when Senior de la Pena showed up.
他看见那张没叠好的床就溜了。
He saw the unmade bed and slipped away.
你们回来重新铺了床……
You returned and remade the bed…
不顾一切地想掩盖你们的踪迹。
in a desperate attempt to cover your tracks.
这不是我的主意。– 闭嘴,你这个笨蛋!
It wasn’t my idea. – Shut up, you fool!
我提议为小狗拿破仑干杯。
I’d like to propose a toast to Napoleon…
不仅因为它是我认识的唯一的狗
not only because he’s the only dog I know…
而且它很显然有着投资技巧般的撮合…
that has his own stock portfolio…
让我找到了菲比。
but because he led me to Phoebe.
为此,我将永远心存感激。
And for that, I will be eternally grateful.
干杯!– 致拿破仑。
Cheers. – To Napoleon.
除了蒙特卡洛,还有那个地方会有警♥察♥先逮捕你……
Where else but Monte Carlo would a cop arrest you one day…
然后再给你买♥♥最好的香槟?
and then buy you the finest champagne the next?
我买♥♥的香槟。
I bought the champagne.
亲爱的,这东西得200块一个!
Honey, this stuff has got to be 200 bucks a pop!
那只是小儿科了。– 玛丽莲,这是什么?
That’s chicken feed. – Marilyn, what is this?
尼尔,这是我赌轮盘赢的2.12亿法郎。
This, Neil, is the 2112 million francs I won at roulette.
那可是五十万美金,都是我的。
That’s half a million American smackaroos, and it’s all mine.
亲爱的,你赢了!
Honey, you won!
我认为未来我们需要看到一个更善良的…
I think we need to see a kinder…
一个更温柔的尼尔·施瓦瑞,对吧?
a gentler Neil Schwary in the future, don’t you?
或者我们应该回到过去,把我…
Or maybe I’ll take you back, and give it to you the way…
过去十年生活的方式让你也重新经过一遍?
you’ve been giving it to me the past 10 years.
是的!我活该!老婆,我愿意。
Yes! I deserve it, Marilyn. Take me back.
我会考虑的。
I’ll think about it.
女士们,先生们……
Ladies and gentlemen…
我希望你已经学到了宝贵的一课。
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson.
你们所有的烦恼都来自于你们自己的不信任和恐惧。
All your trouble came from your mistrust and fear.
以后,尽量对警♥察♥诚实点。
In the future, try to be honest with the police.
晚上快乐!如果你们再惹上麻烦…
Bonsoir. And if you get into any further trouble…
请…… — 不要报♥警♥。
please… – Don’t call.
你知道,这很有趣。– 是的。
You know, it’s funny. – Yes, it is.
当你把2000万美元留给一只狗…
When you leave $20 million to a dog…
你这就是自己求人杀了你。
you’re asking to be murdered.
那么,那2000万美元去哪了?
So, what becomes of the $20 million?
我想无论是谁,只要得到了狗的监护权…
I suppose whoever gets custody of the dog…
就拿到了金钱的保管权。
gets custody of the money.
这只狗……生命中被误解的生物之一…
The dog… one of life’s misunderstood creatures…
没有人能配得上它。
to whom no man is truly worthy.
这就是我的工作。
It’s what I do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!