我爸爸 个子不高 姓Moriarty
My old man, a little guy, Moriarty.
这里的人都叫他“理发匠”
Known in these parts as “the Barber”.
“Moriarty”?
“Moriarty”?

No.
从来没听说过他
Never heard of him.
对不起 孩子
Sorry, son.
我没见到你♥爸♥爸 已经
I ain’t seen your old man in…
不知道有多少年了
I don’t know how many years.
纽约 1950年
我们认识多久了?
How long have we known each other?
5年?
5 years?
5年的大好时光
5 pretty good years.
我们现在都是什么人?
Who are we now?
我们是什么人 是吗?
Who are we, yes?
现在我们是谁?
Who are we now?
啊 一个简单的问题
ah, a simple question.
你能回答吗 Carlo?
Are you gonna tell us, Carlo?
我知道我23岁
I know I’m 23.
我知道 我还在经济上依赖我的朋友和家人……
I know that I rely on my friends and my family for money…
啊 啊
Ah, ah.
大家都一样!
Join that club, please!
我知道
I know I will.
我知道在彩虹尽头没有黄金
I know there’s no gold at the end of the rainbow.
只有屎和尿
There’s just shit and piss.
但知道这个 让我自♥由♥
But to know that, that makes me free.
您需遵守社会规则
You come in contact with social controls.
习俗 道德准则 与法律
With custom, with moral code, and with law.
你所居住的城镇或城市制定规范您的法则
The town or city in which you live has laws which control you.
包括州法 联邦法……
There are state laws, and the federal government in your name…
墨西哥 是吧?
Mexico, huh?
该死的Sal 计划真大
Damn Sal, that’s big.
你知道吗 我一直在思考
You know, I’ve been thinking.
我从来没有去过南方
I’ve never been south.
妈的 Sal 我希望你不会去
Damn, Sal, I wish you weren’t going.
这将是我第一次在纽约没有你的陪伴好孩子
It’ll be my first timein ol’ New York without my good boy.
妈的 Sal
Shit, Sal.
我们好久都没有直言不讳了
We haven’t talked straight in a long time.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是啊
Yeah.
你看 伙计
You see, man.
你看 年岁渐长 烦恼只是越堆越高
The older you get, those troubles just keep piling on.
看看她
Look at this.
这是Joanie
That’s Joanie.
看她的笑容
Look at that smile, too.
她长大后肯定是万人迷
Ain’t she gonna break some hearts.
是啊
Yeah.
她很漂亮
She’s beautiful.
我告诉过你Marylou怀孕了吗?
Did I tell you Marylou’s pregnant?
片中Sal应是加拿大♥法♥语区人
噢要那孩子会说加式法语 那一定是个巧合
Well if it speaks French-Canadian, it’s a complete coincidence
该死
Shit
我走了
I’ll leave you to it.
谢谢你来看我
Thanks for the visit.
我会写信给你
I’ll write you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
保重兄弟
Take care buddy.
向理想进发!
Go get ’em!
嘿 Sal!
Hey, Sal!
你知道我说不拉不拉西班牙语 对吧?
Now you know I habla la espanol, don’t you?
埃斯特拉 墨西哥
(西语)谢谢
[Spanish] Gracias
先生 先生!
Sir, sir!
喜欢它?
Do you like it?
60比索
60 pesos.
不 谢谢
No, gracias.
嘿 小子!
Hey kid!
你有大♥麻♥吗?
You got any marijuana?
大♥麻♥吗?
Marijuana?

Si.
有有有
Si si si.
那有我兄弟 妹妹和祖母
Those are my brothers, my sister and my grandmother too.
好吧
Well, shit.
你妈妈可以向这孩子他祖母学习下
Your ‘ma could learn a few lessons from this kid’s grandma.
说话算话的伙计!
A man of word!
Victor
Victor.
这是我抽过的最劲的大♥麻♥了
This is the biggest bomber of tea I have ever smoked.
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
Thomas
Thomas.
Thomas
Thomas.
Thomas
Thomas.
Thomas?……
Thomas…?
“El Paraiso”!
“El Paraiso”!
你好!
Hola
你好 欢迎来到天堂!
Hola, welcome to paradise!
想要女孩吗?
Do you like girls?
太喜欢了 墨西哥城是渴望的圣城!
Mucho, mucho. Mexico City is the holy place for more!
你最棒了
You’re the best.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Thank you.
看着点路Sal!
Look at this traffic, Sal!
没人守规则!
Everybody just goes!
看看他们的面孔
Dig those faces.
我想成为他们之一!
I want to be one of them!
你得吃这个
Now we gotta eat this.
多少?
How much?
我们有这么多 我们发财了!
We’ve got so much, we’re rich!
他们看起来和我们一样
They look just like us.
你看 他们是兄弟!
See, they’re brothers!
我的兄弟 我闻到大♥麻♥了!
My brother, I can smell the marijuana!
是的!
Yes!
(法语)旅行的意义非凡 让想象力腾飞
[French] Voyager, c’est bien utile, ga fait travailler l’imagination.
可一切只有失望和艰辛
[French] Tout le reste n’est que deceptions et fatigues.
好好照顾你母亲
[French] Prends soin de ta mere.
为所爱的或好 或老 或死了 或老年痴呆的老父亲
To the good, old, dead, demented men we love.
从出生直到死亡
[French] Il va de la vie a la mort.
到西部
To the West.
“你手上没有老茧 Sal”
“You got no calluses, Sal.”
(法语)这一刻……
[French] C’est un moment…
这虚幻的旅程
[French] Notre voyage a nous est entierement imaginaire.
被遗忘!
[French] C’est oublie!
我没能自杀
I’ve never been able to kill myself.
我就这么被你飞速遗弃
I am at your immediate disposal.
飞速遗弃
Immediate disposal.
因为你把心中的诗性都粉碎了
Because you’ve crushed all the poetry you had in you.
好好看看你自己
Take a close look at yourself
你都糜烂成什么样了
and the degree of rottenness you’ve come to.
你不能否认你的骨肉
You can’t deny the blood guilt.
你是白人
You ‘re white.
白人!
White!
白人!
White!
原书中去同墨西哥的还有一人,那个人留下来照顾Sal了
可怜的Sal生病了
Poor Sal got sick.
可怜的Sal生病了
Poor Sal got sick.
痢疾啊 伙计
Dysentery, man.
听着 要是你病中还能听见的话 孩子
Now listen if you can hear in your sickness, my boy.
我在这里已经办好了同Camille离婚的事
I got my divorce with Camille down here,
如果汽车可以走的话我得回去了
and I gotta get back if the car can hold up.
以后呢?
Not that again.
以后 好伙计
All that again, good buddy.
我就回到我的生活里去
I’ve got to get back to my life.
我真希望能跟你一起留下来
Wish I didn’t have to go.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!