Oh, it’s simple really, honey, all you have to do is…
好吧
Okay, I’m.
这是你 这是他 就在这
Here is you, here’s him, right here.
你的手掌里
palm of your hand.
我是说 嘴里 但那玩意儿在你手掌上
I mean, with mouth, but he’ll be in the palm of your hand.
男孩们都喜欢
Boys always love that.
你也会喜欢的 我保证
You’ll love it too, I promise.
(法语)谢谢
Merci
我们可以也应该做些事
Now, something can and should be done
来清洁我们身体里
to eliminate the black seed of noxious effluviants gestating
那些有害的黑色物质
in our unsuspecting gut.
这是源于1940年的用于促进健康的性高♥潮♥的一台机器 可以治疗癌症
后被政♥府♥认定为骗人的东西而被取缔 发明者被判入狱
我要给你们展示“倭格昂能储存器”!
I give you the orgone accumulator!
它能捕捉空气中原子的振幅
Captures the vibratory atmospheric atoms of the life principal.
人们得癌症是因为他们的“倭格昂能”不够了
Folks get cancer ‘cuz they run out of orgone.
来吧!
Come on!
和我一起试试吧
You gotta try it with me.
给你的骨头来点养料
It’ll put some juice in your bones, I’m telling you.
每次之后我总会飞跑到90公里外最近的妓院去!
I always rush up and take off 90 miles to the nearest whore house!
好了 嘿 看 看它多大了!
All right, oh hey, look at that, see how big he got?
丝毫没有癌症!
See that, not an inch of cancer!
来用曲柄给它加速!
Let’s crank her up.
不要因为废物而不高兴
And don’t let the cocksuckers get you down
看起来像个该死的衣柜
Looks like a fucking closet.
路很平坦
The purity of the road.
高速公路中间的白线在车子的左前轮下不断延伸
The white line in the middle of the highway unrolled,
仿佛是黏在我们的车辙上似的
and hugged our left front tire as if glued to our groove.
Dunkel Dunkel 现在又轮到谁领着你这只小羊啊?
Dunkel, Dunkle, who’s gonna shepherd you now?
给你点钱
Here are a couple bucks for you.
你别这样啊 Bull
You know you don’t have to do that, Bull.
没事 一点钱而已
It’s alright, it’s only money.
谢谢
Thanks.
别忘了写信!
Don’t forget to write!
我不会的
I won’t.
再见了 兄弟
Bye, brother.
Dean 你小心别阴沟翻船!
Dean, you keep her out of the ditch!
车渐行渐远
And zoom went the car!
我们再次离开 加利福尼亚
And we were off again – for California.
嘿 听着 Sal
Hey, listen to this one, Sal.
“对别人的生活漠不关心是吗?
“‘Not caring for their lives’ is it?
为什么这世界上有我们需要关心的呢
Why, what in the world is there that we should care
因为如果这不是我们的人生
for if it is not our lives,
造物主唯一没有给我们的礼物则是第二次生命”
the only gift the Lord never offers us a second time.”
你对这怎么看 Sal?
What do you think about that one, Sal?
欢迎光临!
Welcome.
我马上就来
I’ll be right with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
威尔克尔斯 亚利桑那州
等我们到旧金山吧?
Can’t you wait ’til we’re in Frisco?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
Dean反正还是会离开我的
Dean’s gonna leave me anyway.
你什么时候回丹佛呢?
When are you going to go back to Denver?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道该怎么做
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我可以回我的未婚夫身边
I could go back to my fiance.
未婚夫?
Fiance?
他是一个水手
He’s a sailor.
很长时间不在家了
He’s been away awhile.
他……他人很好
He’s…he’s nice.
不错
That’s good.
我希望Dean别这么疯狂了
I wish Dean wasn’t so crazy now.
那你可得等一辈子了!
You could be wishing that the rest of your life!
我只想要一个家
I just want a house.
一个孩子
A baby.
你知道的 正常的生活
You know, something normal.
我真的想要
I really do want that.
我刚有了个棒主意 你们都会喜欢的
I just had a great idea, you guys are gonna love it.
