因为你看起来很随和,很罗宾威廉斯
‘Cause you’re very laid-back. Very Robin Williams.
我还以为我们会混在一团、打成一片之类的
I thought that we’d be bonding and hugging and stuff.
你想不想谈谈你的父亲? 那你想不想谈谈你的父亲?
-You wanna talk about your father? -No, You wanna talk about yours?
你下午要是可以回家,会做些什么?
What would you do if you were allowed home for the afternoon?
我会喝杯咖啡,然后拿电锯把头砍下来
Get a decent cup of coffee, then chop me head off with a chain saw.

Okay.
就一件事,我有个提议
Just one thing. I wanted to propose something.
就像病人跟医生间的约定
It’s like a pledge between doctor and patient.
我们选三个星期后的一天
We nominate a day, like three weeks from now–
像…元旦
like New Year’s Day–
在那之前,你必须遵守约定
and you mustn’t harm yourself until that day.
不能伤害自己,你觉得怎么样?
You have to stick to it. What do you think about that?
我觉得这个提议蠢到一个境界
Yeah. I think it’s a fuckin’ ridiculous idea.
通常很有效 一定行不通
-It’s been known to work. -It won’t work.
也许行得通,你考虑一下
Might. Why don’t you think about it?
让我想想,我考虑好了
Okay, hang on. I’ve thought about it.
靠,真是一语惊醒梦中人,你真厉害,医生
Fuck, you made a good breakthrough. Well done, Doc.
下次再谈好了
Okay, well, We’ll talk about it more after the session.
我要谢谢你给我活下去的理由
You’ve given me the will to live, and I want to thank you for that.
下次我也会教你
Then, after that, I will show you the benefits…
讲话厚道的好处
of being more sparing with your sarcasm.
下次见 去你的
-Okay? See ya. -Fuck you.
让我告诉你所谓的约定
So let me tell you about this pledge thing.
费格医生认为心病需要心药医
See, Dr. Figure was a “no medication” type of guy.
我们这些有严重自杀倾向的人
And all the hard-core suicidals in his group, now including myself…
都同意不在元旦之前自杀
had agreed not to kill or hang themselves before January 1.
你能想象吗?一个想死的人…
I mean, can you imagine someone dead…
在用灯具上吊之前
hangin’ from the light fixture in their room…
还会想:「要是医生发现就糟了」?
thinking, “If my doctor finds out about this, I’m fucked”?
不过签约也有好处的
You did get privileges if you signed a dollick.
你可以去对面的商店或酒吧
Going to the shops or to the pub across the road.
对我来说没差,托比早就溜出去好几次
Not that I needed that because Toby had been slipping out of the hospital for weeks.
我请他喝酒,叫他带我出去
So I promised to buy him a drink, and he took me with him.
等一下
Hang on a second.
干杯
Cheers.
来找个地方坐
Let’s get a seat.
你打翻我的啤酒
You spilled my drink.
我不是故意的
It was an accident.
你至少该道个歉
Yeah, but you could apologize, you know?
我没空
Not tonight.
有这种人
Fuckin’ unbelievable.
你们好
All right, boys?
各位…
Lads, lads, lads, lads.
记得吗?
Do you remember…
你刚从女厕出来的时候
when you were coming back from the ladies there…
不小心撞到我朋友
and you bumped into my buddy here, you know?
害他把啤酒打翻,一口都没喝到
And he dropped his drink, and he didn’t get to drink any of it.
你该跟他道歉吧
It would be a gas if you said sorry to him.
我说过不是故意的
You see, that was an accident, you know?
不满意,叫警♥察♥啊
I mean, call the police.
你女朋友都不介意了
It doesn’t seem to be botherin’ your girlfriend there, does it?
你在这边机歪什么?
So why the fuck is it botherin’ you?
搞不清楚状况
Little fuckin’ spanner, huh?
也对,再买♥♥一瓶就是了
No, lads, you’re right. I’ll get another one.
我们自己付钱,没关系
We’ll pay for it, okay? It’s fine.
知道就好
Fair pleasures.
好好玩 再见
-Have a good night. -Take care.
别放在心上 不用担心,再见
-No hard feelings, okay? -No worries, man. Take care.
干,你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck! You fuckin’ porch buggy!
我一跑肚子就痛
I got a fuckin’ stitch.
肚子痛总比其它地方痛好
One stitch is okay. Keep going.
这些家伙实在是缺乏运动
Oh, but these fellas, they’re very bad at chasing.
往这边
Let’s go over here.
你为什么会来,托比?
So why are you at the sessions, Toby?
你现在不嘻皮笑脸啦
Oh, now you wanna talk serious.
不讲就算了
Okay, fuck it.
我出车祸害死了我哥
I killed my brother in a car accident.
你呢?
How about you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我还没被正式诊断过
I’ve never been properly diagnosed, you know?
不过几个礼拜前我开车冲下悬崖
I did drive a car off a cliff a couple of weeks back.
屁啦 真的
-Fuck off. -Yeah.
真的假的?
Are you serious?
整台车冲下悬崖?
You mean, like totally over a cliff?
你居然没死?那是什么感觉?
And you survived? What was it like?
前5秒还满有趣的
For the first five seconds, it was fairly interesting.
这真是太高招了
Fuckin’ “A,” I’d say so. That’s brilliant.
好方法
Well done.
我一定要试试看,等约定的日期过后
I’ve got to try that after my– my pledge date.
天啊 快过来,你们两个混♥蛋♥
-For fuck’s sake. -Come here, you pair of fuckin’ spanners!
我们把话说清楚
We’d like to have a word with youse.
嗨 嗨
-Hi. -Hi there.
妳在这里干嘛?妳怎么跑出来的?
What are you doing here? How’d you get out of your ward?
你不高兴看到我?
Aren’t you happy to see me?
你去哪了?
So where were you?
我跟托比出去
I was out with Toby.
你觉得他怎么样?
What do you think of him?
我喜欢他,他是个好人
I like him. He’s a very nice guy.
妳对他有意思? 托比?
-Did you have a thing with him? -Toby?
他人不错
He’s sweet.
妳没回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
我不知道托比在想什么
I don’t know. Toby’s hard to read, you know?
有时候我觉得他喜欢我
Sometimes I think he likes me, I don’t know.
妳呢?妳喜欢他吗?
What about you? What do you think?
妳爸今天来看妳?
Was your father in today?
对,你怎么知道
Yeah. How’d you know?
是他送妳进来的?
Did he admit you here?

