But of course it was me. – I see. Very well.
我们重现你昨晚的旅程,好吗?
Let us re-enact your journey, shall we?
好吧,乐于效劳。
Of course I will.
没什么大不了的。
No big deal.
奥吉,你在干什么呢?
Augie, what are you doing?
我不正在拍一部警♥察♥训练用片嘛。
I’m making a police training film.
你以为我在做什么?!
What do you think I’m doing?
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
噢,真痛苦。
Oh, pain.
这可真比严重烧伤还疼痛。
That’s worse than a rug burn.
你又从这里去了哪里?
And where did you go from here?
我记得好像还走过了这条横梁。
I believe I walked across this beam.
好吧,晚安。– 您再走走看。
Well, good night. – After you.
确定。
Sure.
神啊!
God.
你来过这个房♥间吗? — 是的,我进去了。
You came into this room? – Yes, I did.
何其方便啊!这就是范·杜根夫人被谋杀的房♥间。
How convenient. The room where Madame Van Dougen was murdered.
你能慢点吗? — 简单 。
Could you slow down? – Easy.
这事什么时候才能结束?
When is this thing going to end?
你!你弄疼我的胳膊了。– 现在是1点10分。
You! You’re hurting my arm. – The time now is 1:10.
真是个噩梦啊!– 这是死者的手表。
What a nightmare! – This is the victim’s watch.
如大家所见,它在犯罪发生的那一刻就停止了……1:10。
As you see, it has stopped at the moment of the crime… 1:10.
哦,不!不是我♥干♥的。
Oh, no! I didn’t do it.
我这辈子都没来过这个房♥间啊!
I’ve never been in this room before in my life!
我撒谎了,可你得相信我!
I lied about everything. You got to believe me!
我是真无辜的呀!
I’m innocent!
好吧,请坐,莫洛斯科先生。
Please take a seat, Monsieur Morosco.
好吧,但我真还是无辜的,我不知道我为什么会在这里。
OK, but I’m still innocent. I don’t know why I’m here.
我什么都没做,我是无辜的。
I didn’t do anything. I’m innocent.
警官?我可以看看那个火柴盒吗?谢谢你!
Sir? May I see that matchbook? Thank you.
就是这个人!
Here’s your man, Bonnard.
看看他……他浑身写满了罪恶感。
Look at him… he’s got guilt written all over him.
我吗?– 我看你们都有动机。
Me? – You all had the motives.
这个人……这个人非常需要钱…
This one… this one was so desperate for money…
他想卖♥♥给我一条本不属于他拥有的狗!
he tried to sell me a dog he didn’t own!
而你!你昨晚不是疯了吗!
And you! You were insane last night!
探长,这人口吐白沫!
Inspector, the man was frothing at the mouth!
问问所有在赌场见过他的人,他有多暴♥力♥!
Ask anyone who saw him in the casino. He was violent.
如果这屋子里有人能杀人的,那一定是施瓦瑞先生!
If anyone in this room is capable of murder, it’s Schwary!
啊!我应该……– 先生!
Why, I ought to… – Monsieur!
等一下!放开!我丈夫也许会做…
Wait a minute! Let go! My husband may be capable…
很多低级的,不靠谱的低能行为…
of a lot of lowbrow, moronic behavior…
但他个性太懦弱了,不会杀人的。
but he’s too much of a coward to commit murder.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
得啦,探长,看看吧。你还想要什么?
Look, inspector, come on. What more do you want?
看在上帝的份上,那人要吃掉证据。
The man was eating the evidence, for God’s sake.
我是无辜的,不是我♥干♥的!
I’m innocent. I didn’t do it!
我这辈子还没做过能有一个半小时的爱呢!
I’ve never made love for an hour and a half in my life!
问问我妻子吧,她会告诉你的。
Ask my wife. She’ll tell you.
这正是我打算要做的。
That’s precisely what I intend to do.
坐下来。
Sit down.
埃琳娜,亲爱的。
Elena, darling.
夫人,现在是真♥相♥大白的时刻了。
Madame, we are now at the hour of truth.
情况不大妙,但还是要继续下去。
Lives are at stake. Pitiful lives, but lives nevertheless.
现在,那个男人是谁……?
Now, who was the man…
就是昨晚从801套房♥窗户爬出来的那个人。
that crawled out the window of Suite 801 last night?
我的丈夫。– 埃琳娜,真♥相♥吧。
My husband. – Elena, the truth…
不管情况有多糟糕。
no matter how awful it may be.
昨晚你和谁在床上?
Who were you in bed with last night?
说出他的名字。– 奥吉·莫洛斯科。
Say his name. – Augie Morosco.
这个女人是个撒谎成性的人。
The woman is a compulsive liar.
她这么说原本是为了保护我。
She’s only saying that to protect me.