大家都感觉不错吗?
Is everybody absolutely comfortable?
你还好吗Sal?
You alright Sal?
当然
Yeah.
“当我这样醒来的时候 它总是发生
“For it always happened when I woke like this
《注意似水年华》 凯鲁亚克对书的评论中引用了该段
我的心灵总是一次次地在做着失败的尝试
and my mind struggled in an unsuccessful attempt
去发现我在哪里
to discover where I was,
我周围的一切都在黑暗中移♥动♥:
everything would be moving around me
事物、地点、年月
through the darkness, things, places, years.
我的身体 还沉浸在睡眠之中 难以移♥动♥”
My body still too heavy with sleep to move.”
你有多少钱 孩子?
How much money you got, kid?
什么也没有
Nothing.
但我有个姨妈住在图莱里 加利福尼亚
But I got an aunt in Tulare, California.
她有一家杂货店
She owns a grocery store
我们一到那里 我就给你们钱
and as soon as we get there, I’ll have money for you all.
是 是 我们都有姨妈 得了 上来
Yes, yes, we all got aunts, well let’s go jump in back,
我们走吧 去看看这条路上
let’s see the aunts and uncles and grocery stores
所有姨妈、姨夫的杂货店
all away across the road to get our kicks.
我叫Alfred
I’m Alfred.
他妈的 我是随旅行社的汽车离开伯克斯菲尔德的
Hot damn, I left Bakersfield in a travel bureau car,
我把吉他放在另一辆汽车的车尾♥行♥李箱里
left my guitar in the trunk of another one.
它们都不见了
It never showed up.
吉他和牛仔服
Guitars and cowboy duds.
你有多少钱?
How much you got?
你想要多少?
How much you want?
我认识一个人
I knew a man,
忘了他的妻子向他开枪的事把她保出监狱
he forgave his wife for shooting him and got her out of jail.
结果 他又挨了她一枪!
Only, she shoots him a second time!
这个真好笑
That’s a good one.
抓好扶手
Hold on to your girdles!
宝贝!
Baby!
真棒 真棒
Yes, yes, yes.
我的手指在扳机上等了那么长
Had my finger on the trigger so long
好像我会再开一枪
Seems like I’d shoot again by now.
可太难因你害怕这巨响
So hard when you can’t stand the sound.
我收拾遗体 清理污迹
I gathered your remains, cleaned up the stains
我收拾因我们曾是朋友
I took care for we once were friends.
可那一定很难 当知你被地狱之火灼伤
But it’s hard when you’re burning in a hell.
更别提我们的爱情
And it’s hard enough to be in love.
这多难啊 是不是 爱上你猎杀的对象
And it’s hard, ain’t it hard, to love what you kill.
旧金山 加利福尼亚州
好吧
Alright.
滚吧 快点!
Go, hurry!
说真的 你最好赶上和Camille吃晚餐
Really, you better make it to Camille’s in time for dinner
让她喂你的狗嘴!
so she can feed your lazy ass!
你看他确实是个杂种
Do you see what a bastard he is?
只到周末 亲爱的
By the end of the week, darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要停 不要停 不要停!
Don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop!
亲爱的Sal 我回丹佛 去找我的水手未婚夫了
Darling Sal, I’m going back to Denver, to my fiance the sailor.
我没有别的路可走了
No more road for me.
感谢你 我的甜蜜情人 给我的美好夜晚
Thanks for an amazing night, my sweet lover.
要是你有机会见到Dean请帮我狠狠地教训他
Why don’tyou kick Dean in the ass if you ever see him again.
我爱你
I love you.
附:
P.S.
祝你写书顺利
Good luck with your book.
你看什么看?
What the hell you looking at?
坎贝尔 加利福尼亚州
Yoshi
Yoshi.
Brada
Brada.
Rodriguez
Rodriguez.
Luigi
Luigi.
Sal…见鬼 不是吧 哦 哦 哦
Sal.. Shit, no. Oh oh oh
你还好吗 伙计?
How the hell are you, man?
比你强 我的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!