很不错
Well, they’re nice.
改天一起打撞球?
Do you want a game of pool sometime?
什么时候? 随便妳
-When? -Whenever.
我不会打
I don’t play pool.
我跟你打 真的?
-I’ll play you. -Oh, yeah?
其实我是想找
Well, I was actually more interested in having a game of pool…
你旁边这位小姐打,别介意
with the young lady here. You know. No offence.
去你的 喔
-Fuck you. -Okay.
那桌球呢?
How about table tennis?
不如我留我房♥间的号♥码给妳?
Can I give you the telephone number of my room?
不用了
No.

Okay.
请进
Come in.
我要跟你谈穿睡衣的规定
I want to talk about the whole lame pajamas thing.
有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
问题就是我被强迫大白天穿着睡衣到处晃
The problem is I’ve been forced to wear pajamas in the middle of the fuckin’ day.
这是卫生局规定的用来区分住院跟求诊的病人
It’s health board regulations to distinguish you from day patients and visitors.
太扯了吧,他们拿走我的衣服
It’s fuckin’ ridiculous. They took my clothes.
睡衣太小件了,我看起来像白♥痴♥
They’re too small. I look like an idiot.
你看起还好,强纳森。大家都这么穿
You look fine, Jonathan. Everyone is wearing them.
心理咨♥询♥
So, therapy sessions.
一星期三次…2点开始
Three times a week… at 2:00.
这就是疯人课吧
This must be the nutcase class, is it?
强纳森,进来坐,我们刚开始
Jonathan, come in. Grab a seat. We’re just getting started.
太好了,我没错过什么吧
Fantastic. I haven’t missed anything, have I?
这是强纳森贝奇,新加入我们的小组
This is Jonathan Breech, everyone. He’s joining our group.
不如你们先自我介绍一下
So why don’t you all introduce yourselves?
瑞秋
Rachel.
托比
Toby.
这是莱丝莉跟…
That’s Leslie…
尼克
and Nick.
你什么都没错过 那就好
-No, you haven’t missed anything. -Oh, well, that’s good news.
我叫强纳森贝奇,19岁
Yeah, my name is Jonathan Breech, and I’m 19 years of age.
非常高兴能参加这次的课程
And I’m really lookin’ forward to the next few weeks…
有机会了解大家
to all I learn about everyone.
最重要的是了解我自己的问题
But more importantly, about myself and my own problems.
谢谢大家,还有别的吗
Thanks, there. Next?
我们已经在这个小组
Jonathan, we’ve all been together here as a group…
上了几个星期的课,一块讨论想法
for a few weeks now and we’ve been sharing our thoughts.
我想问你现在的感觉
So let me just ask you how you feel at the moment…
有没有什么想要告诉我们的
and whether there’s anything that you feel you wanna tell us.
她很可爱
She’s cute.
你有男朋友吗?
Do you have a boyfriend?
那就是没有喽
That’ll be a no, then.
我们先来看这张表好了
Okay. Let’s just look at this list then, shall we?
你们可以看到上面列的情况
On your sheets, you’ll see here a list of situations…
有一些是我们多少会感到害怕的
that some people find difficult; things we’re somewhat afraid of.
我不认识你
I don’t know about you.
医生,我不认识他
Doctor, I don’t know about him.
没关系,他也是病人
It’s okay, Nick. He’s a patient.
我不相信他
l wouldn’t trust him.
没关系
That’s fine. Fine.
我要你们把不喜欢的项目
What I want you to do is to take off any of these items here…
选出来
that particularly trouble you.
我有问题
Excuse me.
我怕填表格
Filling out forms really scares me.
没关系,托比,你可以不填
Well, that’s ok, Toby. You can just leave it.
不要紧 我只是在开玩笑
-It’s not that important. -No, it was a joke.
很好 谢谢
-Fine. -Thanks, Doctor.
其实满好笑的
Actually, it was quite funny.
好吧,我要闪了,就这样
All right. I’m outta here. That’s it.
逃避是不能解决问题的,强纳森
You’re not gonna help yourself by running away, Jonathan.
是不能
No.
知道吗?你说的对
You know, you’re right,Doctor. No.
不如你来示范一下
Why don’t you show us how it’s done?
告诉我们你的事,你怕什么
Tell us a bit about yourself. What scares you?
强纳森 我只是想知道
-Jonathan… -I just want to know…
你有没有什么烦恼
if there’s anything in particular that worries you.
