Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt nobody.
我只想去那儿
I’m just going to go down there…
去争取权利
and get my rights.
好 今天大家都有工作
Everybody works today!
沃尔夫冈
Wolfgang.
亨德里克斯
Hendricks.
帕多斯基
Padowski.
马丁
Martin.
道尔顿
Dalton.
乌赛
Wurthy.
哈弗门
Hauffman.
-你觉得如何 老大? -照片还不错嘛
-What do you think? -That ain’t such a bad picture of you, boss.
别把蛤蜊酱的味道吹在我身上
Stop breathing that clam sauce on me.
我希望你能让我接着吃奶酪
I wish you’d let me go to work on that cheese-eater.
让我解决那个抓耙子
I’d top the bum off lovely.
先处理这个头条新闻再说
Wait’ll we get off this front page.
然后他就是我的了
Then he’s mine.
我要他好看
I want him.
听到没? 他是我的
You hear that? He’s mine.
警♥察♥在哪 抓耙子? 你会需要他们的
Where are them cops of yours, stoolie? You’re going to need them.
大麦 你还缺人手
You’re still short in the hatch, Mac.
史佩 把看到的第一个人叫来
Spec. Bring me the first man you see.

You.
就是他
Here’s your man.
你想明天再继续吗? 明天再来
You want more of the same? Come back tomorrow.
好 就这样了
All right, that’s it.
希望那混帐过来 我很想要他过来
I hope that bum comes down here. I’d love if he comes down here.
听过苏利文法案吗?
Did you ever hear of the Sullivan Law?
只要一违反他们就会告我们
They’ll be down on us for the slightest infraction now, anything.
我快被起诉了
I’m going to be indicted any minute!
拿来…
Come on, gimme.
你们能明白吗?
Will you get it through your heads…
他们准备送我进牢房♥
they’re dusting off the hot seat for me!
我们是守法的工会
We’re a law-abiding union.
懂吗?
Understand?
凡利
Friendly!
钱宁·凡利 出来
John Friendly, come out of there!
知道你的毛病在哪吗?
You want to know the trouble with you?
自以为讲实话就很了不起
You think it makes you a big man if you give the answers.
有机会我会找你算帐
At the right time I’ll catch up with you. Think about that.
-快滚 别自讨苦吃 -你给我等一下
-Now, go on, beat it. Don’t push your luck. -Wait a minute.
少了枪你根本啥都不是
You take them heaters away from you and you’re nothing, you know that?
你逼我们把你投进河中
You’ll talk yourself in the river!
没有货物 回扣 勒索…
You take the good goods away and the kickbacks…
枪♥支♥ 你根本什么都不是
and shakedown cabbage and the pistoleros and you’re nothing!
你有的只是钱包和扣板机的手指
Your guts is all in your wallet and your trigger finger!
你背叛我们 泰瑞
You ratted on us, Terry!
在你看来是 但现在我站在这里
From where you stand, maybe. But I’m standing over here now!
这些年我背叛的是自己
I was ratting on myself all them years, I didn’t even know it.
你杀了乔 杜根
You gave it to Joey, you gave it to Dugan…
还有是你手下的查理
and you gave it to Charley who was one of your own.
你自以为是全能的上帝
You think you’re God Almighty, but you know what you are?
但你只是虚伪 卑鄙…
You’re a cheap…
肮脏的臭流氓
lousy, dirty, stinking mug…
我很高兴揭发你的恶行
and I’m glad what I done to you!
听到没?
You hear that?
我引以为傲
I’m glad what I done!
我要继续下去…
And I’m going to keep on doing it till I get–
来啊
Come on, come on.
他打起来跟以前一样
That boy fights like he used to.
-他们会打死他 -大屠♥杀♥
-They’ll kill him. -lt’s a massacre.
反正他们都是一伙的
He’s one of theirs anyway.
-我们还等什么? -上吧
-What are we waiting for? -Let’s go!
够了
That’s enough.
就让他躺在那儿
Just let him lay there.
发生什么事?
What happened?
吉米 怎么回事?
Jimmy, what happened?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
让我过去
Let me by.
你们要他吗?
You want him?
他是你们的了
You can have him!
那抓耙子是你的了
The little rat’s yours.
拿清水来
Get some fresh water!
泰瑞
Terry.
谁是这里的负责人?
Who’s in charge here?
我就是
Yours truly is in charge here.
我们要赶快开船了
We got to get this ship out of here. It’s costing us money.
吹哨子
Blow your whistle.
快 大家回去工作
All right you guys, get to work!
快啊
Come on!
-怎么回事? -我叫他们去工作
-What goes? -I’ll have them working in two minutes.
他最好赶快搞定
He better get these men to work.
动作快 快啊 回去工作
Come on, you guys, on the double! Get to work!
听到没 快进去啊
Come on. Get in there. Get in there.
-泰瑞呢? -他不工作我们也不工作
-How about Terry? -lf he don’t work, we don’t work.
工作? 他连走路都有问题
Work! He can’t even walk!
知道谁会工作吗? 我挑的人就要工作 快去
You want to know who works? The ones I pick to work.
全部都进去 快 都去工作
Now get going. Come on all of you, get in there.
快上来
Come on, get out here.
老爹 你今天要工作
Come on, Pop, on the double, you work today.
我一辈子都被你呼来唤去
All my life you pushed me around.
快啊
Come on.
快 你快去工作
Come on, you walk in with them.
泰瑞进去 我们就进去
If Terry walks in, we walk in with him. They’re waiting for him to walk in.
你听到没 泰瑞?
Did you hear that, Terry?
泰瑞 听到没?
Terry, did you hear that?

Yeah.
你打输战役了 却有机会 赢得这场战争
You lost the battle, but you have a chance to win the war.
-我要怎么做? -走路
-What do I have to do? -Walk.
你能走吗?
Can you walk?
-走? -对 走
-Walk. -Yes, walk.
走到码头
To the pier, I mean.
-我们陪你走 -船主会看到我们
-We’ll walk in with you. -So the shippers can see…
不听凡利的指挥
we’ll take no more orders from Johnny Friendly.
我们有自己的工会 我们可以诚实地经营
Then it’ll give us back our union, so we can run it on the up and up.
凡利打赌你起不来
Johnny Friendly’s laying odds that you won’t get up.
你们还等什么? 过来帮我呀
What are you standing around for? Come on, help me!
快啊
Come on, you guys.
扶我站起来 来啊
Put me on my feet. Come on.
把手拿开 你还好吗?
How you doing?
我站起来了吗?
Am I on my feet?
你站起来了
You’re on your feet.
-我恐怕不行 -泰瑞
-I don’t think I’m gonna make it. -Terry!
你可以
You can.
只要去完成你开始的 你可以的
Just finish what you started. You can.
把钩子给我
Give me my hook.
你想做什么?
Look, for God’s sake, what’re you trying to do?
不要碰他
Take your hands off him. Keep going.
别帮他
Leave him alone!
好 大家开工
All right, let’s go to work!
你去哪里? 等等
Where you guys going? Wait a minute.
我会记得这一刻 我会记得你们每个人
I’ll remember this. I’ll remember every one of you!
我会回来的 你们不要忘了
I’ll be back! Don’t you forget that!
我会回来的
I’ll be back!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!