Better than you, my boy.
你是几个月没吃东西了吗?
Have you eaten these last few months?
当然没你吃得多 大屁♥股♥!
Not as much as you, fat ass!
有家室的人了 对吧?
Family man, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
Camille怎么样?
How’s Camille?
她很好 在休息呢
She’s good, she’s just resting.
你的哈得逊车在哪里?
Where’s the Hudson?
哦
Yeah.
伙计 它烂的太厉害了
Man, it’s so beat
所以我留给街市上收破烂的了
I had to leave it on Market Street for the vultures.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
Marylou呢?
And Marylou?
那个蠢婊♥子♥ 和她搞过的水手之一结婚了
That dumb little box married one of her sailors.
他威胁要杀死我
And he’s threatened to kill me if he finds me,
如果需要 我会保护自己
so I’m gonna have to defend myself
杀了他的 然后去圣昆廷了此残生
and kill him and go to San Quentin for life.
这就是我的结局
That would be the end of me.
哦 别这么说
Oh, come on
你妈妈怎么样?
How’s your ma?
还在等你欠她的15块钱呢!
Still waiting for that 15 bucks you owe her!
是的 会有那么一天的……
Yeah, one day…
你猜怎么着
Guess what.
我又要当爸爸了
I’m gonna be a father again.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我那可爱的小Amy 现在自己可以一次站立30秒
Sweet little Amy, she can stand alone for 30 seconds,
她22磅重 29英寸高
she’s 22 pounds and 29 inches long.
我算出来了 她是31.25%的英国人
And I found out that she’s 31 one fourth percent English,
27.5%的德国人
27 and a half percent German,
27%的爱尔兰人 以及8.75%的荷兰人
27 percent Irish, 8 and three fourths percent Dutch,
7%的苏格兰人 100%的美人!
7 percent Scotch and one hundred percent wonderful.
是啊
Yes.
嘘
Hush.
啊 真烦人!
Ahh, heebie jeebies!
我们得找些乐子去
We gotta find ourselves some kicks.
Sal来了
Sal’s here.
我听见了
I heard.
他要带我出去听音乐
He wants to take me out to hear some music.
你也去吗?
You wish to come?
那谁留下来照顾Amy?
Who’s gonna stay here and take care of Amy?
那好吧 就我一个人去吧
Alright then, I’ll just go.
Dean 别用问我是不是同去给自己找借口
Dean, don’t make yourself feel better by asking me along
我很快就会回来的
I’ll be back in a little bit.
Sal!
Sal!
Marylou的蜜♥穴♥(诅咒语) 不可能吧!
Marylou’s cunt, it can’t be!
什么?
What?
1块1的门票 一毛钱租衣费
That’s 1.10 a ticket and a dime each for the jackets.
大家一起喊vouchii好吗?
Can I hear a vouchii?
Vouchii!
Vouchii!
再喊一句 sharooni mo’ mo’ mo’ mo’ mo’?
Can I hear a sharooni mo’ mo’ mo’ mo’ mo’?
Sharooni mo’ mo’mo’mo’!
Sharooni mo’ mo’mo’mo’!
你们少喊一个mo’!
You left out one mo’!
让我听到最后一个mo’!
Let me hear that last mo’!
Mo’!
Mo’!
Mo’!
Mo’!
不是吧!
No way
Yip-rok!
Yip-rok!
Hereesi!
Hereesi!
看啊 Slim会表演!
Look at that, Slim knows time, Sal!
他会表演!
He knows time!
谢谢!
Thank you!
但是 最重要的是 sure-ooni mo’爱你们!
But most important my sure-ooni mo’ loves you!
天啊!
Goodness!
噢 我的天哪!
Oh my goodness!
你真棒!
You are the bee’s knees.
真想带你回家!
Wanna take you home and wake up with fleas.
请跟我未来的前妻打招呼!
Please, say hello to my future ex-wife!
嘿 Camille!
Hey, Camille!
恭喜你有了新宝宝
Congratulations on the baby.
请问
If you.
Sal 你能
Sal, excuse me.
Dean 我需要和你谈谈
Dean, I need to talk to you.
我要你滚
I want you to get out.
滚吧
Just go. Just get out.
亲爱的……
Now, honey…
不 你说你要照顾我们
No. You said you were going to take care of us
结果你鬼混去了
and you were done fooling around.
一看你的脸我就知道Dean
I know that look on your face, Dean.
你觉得无聊了
You’re bored.
你对我、工作和宝宝恶心了
You’re sick of me, and you’re sick of work, and the baby.
我想
I wanna.
我只要你和你的朋友滚出我的房♥子
I just want you to take your friend and get out of my house.
你知道我为你牺牲了多少吗?
Do you realize how much I’ve given up for you?
我希望你永远不要回来
I never want you back.
我永远不想再见到你!
I never want to see you again!
我很快会回来的 我保证
I’ll see you very soon, I promise.
你还敢骗她
Don’t you dare lie to her, too.
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
骗子……骗子……
Liar… Liar…
我突然意识到 我们费尽脑筋
I realized as we racked our brains
想去哪里 做什么 现在这都是由我来决定了
for where to go and what to do, that it was up to me.
我数了数我的钱 给Dean看了
I counted my money and showed it to Dean and said,
对他说“和我去纽约吧”
“Come to New York (with me) .”
“我们先去丹佛吧 ”他说
“Let’s go to Denver first,” he said.
“这一次 我们必须找到我父亲 Sal!”
“This time we must absolutely find my father, Sal!”
你在这里签名……
Your signature here…
我们开这辆快散架的普利茅斯去堪萨斯
We’re taking the semi-pristine Chrysler to Kansas.
除了我们 还有一对不错的年轻夫妇
Along with yourselves, there’s a nice young married couple.
我们五个平均分担汽油费
We share the gas expenses equally among the five of us.
先生们对这样的安排满意吗?
Are we all copacetic on that score gentlemen?
是的
Yeah.
(西班牙语)你好!
[Spanish] Ola
我很高兴你们接受我的邀请
I’m very glad you have accepted my invitation
在这惊险的旅程之中喝点小酒
to a few drinks after that perilous journey.
嗯 没问题 兄弟
Ah, no problem, amigo.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 威士忌
Hmm, whiskey.
我喜欢像你这样的年轻人
I like young men like you.
你可能不相信 但是 呃
You probably don’t believe it, but, uh…
事实是 我真的不喜欢女孩
the truth is, I really don’t like girls.
我去洗手间了
I’m just gonna go to the bathroom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我也直说吧 我有时候也为了生活
To tell you the straight deal, I sometimes had to survive the streets of Denver
在丹佛的大街上游荡到深夜 (意指自己曾是男妓)
by working far into the night.
是的 我明白 呃……
Yes, I can appreciate, uh…
“绝不能让顾客不满意”
“Never leave a customer unsatisfied.”
我屁♥股♥上纹着的座右铭
I had that tattooed on my ass.
那给点钱应该是正常的了……
Perhaps there will be some money involved…
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
啊
Ah.
啊
Ah.
上帝哪!
Jesus!
丹佛 科罗拉多州
你看到了吗?
You see?
你给他们心底想要的 他们反而恐慌了
You give them what they secretly want and they just panic.
给你们
And here you go.
三明治和多加的蛋黄酱
Club, extra mayo.
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
听着 我是为了我俩才做的
Look, I did it for us, man.
我从那个老基佬那里搞来二十块钱
I got twenty bucks off the old fag.