盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!
你在哪里找来的这么棒的人?
Where do you find such absolutely wonderful people?
我从来没有见过这样的人
I’ve never seen anyone like that.
她真是个疯子!
She’s the real mad one!
七!
Seven!
六!
Six!
五!
Five!
四!
Four!
三!
Three!
二!
Two!
一!
One!
新年快乐(欢呼声)!
Happy New Year(cheers)
1949年!
1949!
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
永远爱你 Sal
Love you as ever, Sal.
无论如何 伙计
Whatever man.
我爱你 -爱你
Love you. – Love you.
疯狂的一个晚上!
Hell of a night!
新年快乐……
Happy New Year…
我爱你……
I love you…
Sal 我有事情要问你 非常重要
Sal, I have something to ask of you, very important.
嗯 嗯
Uh-uh.
我不知道你会怎么看
I wonder how you’ll take it.
我们是朋友 不是吗?
We’re buddies, aren’t we?
是啊……?
Yeah…?
Carlo的公♥寓♥ 哈林区(位于纽约曼哈顿北部)
Sal说没问题 我亲爱的
Sal said yes, my darling.
Sal你真棒
Sal, that’s great.
上♥床♥吧 温度正好
Well, hop in, the water’s fine.
怎么了?
What?
该死 我不能这样做!
Fuck, I can’t do this!
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你答应了的
You promised.
你真的想这样吗 Marylou?
Do you really want to do this, Marylou?
她认为这棒极了
She thinks it’s swell.
怎么了?
What?
别这样 我们都需要他妈的放松!
Now, come on now, we have to just all goddam relax!
Dean
Dean.
你能在厨房♥等等吗?
Can you go wait in the kitchen?
现在就去 好吗?
Like now, please?
亲爱的 他只是想看看这行不行
Honey, he just wants to see what it would be like.
我告诉他 我除你之外不会和任何男人做的
I told him that I wouldn’t do that with any guy but you.
你改主意还不晚
Well, you can still change your mind.
非常好
Very good.
写下来
Write that down.

I got it.
Ed 为什么你把Galatea丢在图森?
So Ed, why did you abandon Galatea in Tucson?
她是你妻子啊
She’s your wife.
你为什么要周游全国?
What are you doing wandering around the country like this?
Dean 为什么你离开Camille和Marylou混在一起?
Dean, why did you leave Camille and pick up Marylou?
你的意图是什么?
What are your womanly intentions?
你对他这种疯狂的痴迷是怎么回事?
And, what is this mad obsession you have with him?
那你对他这种疯狂的痴迷是怎么回事?
What is this mad obsession you have with him?
正中靶心
Touche!
上帝惩罚我们的日子就要到了 朋友们
Days of wrath are coming my friends.
幻想的气球不会支持太久 这只是个虚无缥缈的气球
This high you’re on is a mirage.
你们会飞到西海岸
You’re all going to go flying off to the West Coast
但是过后就会摔得头破血流
and come crashing down to earth.
像这样吗 Carlo?
Like this, Carlo?
是啊 Dean
Yeah, Dean.
就像这样
Exactly like that.
好吧 谁饿了?
Alrighty, who’s hungry?
我们把混乱和胡扯丢在背后
We were leaving confusion and nonsense behind,
带着崇高的使命相时而动
and performing our one noble function of the time move.
新奥尔良和老Bull Lee
New Orleans and ol’Bull Lee.
然后向西部去
Then West.
关于老Bull Lee一天也说不完
It would take all night to talk about ol’ Bull Lee.
远的不说 现在他是一名教师
Let’s just say now he was a teacher.
他完全有资本教授 因为他一辈子都在学习
And he had every right to teach, ‘cuz he spent all his time learning.
心肝 仔细听着
Now listen darling.
你知道我能同时应付一切事
You know that I’m capable of everything at the same time,
我有用不完的精力
and I have unlimited energy.
到了旧金山
So now when we get back to San Francisco,
我们要住在一起
we must absolutely go on living together.
我知道怎么安顿你
I know just the place for you to live.
我每天晚上回家见你 早上回去Camille那儿
I’ll be home every night and be at Camille’s by the morning.
我们以前也这么做过 她永远不会知道的
We’ve done it before, see, she’ll never know.
共♥产♥主义社会没有合法理由就能逮捕个人
Communism subjects the individual to arrest without lawful cause.
书中该日为杜鲁门第二次就任总统的加冕日 此为其就职演说
它决定人们接受到的各种信息 人们创造的各种艺术
It decrees what information he shall receive, what art he shall produce.
民♥主♥社会则是基于这样的信念:人的道德……
Democracy is based on the conviction that man has the moral…
妈的
Shit.
Ed开慢点
Ed, slow down.
内♥裤♥穿好
Underpants.
你们以为你们是加州人
Do you guys think you can rush through here as fast as you want
就可以随意开快车么?
‘cuz you’re from California?
不要担心警官 我们想回加州
Don’t worry officer, we’re heading back to California.
每个人都请从车里出来
I need everybody to step out of that car, please.
你多大了 小姑娘?
How old are you, young lady?
我十八岁
I’m eighteen.
和你在一起的那个家伙是谁?
Who’s that guy you’re with?
我丈夫
My husband.
如果你想看结婚证书的话 就在车后面
I’ve got the certificate right in the back if you want to see it.
你们在加州开这么快是急着想去见谁啊?
Who you all in such a hurry to see out there in California?
我的妻子
My wife.
你的妻子?
Your wife?
可她刚告诉我她是你妻子
This one here just said she’s your wife.
她是我的前妻
She’s my ex-wife.
那你和前妻刚才在干嘛?
What the hell you doing with your ex-wife?
你还说你要去看你妻子!
You’re going out to see your wife!
这并不重要
That’s not important.
嘿 小子!
Hey boy!
你想告诉我什么是重要的?
You gonna waltz in here and tell me what’s important?
超速行驶 罚款25美元
It’s gonna be 25 dollars for speeding.
别的选择呢?
Or what?
或者我把你抓起来
Or I can run you in right now
告你一屁♥股♥加州的罪名
and slap a special California-boy charge on your ass.
是吗?以什么罪名?
Yeah? What charge?
这不用你操心 滑头
Don’t you worry about it, wise guy.
这家伙就这么容易得逞了!
That guy’s got it so goddam easy!
你抱怨的话他们就拿枪打你
They’ll out and shoot you if you complain, too.
我希望我也有该死的一把枪!
I wish I had a fucking gun!
Dunkel 你不开车了
Dunkel, you are not driving anymore.
Marylou 把腿张开 我要吸点大♥麻♥
Marylou, spread those knees and lets smoke some weed.
这是我父亲的
It was my father’s.
它走的
It works.
真是谢谢您了
Thanks a lot.
弗洛马顿 阿♥拉♥巴马州
正如杜鲁门总统说的
Like President Truman says.
“你们必须降低生活成本”
“You have to cut down on the cost of living.”
是的 是的 我们遵命
Yes, yes we do.
我告诉你 这是真的 Sal 我最早是在九岁
I’m telling you it’s true Sal, I started at 9.
和一个叫Millie Mayfair的女孩!
With a girl named Millie Mayfair!
书里是铁匠铺
那时候我爸爸还在做理发匠
That’s when my old man was barbering a bit still.
噢 亲爱的Marylou 如果我那时候认识你该多好呀!
Oh honey Marylou, if only I’d known you then,
噢 你九岁的时候一定很迷人!
how sweet you must have been at 9!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!