心情多么开朗
I’m happy again
我嘲笑乌云
I’m laughin’ at clouds
你有没有拿圣诞节摸彩券? 没拿
-Have you got tickets for the Christmas raffle? -No.
知道要去哪拿吗?
Do you know where I can get them?
不知道 问你也是白问
-No. -That’s not much good to me.
让乌云四处游荡
Let the stormy clouds chase
叫周围的人们
Everyone from the place
一起来看雨
Come on with the rain
脸上挂着微笑
I’ve a smile on my face
漫步在路上
I’ll walk down the lane
心中满是喜悦
With a happy refrain
在雨中… 在雨中高声唱
Just singin’… Singin’ in the rain
就在那一剎那
It was at that moment…
我决定要遵守约定
that I decided to keep the pledge.
别问我为什么
Don’t ask me why.
每两个星期会打一次保龄球
Once every two weeks, there’s bowling.
目的是鼓励我们融入社会
That’s where we’re encouraged to mix with the rest of society…
表现得像个正常人
and behave like normal people.
大家拿好鞋子,走吧
All right, lads. Get your shoes. Let’s go.
确定别拿错
Be sure you get the right sizes.
你球打得有够烂,托比
You are very bad at bowling, Toby.
这个周末我们应该找点事做
Thought we should do something this weekend.
做什么?射飞镖比赛?
Like what? Have a darts championship?
我受够那些安全飞镖了
I’ve had enough of fuckin’ broken rubber darts.
我的意思是去做点什么
I mean, do something.
电视上要播「温馨接送情」
“Driving Miss Daisy” is on the telly.
可以邀请高危险病房♥那些疯子来看
We can invite some of the lunatics down from the high-risk ward.
一定很好笑
It could be a laugh.
你戴着耳机怎么有办法听到我们说什么?
How do you ever hear what’s going on with that stuff blaring in your ears?
闭嘴,我才开始喜欢妳
Shut up now. I was startin’ to like you.
别搞砸了 但我们真的该做点什么,像是…
-Don’t blow it. -But we should do something. I mean,
喝酒… 或者嗑药
go drinkin’… or take some drugs.
被逮到怎么办?
What if we get caught?
怕什么,反正又没什么损失
If we get caught, fuck it. We just lose a few privileges.
我们可以找一堆人去郊外
We’ll round up a load of loonies and head off to the country.
或者去我公♥寓♥开舞会
We’ll have a party in my flat.
去哪里找人? 这些都是人啊
-Where we get the people from? -These are people, Nick.
我们把地址给他们
We’d hand out the address to loads of day patients.
说有免费啤酒,他们就会呼朋引伴
Say there’s loads of free gargle. They bring all their mates.
每个人都想庆祝新年
Everyone wants to do something on New Year’s Eve.
我跟你说 干
-I’m tellin’ ya. -Fuck!
我跟妳说,保龄球早就过时了
No, I’m tellin’ you. The whole thing is fuckin’ wanks and gays.
逊得要命
Bowling is shite.
闭嘴,我快被你逼疯了
You shut the fuck up. I’m on the edge.
星期三是恳亲♥日♥
Wednesdays are visiting days.
我很期待这一天,因为我哥会来
I really look forward to them because my brother comes in.
他好得没话说
And he’s fantastic.
我今天在花♥园♥看到你跟你哥
I saw you with your brother today in the garden.
你们的关系怎么样?
What kind of a relationship do you have with him?
你有没有看过马克斯兄弟的短剧
Did you ever see that Marx Brothers sketch…
有人问奇哥:「你很爱你哥,对吧?」
where Chico was asked, “You love your brother, don’t you?”
他说:「不,我只是习惯了。」
And he says, “No, but I’m used to him.”
我喜欢马克斯兄弟
I like the Marx Brothers.
我也喜欢
I like the Marx Brothers too.
你们家族男性有忧郁症的病史
You have a history of male depression in your family.
他什么都告诉你了?
He’s been giving you the old rundown, has he?
有够大嘴巴
He’s great, that old Mikey.
对,我们家是有忧郁症病史,那又怎样
Yeah, I have a history of male depression in my family. So what?
你觉得这对你有什么影响?
How do you think it’s affected you?
你母亲在你十岁时去世
Your mother died when you were ten.
你会觉得你父亲是因为这样才自杀吗?
Do you think that’s why your father killed himself?
还是因为遗传性的忧郁症?
Or was he suffering from hereditary depression?
不知道
Don’t know.