Yeah.
那他一定是爱尔兰人
So he’s Irish.
对,他是,我妈是美国人
Yeah, he’s Irish. My mom was American.
所以妳住在美国?
And do you live in America?
我住过,6个月前才搬来这边
I did. I moved here six months ago.
妳妈呢? 她死了
-And where’s Mom? -She’s dead.
我很难过
I’m sorry.
站着干嘛?过来坐啊
Why are you standing over there? Come and sit down.
你有约定的日期吗?
So… are you doing that pledge thing?
有啊,妳呢
Yeah. Are you?
有啊,托比也有 元旦
-Yeah. Toby too. -Yeah. New Year’s Day.
这个主意还真棒
It’s a great idea, I think.
我喜欢 真的?
-I like it. -Really?
不知道,那让我有事情可以想
I don’t know. Gives me something to think about.
所以你自杀过,为什么你想死?
So you tried to kill yourself. Why did you wanna die?
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我只是不想活
I don’t want to be alive.
你怕死吗?
Are you afraid of dying?
至少自杀的时候不怕
Not for the few seconds it takes to kill yourself, no.
趴在我身上
Lie on top of me.
不准脱裤子、不准问问题
Leave your pants on, don’t ask any questions…
也不准亲嘴
and no exchange of bodily fluids.
你可以把上衣脱掉
You can take off your shirt.
别停
Don’t stop.
别停 我又没在干嘛
-Don’t stop. -I’m just fuckin’ wrigglin’, really.
千万别停下来
Never rest. Don’t stop.
我不会停
I won’t stop.
天哪
Oh, God.
妳到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck’s the matter with you?
妳根本是…
You’re just–
我在雨中歌♥唱
I’m singin’ in the rain
在雨中高声唱
Just singin’ in the rain
感觉多么美好
What a glorious feelin’

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!