我很愿意跟你聊…
I’d be happy to go through it with you sometime…
如果你真的想了解我的话,但现在…
if you’re really interested, but…
我们不是来这里讨论我的问题的,明白我的意思吗?
at the moment, we’re not here to talk about me. You know what I mean?
听起来像在逃避 我不是在逃避
-Sounds like denial to me. -No, it’s not denial.
恼羞成怒了 我也没有恼羞成怒
-Now you sound angry. -I’m not angry either.
有时候愤怒是一件好事
Sometimes it’s good to be angry, Doctor.
我不认为我们现在应该讨论这个话题
I don’t think this is an appropriate conversation for this group.
随便你,不想讲就算了
Fine. If you don’t feel comfortable talking about it.
你还说我在逃避问题
But abit of you said I was running away.
没错,我认为我们应该先讨论这件事
Yes, And I think that’s what we should be addressing, if anything.
你只是想模糊事情的焦点,把话题转移到我身上
You’re just trying to deflect the whole discussion on to my problems.
你现在疑神疑鬼的,像那边的尼克一样
And now you sound paranoid. Like Nick there.
你说我什么?
What did you say about me?
我什么都没说,你怎么听到的?
I said nothin’. How did you hear that?
我听力好得很
l hear everything.
别在我背后说我坏话
Don’t you be talking about me behind me back.
少烦我
I’ve enough on me plate!
跟你们讨论非常有意思
Okay, look. This has been a wonderful session for me.
相处也非常愉快
And I think I’ve learned to get along with everyone…
我觉得我可以出院了
and I think I’m almost ready for the outside world again.
谢了,医生,明天见
So, thanks, Doc. Same time tomorrow.
就这样
Okay. That’s it.
你觉得我可爱?
You think I’m cute?
别说我可爱
Don’t call me “cute”.
妳是很可爱 别说我可爱
-But you are cute. -Don’t call me “cute”.
妳是很可爱 现在觉得我可爱吗?
-You’re cute. -You think I’m cute now?
干嘛?妳想玩是不是?
What? What? You wanna play?
来啊,我才不怕
Come on, hun? Come on. I ain’t afraid.
你以为就你有胆
You think you are so tough.
你还觉得我可爱吗?
Do you think I’m cute now?
我要回去了
I have to go back to therapy.
待会见
I’ll see you later.
你是不是喜欢瑞秋?
You like that Rachel one, do you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她很漂亮,对吧?
She’s beautiful, isn’t she?
她非常复杂… 好啦,再见
She’s very complicated. Anyway, I’ll see you around.
她整天弹个不停吗?
Does she play all the time?
差不多
Pretty much.
问题就出在这里
That’s the thing about these places.
你们以为鼓励她弹钢琴
You think you are doing something noble…
就显得你们仁心仁术
by encouraging her to play the piano.
等到病情没进展,就让她整天对着钢琴
And when she doesn’t get better, you stick her in front of it all day, everyday.
然后就把她忘了,她来多久了?
Then you forget about her. How long has she been here for?
两年
Two years.
两年,复原得可真快
Two years. The road to recovery.
有些人就是好不了
Some people just don’t get better.
你还真诚实
That’s very frank of you, Doctor.
董事会可不想听你这样说
The board of directors won’t be pleased to hear you admittin’ that.
那你觉得我会康复吗?
And tell me, do you see me gettin’ any better?
你今天比较健谈
You’re more talkative today.
我只是他妈的快被这地方闷疯了
I’m just fuckin’ bored with this place.
就算一开始我们都没疯
If we weren’t mad to begin with.
你有什么烦恼?
So what’s troubling you, Jonathan?
你的问题也太公式化了吧?
Well, that’s a real standard textbook question, isn’t it, Doc?
是吗?
Is it?
虽然你是心理医生,但是穿着随兴又不打领带
When you’re a psychiatrist who wears corduroy pants and that jumper and no tie…
还开了台老绅宝… 是你的车吧?
and drives an old Saab– is that yours?
对 老绅宝
-Yeah. -The old Saab.
不知道,我以为你会问一些比…
I don’t know. You expect something a little more original than
「你有什么烦恼」还更有创意的问题
“What’s troubling you, Jonathan?”.
是吗? 我还以为你是那种悠悠哉哉、
-Do you? -I thought you’d be the laid-back…
会叫我来根烟的社工
social worker type who’d offer me cigarettes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!