然后稍微鞭打你,让你享受一下
and I could smack you around a little bit. Give you a good time.
这个主意不错
Yeah, that’s a fabulous idea.
是啊,一定很好玩 不如明天好了,我等不及了
-Yeah. it’ll be fun. -Maybe tomorrow. I can’t wait.
妳知道我们该做什么吗?
Do you wanna know what I think we should do?
妳确定妳想听? 很下流吗?
-Are you sure you want to hear it? -Yeah. Is it dirty?
恶心死了
It’s disgusting.
我们应该找个时间一起去吃冰淇淋
I think we should go some time and get some ice creams.
就我们两个,呼吸一些新鲜空气 当然
-Just the two of us. Get some fresh air. -Sure. Sure.
我请妳
I’ll buy you an ice cream.
好,打电♥话♥给我,我会在房♥间
Okay. Call me. I’ll be in my room.
我等你电♥话♥,打给我
I’ll be waiting for your call. Call me.
我跟托比溜出去已经变成每周例行的事
Myself and Toby’s breakouts became a regular weekly thing.
他每次都会带我
He’d always take me with him.
我们都认为圣诞舞会
We both agreed that a big Christmas party…
在外面开是个好主意
outside the hospital was a good idea.
托比决定先排练一次
Toby decided to take a trial run.
他发誓十秒钟之内可以热♥线♥发动一台车
He swore that he could hot-wire any car in under ten seconds.
实在美极了
It’s fuckin’ beautiful, isn’t it?
我要告诉你我哥的事
I’ll tell you something about me brother.
车祸之后他住了一个月医院
He was in the hospital for a month after the accident.
情况一直在恶化
At best, he was just wasting away.
我们知道只是迟早的问题,他是靠机器在维持生命
We all knew he was dying. He was on a machine and everything.
我想要是我失去的是其它人,就可能不会这么痛苦
I think if I’d lost anyone else, it wouldn’t have been so bad.
我以为我可以应付死亡
I think I can handle death…
或是失去一个人之类的情况
and missin’ people and that.
我只是不懂,一些很简单的事情…
What I don’t understand is that there were a few basic…
为什么我没在他走之前说出我心里的话
simple things I wished I could have told him before he went.
像是应该告诉他,我爱他
Like the fact that I loved him.
我没有一天不想他
And that I never went a day without thinking about him…
也没跟别人提到他
or talking about him to people.
他去世之后,那个画面一直在我脑海里…
And since then, the image that sticks in my head…
在医院的那一个月
is that over the month in the hospital…
我竟然没勇气跟他说
I couldn’t get it together enough to tell him those things.
我一直以为有机会说出口
I always thought I’d say them in the end.
有一天晚上,护士端了一杯茶给他
And one night, the nurse brought him in a cup of tea…
他喝了几口
and he had a few sips of it.
我出去上厕所
And I-I went out to the toilets.
等我回来的时候
And when I came back in…
他已经死了
he was a dead man.
亲戚朋友都在旁边哭
The family and friends around him and all the tears and–
我不小心打翻他的杯子
Me elbow touched off his cup.
里面的茶还是热的
And there was still heat in it.
那…
And that…
我完全没办法接受
it totally fucked me up, you know.
我是说,这念头…
I mean, the idea–
那是他的茶
It was his tea, you know.
他的茶还是热的
It was his tea, and it was still warm.
那杯茶撑得比他还久
It outlived him.
那是他的茶
It was his tea.
飞机要降落都柏林机场了
Plane’s coming into Dublin Airport there.
满载乘客
Full of people.
不知道会不会坠机
I wonder if it’ll crash now.
没事
No.
安全降落
Safe and sound.
干,对不起,我不…
Fuck, I’m sorry. I don’t–
我不知道我♥干♥嘛要提这件事
I don’t know why I’m talkin’ about this and–
回去吧,冷死了
We’ll go back. It’s fuckin’ freezin’ in here anyway.

Wanks!
算了吧,老兄,少在这边丢人现眼
Hey, pal, give it up, will you? You’re embarrassing yourself.