我认为他寂寞这么多年
I suppose after all these years of loneliness…
终于得到解脱… 你想怎么说就怎么说
he finally saw the light; call it what you want.
我以他为荣 那你自己呢?
-I’m proud of him. -What about yourself?
自杀的时候,有没有得到解脱
On the road. Did you see the light?
我不想谈这件事
I don’t want to talk about what you see at a moment like that.
讲出来会吓死你
It would scare the wits out of you.
要是我能形容
If I could describe it…
或者提出合理的解释
if I could do justice to it…
那大家都要跳楼了
we’d all be jumpin’ out the windows.
在这之前,你以自残做为发泄
Up until recently, cutting yourself was enough.
那只能帮我抒发一小部分的压力
That’s just a matter of lettin’ a little air out of the tires.
早就没用了
Doesn’t work anymore though.
这个话题可以讲到太阳下山,医生
I can talk about this until the cows come home, Doctor.
我的小拇指对自杀的了解
I know more about the business of suicide in my baby finger…
比你学了十几年的佛洛伊德还多
than you do in all your years of training and Freud-reading.
我他妈的跟你保证
I guaran-fuckin’-tee ya that.
我知道
I know you do.
你听过有人看到自己的血
Have you ever heard of people who had seen their own blood…
会兴奋的吗?
and then gettin’ excited?
你是指性方面? 对
-You mean sexually? -Yeah.
有,我听过 那是真的吗?
-Yes, I’ve heard of it. -Is it for real?
是真的
Yes, it’s very real.
你为什么会问?
Why are you interested in it?
小心点,强纳森
Be careful, Jonathan.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你知道
What I say.
医生不鼓励精神病人交往
Doctors discourage relationships between suicidal patients in hospital.
这不能怪他们
I mean, you wouldn’t fuckin’ blame them, but–
因为长久的朝夕相处
well, to go along with them up to a point.
会让人产生一种相依为命的感情
but once the other party becomes seriously attached…
可是又担心天下没有不散的筵席
they become worried because…
等到那无可避免的分手来临…
when the inevitable breakup comes…
留下来的那个人就会更容易伤害自己
the person left behind is in twice the danger.
所以对待精神病人必须格外谨慎
So you have to be more careful with people inside…
因为他们比外面的人要死心眼
because they take you more seriously than people on the outside.
你不能像平常那样乱来
You can’t fuck around the way you normally do.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who.
喔,原来是你,真高兴见到你
Oh, it’s you. Gosh, you know, I’m so happy to see you.
我无法克制的整天想你
I haven’t stopped thinking about you all day.
不介意我跟你一起
So is it okay if I walk with you…
在我们美丽的花♥园♥散步吧
through these beautiful gardens of ours?
当然可以
Sure. Why not?
手臂还好吧?
How’s the arm?
还好,包扎起来了
Fine. It’s all bandaged up.
那就好,那妳的手没事吧?
Oh, good. And how’s your hand?
我的手怎么了?
What about my hand?
妳的手老是会打到我的脸
It was just that it kept hittin’ off my face, you know?
我担心是不是有事
I was just wondering if it was okay.
是啊,没事
Oh, right. Yeah, it’s fine.
你的脸呢? 没事,很好
-How’s your face? -Fine. It’s fine.
我们别老是讲这些,否则一天都讲不完
We should stop talking about our wounds though. That could take all fuckin’ day.
总之,受伤的是我的自尊心
Anyway, it was my ego that was bruised…
不是我的脸 为什么?
-not my face. -Why?
为什么?我也不知道
Why? I don’t know why.
重度精神病房♥有一个女的会把肚子割开
There’s a girl in the high-security ward who cuts open her abdomen…
拿肠子出来玩
takes her intestines out and plays with them.
他们帮她缝好以后
They stitch her back up.
过个星期她又再来一次
Week later, she does the same thing over again.
她也很可爱,你怎么不去了解了解她
She’s really lovely. Why don’t you go figure her out?
第一,我不认识她
No, you see, I haven’t met her.
第二,她不会无缘无故赏我巴掌
And she didn’t come and slap me out of the blue for no reason.
我不需要你帮忙 我又没说要帮妳
-I don’t need your help. -I’m not trying to help you.
管好你自己就好
Just take care of yourself.
这样吧
You know what? Fuck it.
你要不要来我房♥间玩性♥虐♥待游戏?
You wanna come up to my room for some autoerotic asphyxiation?
真的?现在?
Yeah? Now?
对,我可以拿手铐把你铐起来
Yeah. I got some hook-eyed screws. We could hang ourselves…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!