我看到一个女孩 就……
You know, I see a girl and I just…
浑身发抖迷失理智!
you know, I just tremble all over and I get lost!
几个星期前就是
Like a couple weeks ago.
我遇到一个黑人男孩
I meet this black boy, right?
他25岁 和他的好妈妈一起住
He’s 25 and he’s staying with his sugar mama,
我们淘了一些好音乐 嗨起来了
and we’re digging some great music and we’re getting high.
然后 甜心女孩Suzie出现了
And then I meet the greatest gone gal, Suzie, right.
哦 Suzie!
Oh, Suzie!
我发誓她是处♥女♥
And I swear she’s a virgin.
我带她到黑人男孩家
So I take her back to the black boy’s place
3个小时后 她有点醉了
and 3 hours later she’s getting a little drunk,
世界上最伟大的表演就要开始了
and the greatest show in the world starts, you know.
她给我俩跳了一支舞
And she does this dance for us.
她脱下她的内♥裤♥ 她褪下她的衣服
She takes off her panties, she leaves on her dress,
她倒立过来 叉开双腿
and she stands on her head and she does the splits,
然后她不停地叫着“我要你的老二!”
you know, and she’s screaming the whole time “I want your cock!”
是的 “我要你的老二!”
right, “I need your cock!”
然后她走到床边 掰开了黑人小伙子的双膝
And she goes over next to the bed and she spreads the black boy’s knees open
掏出他那又黑又大的家伙 来回套♥弄♥
and pulls out his big black beauty and starts chugging on that,
就这么来来回♥回♥ 不停套♥弄♥
going on that thing, really going at it.
然后打开那黑人姑娘的双膝
Spreads the black girl’s knees open
向她下身的那团黑色密林进发
and starts going down on her big black hairy muff, you know.
上了床 然后又是一个完美的劈叉
Gets on the bed and does a whole other miraculous splits, you know.
来给我 尝尝我
Comes over to me, swallows me up.
她抓住黑人男孩的耳朵 把他的头拉近自己的下♥体♥
Grabs the black boy’s ears, pulls him down on her.
而黑女孩抱住我 开始多人性派对 Sal
Black girl grabs me and its a goddam four-way orgy, Sal.
持续了该死的四个小时
Goes on for four fucking hours.
天啊 我居然错过了?
God And I missed this?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
有家庭很好 不是吗?
It’s good to have family, isn’t it?
该死的!
God damn it!
迟早有一天
You see, one day
那小孩会向人家车的挡风玻璃扔石头
that little kid’s gonna throw a rock through a guy’s fucking windshield
然后他会翻车死掉
and he’s going to crash and die
就因为那个尿裤子的小杂种?
all on account of that little piss-pants?
明白我的意思了吗?
See what I mean?
上帝才不会感到内疚呢
God exists without qualms.
南山 弗吉尼亚州
接下来Mike Sullivan将为您播报天气……
Coming up next, Mike Sullivan covers the weather for your……
接下来将会有……
going to be up for some low…

