Oh! You’re listening! You know, that’s the first time…
听到你说话—
she actually spoke to me since we crossed the border?
好吧,看起来……我们休战吧。你说呢?
OK, look… let’s call a truce. What do you say?
好吧,这个主意怎么样……我们拿到了奖金后…
OK, how’s this for an idea… we get the reward money…
我们回到这里,我请你吃顿丰盛的晚餐……
we come back here, I’ll buy us a lovely dinner…
来点香槟……
a little champagne…
听着,别浪费我的时间。
Look, don’t waste my time.
我绝对不可能和你扯上关系。
There’s absolutely no chance I’d get involved with you.
这是不容置疑的。
It’s beyond out of the question.
生意就是生意,让我们回归正事吧。
This is a business deal. Let’s stick to business.
请不要自作多情了好吗?
Who said anything about getting involved?
亲爱的,我得要告诉你。
Sweetheart, I got news for you.
我现在全身燥热,最不想的就是…
I’m hot as a pistol, and the last thing I need…
和穿戴不入流的女人在一起。
is to be seen with a woman wearing tights from Chernobyl.
你能闭嘴吗? — 哦,真聪明。
Do you ever shut up? – Oh, what a wit.
啥都没有了。(法语)
Rien ne va plus.
我要怎么做才能在这地方喝上一杯?
What do I have to do to get a drink in this place?
冲法国国歌♥放屁吗?
Fart the French national anthem?
黑色,亲爱的,必须的!宝贝,来吧。
Black, baby. It’s got to be black. Black, baby, come on.
23,红色。
Vingt-trois, rouge.
红色,等等!有人动了我的赌注。
Rouge! Wait! Somebody moved my bet.
我清楚地记得我是赌红的!
I distinctly remember betting on red!
先生。
Monsieur.
什么? — 先生!
What? – Sir!
请小声点,你是在蒙特卡洛。
Please lower your voice. You’re in Monte Carlo.
我知道我在哪里,– 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥。
I know where I am. -10,000 each.
转,转,”……
Rollin’, rollin’…
好了,这里发生了什么?
All right, what’s happening here?
16,红色;16,红色!
Morosco. Seize, rouge. Seize, rouge!
哦,红色,我爱你,红色!
Aw, rouge, I love ya, rouge!
嗨。还记得我吗?我是尼尔·施瓦瑞。
Hi. Remember me? I’m Neil Schwary.
不!36,36,3,4。一个三角形!
No! 36, 36, 3, and 4. A triangle!
离我远点,你在这里做什么?
Get away from me. What are you doin’ here?
我们在火车上见过,你抱着狗的。
I was on the train. You had the dog.
我,还有我的妻子。你还记得吗?
I had my wife. Remember?
不!打赢它!它落在哪里了?
No! Beat it! Where did it land?
我买♥♥了!就这样吧!
I’ll take it! Leave it there!
这是我的号♥码!好了,买♥♥顶帽子吧。
This my number! Buy a hat! There ya go!
发生什么事情了?跟我说话,伙计们!我做得怎么样?
What’s happening? Talk to me, folks! How am I doing?
你好啊!– 你赢了?
Hello! Woo-Hoo! – You won that?
哦,这也是我的!这是属于我的夜晚!
Oh, this is mine! This is my night!
我做出了不同凡响的事!
I’m rolling like a hunchback doing somersaults!
是的!你赌博了! — 离我远点!
Yes! You’re gambling! – Get away from me!
你不是戒赌了吗?
What about Gamblers Anonymous?
可现在我被一股超强的力量所控制!
I’m in the power of a force much greater than myself!
是的。我知道那种感觉。
Yes. I know that feeling.
全押29!
29! Splits. 100,000. – One hundred thew-please!
请!我需要你的帮助。– 再见。
Please. I need your help. – Good-bye.
等等,为我赌一把。
Wait. Bet for me.
我跟你玩一样的号♥码。
I’ll play the same numbers as you.
再见! — 我要绝望了!
Good-bye! – I’m desperate!
好吧,我富有同情心了,把你的钱给我。
I’m compassionate. Give me your money.
我破产了。– 再见。
I’m broke. – Bye.
等等!借我一点钱吧,拜托。
Wait! Lend me enough for the first bet. Please.
我今晚输了一大笔钱。
I gambled away a fortune tonight.
我可能得卖♥♥掉我的生意了。
I might have to sell my business.
你知道那是怎么回事的,你也经历过。拜托!
You know how that is. You’ve been there. Please!
好吧,停止卑躬屈膝的。
All right. Stop groveling.
我不介意! — 站起来。
I don’t mind! – Stand up.
你真是个伟大的人,莫洛斯科。
You’re a great man, Morosco.
今晚我要让你发财,尼尔·施瓦瑞。
Tonight I’m going to make you a rich man, Neil Schwary.
是的!但首先我必须先到洗手间。
Yes! But first I must find the little boys’ room.
浪费宝贵的时间吗?服务员!给他拿一杯来!
And lose precious time? Waiter! Bring this man a cup!
哦。– 那是谁?
Uh-oh. – Who’s that?
是我老婆,– 节哀顺变。
It’s my wife. – My condolences.
埃琳娜,亲爱的。– 奥吉,你在干什么?
Elena, darling. – Augie, what are you doing?
我想我只是来赌场跟人们打个招呼。
I thought I’d just come to the casino and say hi to the staff.
我想也许我还可以打个小赌。
I thought maybe I’d lay down a little bet.
现在是7岁和27!好的!– 你真无可救药。
7 and 27 now! Yes! – You’re incorrigible.
你甚至都没来酒店。
You don’t even come to the hotel.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!