我有在进步,谢谢你的关心
I’m getting better, lads. Don’t worry.
鸡♥巴♥鬼
Wanker.
你想打架是不是?
Are you trying to start a fight?
冷静点,宝贝
Chill out, honey.
你是同性恋是不是?
What are you, a homosexual or something?
哪会比你像
No more than you’re a dick-head.
你害我们分心,该死的北爱尔兰人
You’re distracting us, you northern fuck, you.
你在旁边闹,我们怎么打
We’re trying to play here and you’re fooling round.
这可是我的地盘
You’re in me fucking peripherals.
你打你的球,他又没碍到你
Why don’t you just mind your own business? He’s not bothering you.
给我闭嘴,你这个贱种
Shut the fuck up, you ugly mutt, you.
你骂她什么?
What did you say to her?
别理他,托比。继续打保龄球
Just forget it, Toby. Just bowl.
算你聪明
You’re a wise man.
他妈的全倒!你看到没?
Fucking strike! Did you see that?
全倒
A strike.
你死定了,鸡♥巴♥
You’re gonna have to die for that now, you prick!
等一下 干嘛?
-Hey! Hang on! -What’s your problem?
你是不是也活得不耐烦?
Do you wanna fucking get involved in this too?
你想找他麻烦…
If you wanna get at him…
得先过我这一关
you’re gonna have to go through me first.
不过我要先跟你说清楚
But bear with me while I try and explain something to you.
来啊,来啊
Come on. Come on.
捅我脖子啊
Give it to me in the fucking neck. Come on.
你动手之前最好想清楚
But listen very carefully first before you do.
你怎么对我
Whatever you do to me…
我就怎么把你弄回去
I’m gonna have enough energy to come back and get one in at you.
我既然敢站在这里
And as sure as I’m standing here…
我他妈就豁出去了
I don’t give a fuck what happens to me.
你最好一次就搞定我
You’d better kill me with your first shot.
否则我会让你死得很难看
If you don’t, I’ll come back and take your fucking head off.
来啊,来捅我脖子啊
Give it to me in the fucking neck. Come on.
来啊,鸡♥巴♥鬼
Come on, you wanker!
狄恩,算了
Dean, leave it.
他是病人
He’s from the hospital.
难怪
Yeah.
强纳森,过来一下
Jonathan. Come here a second.
刚才很危险
That was a close call.
大概吧
I suppose.
万一他真的动手呢?
What if he’d gone for you?
那他就帮了我一个大忙
Doctor, he’d have been doing me a favor.
你在发抖
You’re trembling.
你是真的那么想,还是在嘴硬
Do you really believe that or are you just saying it?
我当时是那么想
I felt it at the time.
现在呢?
What about now?
活着不是很好?
Isn’t it a relief to be alive?
最近怎么样?
How’s it going?
还可以,你呢
It’s good. How are you?
我还好
I’m okay.
我又写了一首诗 是吗
-I wrote another poem, you know. -Yeah?
我喜欢你写的诗 非常感谢
-I like your poetry. -Thanks a million.
我念给妳听? 好啊
-Do you want to hear it? -Yeah.
这首诗叫《恶魔》
It’s called “The Demons.”
「埋藏肉体之中
“Deep within these flesh walls…
是野兽愤怒的尖叫
a raging monster screams.
沉睡中我感到痛苦
The pain is felt When I’m asleep…
蔓延到我的梦
and fills my every dreams.
对抗那恶魔
To overcome the demon within…
我找到了光亮
I found a light that shone.
在内心指引我
And called out loud and guided me…
给我方向
that light inspired me on.
当黑暗笼罩我双眼
When darkness falls across mine eye…
内心光芒闪耀
a light within does shine.
当恶魔尖叫
And helps me when the demon screams…
心中的光… 永远照亮。」
that light to me… sublime.”
就这样
That’s it.
你觉得怎样? 我喜欢
-What do you think of it? -I like it.
写得很好 还算可以
-It’s good. -Yeah. It’s not bad.
写给我的?
Is it for me?
不一定
Not necessarily.
那…
Well…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!