Stop.
这是干嘛?
[French] Que c’est qu’il fait?
啊?
[French] Hein?
遵照杜鲁门总统的指示
[French] Comme dit le President Truman .
“我们必须削减生活费用”
“We have to cut down on the cost of living.”
呜呼!
Whooooaooo!
伙计 哦 伙计
Man, oh, man,
我们回纽约后可得找时间去跳踢踏舞!
we must absolutely find some time for kicks in New York!
Carlo从非洲回来了
Carlo’s back from Africa.
我们一早起来就能看见Carlo了 各位亲爱的
We all get to see Carlo first thing in the morning, darlings.
夫人 你不应该让你的儿子在这样的天气下还开这么快
Lady, you shouldn’t let your son drive that fast in these conditions.
你在我管辖的州 得慢慢开
You’re in my state, you slow down.
我会还你钱的 一分不少 阿姨
I’ll pay you back every cent, Ma.
哦 你完蛋了 Dean
Oh, you’re fucked now, Dean.
但我实话说我的灵魂思念着你
But all I’m saying in the sincerities of my soul is that I miss you,
特伦顿市 新泽西州
亲爱的 我会很快回到你的怀抱的
darling, and I’ll be right back in those arms.
我收到你从丹佛寄的明信片了
Look, I got your postcard from Denver.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗?
Do you think I’m an idiot?
我知道丹佛意味着Marylou
I know Denver means Marylou.
Marylou 谁啊?
Marylou who?
别这样 甜心
Come on, Sweet Cakes.
我们都要理智思考我们心中的确定因素
You know there are certainties our minds can grasp.
哦 闭嘴!
Oh shut up!
我要你别再回来了!
I never want you back!
永远别回来!
Don’t you dare come back here!
永远!
Ever!
这是一个全新的而且是完整的Dean
This is the new and complete Dean,
他正在逐渐成熟起来
grown to his own definition of maturity.
我暗自思忖 “我的上帝 他变了!
I say to myself, “My God, he’s changed!
每当他讲起他憎恶的东西
“Fury spits out of his eyes
眼里就会冒出愤怒的火花
when he tells of things he hates.
当他高兴的时候又会代之以喜悦的光芒
Great glows of joy replace this when suddenly he gets happy.
他的每块肌肉都在为奔波的生活而颤动”
Every muscle lives to twitch and go.”
Sal
Sal
怎么了?
Yeah?
找你的电♥话♥
Phone for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂?
Hello?
Sal Paradise?
Sal Paradise?
是我Bull从新奥尔良给你打电♥话♥呢
Bull calling you from New Orleans.
Bull Lee? 你好吗?
Bull Lee? How the hell are you?
我这有点儿问题要处理
Well, we have ourselves a situation that needs immediate rectifying.
我这有个姑娘 刚刚出现在我家门口
I’ve got a girl down here just showed up on my doorstep.
这位Galatea Dunkel正在寻找一个叫Ed Dunkel的混小子
This Galatea Dunkel is looking for some clown named Ed Dunkel,
我不知道这人些到底是谁
and I don’t know who the hell these people are.
嗯 Galatea和EdDean丹佛的朋友
Uh, Galatea and Ed are friends of Dean’s from Denver.
哦 该死的Dean……
Oh, shit Dean…
好了 她想和你谈谈
Well, she wants to talk to you.
快点说 行吗?
Make it fast, would you?
电♥话♥可不是免费的
The telephone cartels don’t do this for free.
您好 Galatea
Hello, its Galatea.
Ed在吗?
Is Ed there?
呃 Ed挺好的 他在睡觉
Uh, Ed’s fine, but he’s sleeping.
好了 能麻烦你叫他来接我吗
Well, would you please tell him to come and get me.
Lee先生和他的妻子似乎不太欢迎我
Mr. Lee and his wife don’t seem all that happy to have me around.
Ed把我丢在这里不管
And I should kill Ed for what he did to me,
我非杀了他不可!
dumping me here like this!
他最好赶紧来这里接我!
And he’s simply got to come and get me as soon as he can!
他得来救我 这些人都疯了 他们疯了!
He’s got to help me, these people are mad They’re mad!
新年一过我们就来
Well, we’ll be there right after New Years.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯嗯
Mmm hmm.
炸♥药♥!
Dynamite!
看啊!
Look at that!
天哪!
Oh my!
我得告诉你 她有斗鸡眼
I’m telling you, she’s cross-eyed.
她看的不是你 是我呢
She’s not looking at you, it’s me.
那是在信风带的海域漂流20天之后
I was twenty days at sea in the doldrums,
当时我决定自杀
uh, when I decided to kill myself.
可我突然意识到 妈的 我连该死的遗嘱都没写!
And I realized that shit, I haven’t written a fucking suicide note!
我在脑海里搜索各种合适的词句
I’m going over, you know, searching my mind for the right words,
然后我看到所有的船员都甲板上来了
and then I saw all of the crew coming out onto the deck,
我就没法跳了
and I couldn’t jump anymore.
但是 在那一刻 我下定决心要跟随内心
But, in that moment, I resolved to follow my heart.
活下去
To live.
是啊
Yeah.
为了体验生活的智慧
To experience the wisdom of life,

Yes.
狂喜、复仇以及真理
mad with ecstasy and vengeance and truth.
我很高兴我做到了
I’m…I’m glad I did,
否则我会错过了这很棒的大♥麻♥
because otherwise I would have missed out on this amazing pot.

So!
就此 就此 大家都跳起来
On that, on that note, everybody move their feet
就像你还有感觉 好像你还活着!
like you feel something, like you’re alive!
就像我们还活着!
Like we’re alive!
就此 我希望大家都举起酒杯
And on that, I want us to raise our glasses,
敬活着 以及生活!
being alive, to living, and to life.
敬生活!
To life(All cheer)
盐花生 盐花生!
Salt peanuts, salt peanuts!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!