我去上厕所,待会见
I’m going to the toilets. I’ll see you around.
其实我可以不用去
I didn’t really have to go.
瑞秋
Rachel…
我希望妳不会觉得我以前有给妳压力
I hope I didn’t pressure you in the past.
不会,我是说…
No. I mean–
你当然没有给我压力
You’re not like that, you know.
你是我妈说的那种:「十足的绅士」
You’re what my mom would call “a perfect gentleman.”
待会见
I’ll see you around.
嗨 嗨
-Hi. -Hi there.
出去一整天?
Were you all for the day?
对,跟我爸 妳爸怎样?
-Yeah. I was with my dad. -How is your dad?
你待会要干嘛?
What are you doing later?
去看个表演吧
Think I’ll catch a show.
你知道我房♥间在哪吧? 我知道
-Do you know where my room is? -Yes, I do.
今天过得怎样?
How was today?
还可以
It was fine.
其实不是很开心
I didn’t enjoy it, really.
妳爸还好吧?
Your dad, how is he?
不知道,我不了解他
I don’t know. I don’t understand him.
我们今天回家吃午餐
We went home for lunch today.
我好久没回去了
I haven’t been there in ages.
有一座悬崖
There’s these cliffs…
距离我家才十分钟,我小时候常去那边玩
ten minutes from my house. Used to go there when I was a kid.
最后一次去那边是七岁
Last time I was there I was seven…
跟我妈去野餐
and had a picnic with my mom.
那天天气非常好
It was nice and sunny.
我们在毯子上打盹儿,我把头枕在她肚子上
We took a nap on the blanket and I had my head on her stomach…
我可以感觉到她的呼吸
and I could feel it moving up and down with her breath.
后来我们决定回家
We decided to go home.
她想要沿着悬崖走回去
She wanted to walk along the cliffs.
我不知道,她就突然
I don’t know. She just…
失足
lost her footing.
跌下了悬崖
She just went over.
没声音,没尖叫
No sound, no scream.
我往下看
And I looked over…
看到她倒在石头上
and I could see her on the rocks below…
蜷曲着身体像睡着一样
all curled up like she was taking a nap.
我现在常常梦到自己回到那座悬崖
Nowadays I have this dream that I’m back at the cliff…
往下看,见到她
and I’m looking down and I can see her…
蜷曲着
curled up…
还在那里睡着
still there, sleeping.
我想下去找她
And I wanna get down to her.
可是找不到路
But I can’t figure out how.
后来我想到,我可以跳下去
Then I realize I could just jump.
所以我… 我就跳了
So I– So I jump.
可是我没有往下掉
But it’s not like falling. It’s–
而是慢慢飘下去
I just float down.
我们又在一起了
And then I’m with her…
我把头枕在她的肚子上
and I have my head on her stomach.
我可以感觉到她的呼吸
And I can feel her breathing.
一切是…
And it’s–
温暖而美好
It’s so warm and nice.
其它的事情
And then everything just…
都不重要了
fades away.
当时妳爸在哪?
And where was your dad that day?
不知道
I don’t know.
在上班吧
I think work.
他觉得是自己的错吗?
He blames himself?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他太爱我妈了
You know, he– he loved her so much.
女儿不能取代妻子在他心中的地位
A daughter’s a poor substitute for a wife.
妳不是任何人的代替品
You couldn’t be a poor substitute for anyone.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你安慰我
It’s nice of you to say.
你该回去了,他们半夜会查房♥
You should go back to your room now. They do a walk around at midnight.
再见
I’ll see you.
你有事可以跟我说
I can talk to you, though.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
晚安
Good night.
“Abair do phadraigha, agus coloadh samh.”
什么意思? 意思是…
-What does that mean? -It means…
祈祷后便好睡,是爱尔兰文
“Say your prayers and sleep well” in Irish.
真好
That’s nice.
我爸以前每晚都会跟我说
My dad used to say that to me every night.
你想念他吗?
Do you miss him?
我怀念他对我说的话
I miss him saying that to me.
你想他
You miss him.
没有像你想你妈那么想
Not as much as you do by the sounds of that dream.
晚安
Good night.
想要偷溜就好先找好交通工具
All good escape plans start by acquiring wheels.
要够快,而且不起眼
Something fast and discreet.
瑞秋提议用她爸的房♥子开舞会
Rachel suggested her dad’s house as a venue for our party.
他不会在,我们可以玩个痛快
He’d be away, so we’d have the run of the place.
只要把地址给其它病人
By giving out the address to the day patients…
舞会的消息马上就会传开
news of the party would spread like wildfire.
我们在等谁? 我们舞会的主人
-Who are we waiting for? -Our hostess for the evening.
她说她9点半会出来
She said she’d bunk out at half-ten.
我们放了几种药进警卫的饮料
We spiked the guard’s flask with a cocktail of stolen medication.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
走,我们四处逛逛 好
-Come on. Let’s go for a gander. -Okay.
我有事跟你说
There’s something I wanna say.
是吗? 我喝醉了,所以…
-Yeah? -I’m totally pissed, so–
管他的,我就直说了
Anyway, fuck it. I’m just gonna say it.
我后悔以前都不有话直说
I’ve regretted not saying things in the past.
我是要说…
I just wanna say that–
虽然我们有一些共同点
although we have some shite in common…
但是我们不一样
you’re not in my ballpark.
这就是我要说的
That’s all I wanna say.
你在胡说什么啊? 我只是想告诉你
-What are you fucking talking about? -I just wanted to say that.
你跟他们想的不一样
You’re not what people think you are.
我是说,你没病,我有病
I mean, you’re not even close. I’m close.
我才是他们说的无药可救
I’m everything they say I am.
我是真正他妈的标准疯子
I am the genuine fucking article.
托比 记住我的话
-Toby… -I am telling you now.
不要让其它人
Don’t get fucking cornered by other people…
左右你对自己的看法
and what they expect you to do, you know?
我醉了 你是醉了
-I’m drunk. -You are.
我要说的说完了
That’s all I’ve got to say.
你酷毙了
You’re the fucking man.
你知道吗,你酷毙了,他们只是嫉妒你
You know, you’re the fucking man. Fuck the begrudgers.
你知道吗,别理他们 不理他们
-You know, just fuck’em. -Fuck’em.
我们去迎接新年
Let’s go bring in the new year.
你酷毙了 你才酷毙了
-You’re the fucking man. -You’re the fucking man.
你真的酷毙了
You’re the fucking man.
妳为什么不亲我 我有
-Why won’t you kiss me? -I am.
妳为什么不能亲我
Why won’t you kiss me properly?
因为我不一样
‘Cause I’m unusual.
你不想要我?
You don’t want me?
听我说
Listen to me.
我想跟妳做♥爱♥
I want to make love to you.
我只是希望从一个好好的吻开始
I’d just like to start with a proper kiss.
你永远不知道自杀的人
You can never really know what was going through a person’s mind…
当时在想什么
at that exact moment.
要是他们活了下来,他们不会告诉你
If they survive, they’ll never tell you.
要是死了
If they succeed…
你会一辈子都内疚
all you can do is spend the rest of your life guilty…
觉得他的死跟自己有关
because it might have had something to do with you.
你担心的应该是那些活着的人
Your only concern can be for the people they leave behind.
他们才是真正需要关心的人
They are the ones to look out for.
瑞秋她爸打算怎么办?
And what’s Rachel’s dad gonna do?
我也不知道,再看吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!