因为事实上,我妻子,在案发时…
Because in fact, my wife, at the hour of the crime…
被另一个男人抱着。那个人,探长先生…
was in the arms of another man. And that man, Mr. Inspector…
就是杀害范·杜根夫人的真凶。
is the real murderer of Madame Van Dougen.
阿方索·德拉佩纳!– 阿方索…?
Alfonso de la Pena? – Alfonso…
蒙特卡洛是一个小镇。
Monte Carlo is a small town.
请坐,莫洛斯科夫人。
Please take a seat, Madame Morosco.
你– 你–,– 德拉佩纳
You, too. – Senior de la Pena…
请进。
come in, please.
我想你欠我一个解释,探长先生。
I believe you owe me an explanation, inspector.
我正打算这么做。
I intend to do just that.
如果你愿意,请告诉我们,德拉佩纳先生……
Tell us, if you will, Senior de la Pena…
昨晚你是在莫洛斯科夫人的套房♥吗?
were you in Madame Morosco’s suite…
巴黎酒店?
at L’hotel de Paris last evening?
绝对不是。
Absolutely not.
请问这位先生是谁?
Who is this gentleman, may I ask?
怎么了,彼得斯先生?
What is it, Monsieur Peters?
就是这双鞋子……藏在灌木丛里的。
It’s the shoes… from the bushes.
就是他!他是凶手!
It’s him! He’s the murderer!
不!不是我!
No! It was not me!
是的,我承认昨晚在灌木丛里的是我……
Yes, I admit it was I who was in the bushes last night…
但我肯定是无罪的……
but I am certainly not guilty…
范·杜根夫人谋杀案与我无关。
of the murder of Madame Van Dougen!
请继续,德拉佩纳先生。
Please continue, Senor de la Pena.
你看,我本来要去见…
You see, I was to meet…
克莱尔,约的晚上1点见。
Claire at 1:00.
不能让任何人知道我们的约会,
No one was to know of our encounters.
这是她的要求。
It was her wish.
但当我来到夫人的卧室时……
But when I arrived in madame’s bedroom…
她不在那里。
she was not there.
那你在卧室里看到了什么?
What did you see in the bedroom?
没有什么不寻常的。
Nothing unusual.
她的床像往常一样被翻开了。
Her bed was turned down as always.
她的浅蓝色便衣被小心地摆放在–
Her powder blue negligee was carefully laid…
在床角…
at the bottom of the bed…
但是没有夫人的影子。
but there was no sign of madame.
我从前门走的。
I left by the front door.
我立刻听到有人从车道上走过来。
Immediately I heard someone coming up the drive.
就是这对夫妇过来归还小狗拿破仑。
It was this couple returning Napoleon.
我迅速躲进了灌木丛。
I quickly ducked into the bushes…
我得履行夫人的保密誓言。
to honor madame’s vow of secrecy.
他们走了后,我也走了。
When they left, I left.
我没什么可说的了。
I have nothing left to say.
我没看到啥更新鲜的事了。
I saw nothing more.
我真不敢相信……
I can’t believe…
你和这家伙的老婆玩了一个半小时后…
after an hour and a half with this guy’s wife…
你和那个老女人还能…
you and the old woman were…
对不起,这就是我的工作。
It’s what I do.
很有趣,太有意思了。
Very interesting.
你们同意吗,德保罗夫妇?
Don’t you agree, Madame DePaul?
你们做的唯一家务–
Didn’t you tell me the only chore you did…
于案发当晚时做的…
the night of the crime…
就是为范·杜根夫人准备晚餐。
was to prepare Madame Van Dougen’s evening meal?
是的,没错。
Yes, that’s correct.
你们也告诉过我你们坐了晚上7:50的火车…
Did you not also tell me you took the 7:50 train…
去圣克劳德滨海?
to Saint Cloud Sur Mer?
是的,这也是正确的。
Yes, that’s also correct.
那么你们不在房♥子里……
Then you were not in the house…
却能像往常一样掀开夫人的床……
to turn down madame’s bed as always…
摊开她浅蓝色的睡衣…
and lay out her powder blue negligee…
正如刚才阿方索描绘的他看见的那样……
as senior described when he was in the room…
时间是在大约1点15分。
at approximately 1:15.
不。我们……
No. We…
那就请告诉我,如果你们愿意的……
Then tell me, if you would…
是如何拍摄这张照片的,很显然床铺是被重新布置过的……?
how the bed became remade when this photograph was taken…
而这发生在阿方索·德拉佩纳离开卧室45分钟后。
about 45 minutes after Alfonso de la Pena left the bedroom?
我设想你们没有搭7:50的火车。
I propose you never left on the 7:50 train.
事实上,你们根本就没离开过别♥墅♥。
As a matter of fact, you never left the villa at all.
我猜想你们当时就在车♥库♥里处理尸体…
I propose you were in the garage disposing of the body…
阿方索现身的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!