所有人去那边 马上
I want every one of you guys over there now! Now!
你们能行的
Yeah! You can do it!
欢迎来到沃德斯 先生 59号♥钻探平台就在眼前 看起来下面很热啊
Welcome to valdez, Alaska, sir. Rig 59 in sight. Looks pretty hot down there.
准备着陆
Heads up.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
嘿 你 发生了什么呢
Hey! You. What’s cooking?
糟透了 弗雷斯 一场灾难
Goddamn it, Forrest, this is a disaster here!
这里彻底失控了 我已经有四个兄弟倒下了
It’s totally out of control. I got four guys down.
你知道吗 所有的一切是因为 你那可恶的朋友吉宁斯糟糕的
And all because of your goddamn pal Jennings’ lousy…
你那可恶朋友吉宁斯糟糕的什么 休
Your goddamn pal Jennings’ lousy what, Hugh?
快点 起重机已经装满了炸♥药♥ 就等你了
Come on, the crane’s all loaded with explosives for you.
嘿 弗雷斯来了
Hey, Forrest is here.
我告诉你 弗雷斯 是那些防护罩搞成这样的
I’m telling you, Forrest, those goddamn preventers caused this.
我告诉过吉宁斯不应该用这些 狗♥娘♥养♥的 但他还是要我用
I told Jennings they weren’t up to spec, but he made me use them anyway.
别这样 休
Come on, Hugh…
他怎么让你做什么你就做什么
How’d he make you do anything?
休最近变得越发邋遢了 是不是
Hugh’s been getting sloppy lately, hasn’t he?
当然是 吉宁斯先生
Certainly has, Mr. Jennings.
当然是了
Certainly has.
你不相信我 是不是 你想是我编造这些的
You don’t believe me, do you? You think I’m makin’ this up.
我实在不理解为什么 有人会在自家的钻探平台上搞鬼
I can’t figure out why someone’d do that to his own rig.
这不让人信服
It doesn’t make sense.
他真得给了你很多钱吗 现在你相信他超过了你的朋友
He’s really paying you that much money? Now you believe him over your friends?
为什么你不退后一些 在你说愚蠢的话之前
Why don’t you fall back before you say something stupid?
你一贯是个好人
You used to be a good man.
现在你就是是个妓♥女♥
Now you’re nothin’ but a whore.
为了350,000美元
For $350,000…
让我♥操♥狗都行
I’d fuck anything once.
我的盾牌在哪儿 那里你不觉得热吗
Where’s my shield? Hot enough for you in there?
焊接新的防护罩
Brand-new preventers!
现在还行不通
Don’t make sense!
铁链子 我抓住了
The chain, it’s caught!
你 看着我
You! Look at me!
放下
Down!
放下来
Bring it down!
什么玩意
What the fuck?
狗屎
Shit!
退后
Get back!
真是让人印象深刻 弗雷斯 你总是这样
Very impressive, Forrest, as always.
我希望明天一早在我的办公桌上看到完整报告
I’ll expect your full report on my desk by morning.
你会拿到的 – 我期待着看到
You’ll have it. – I look forward to it.
行啊 继续 把那边的狗屎矿浆机拿过来
All right, go on! Get that goddamn diverter up there!
那他对你说了什么
So, what did he say?
我不清楚 有关有缺陷的防护罩一类的事
I don’t know, something about faulty preventers.
根本跟那个东西无关
Nothing to do with it.
这肯定是人为的因数 跟通常一样
It was human error all the way, as usual.
就跟你曾经看到的每一次的起火或喷溢一样
As in almost every fire or spill you’ve ever seen.
我说的对吗 弗雷斯
Am I right, Forrest?
不是防护罩的问题
Preventers were not the problem.
这件事是人为错误是 休·帕尔莫造成的
And the human error in this case is Hugh Palmer.
他是钻探平台的监工 这是他的责任
He’s the rig foreman, it’s his responsibility.
而且他应该受到处罚
And his burden to pay the penalty.
我的原油现在在海洋下面到处流动着
My oil is flowing all over the ocean…
却不能进入我的精炼厂 在那儿它会变得更值钱
Instead of into my refinery, where it’s worth money.
我拥有艾吉斯公♥司♥而且环境保护者
I’ll have eskimos and environmentalists…
在接下来的两周里会 追查我业务的每一个漏洞
Probing all the orifices of my body for the next two weeks.
在这种情况下 为什么我还要 有目的的对自己干那些傻事
Now, why the hell would I do that to myself on purpose?
我不明白 我问他同样的问题
I don’t know. I asked him the same thing.
现在这真的没什么关系了 是不是
It doesn’t really matter now, does it?
我已把所有的证据都炸毁了 不是吗
I sort of blew up all the evidence, didn’t I?
我想是的
I guess you did.
他满嘴的鱼腥味真♥他♥妈♥的让我受不了
I got Tonto with his fish breath busting my balls.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
臭人 你想要些钱吗 拿着
Cochise, you want some money? Take this!
禽兽
Animal.
嘿 别惹我 我警告你
Hey, don’t bust my balls. I’m warning you.
给我买♥♥杯酒吧
Buy a drink?
听我说 你这个黄皮肤的 吃雪
Listen to me, you yellow-snow-eating…
靠救济为生
Welfare-collecting…
一堆屎
Redskin piece of shit.
从这里滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
你也想抽烟吗
You want a smoke too?
“和威斯忌跳舞”
“Dances with whiskey.”
嘿 我警告过他的
Hey, I warned him.
嘿 小子 你♥他♥妈♥的在看什么玩意
Hey, cupcake, what the fuck you think you’re looking at?
哦 真狗屎
Oh, shit.
什么也没看
Nothing much at all.
操翻他 弗雷斯
Fuck him up, Forrest!
胆小鬼
Pussy!
就是如此 傻蛋一个
Right about that. Fuckin’ pansy.
我从没在这里见过你
I haven’t seen you here before.
坐下
Sit down.
别对我鬼鬼祟祟的 我可能会开枪打你
Don’t sneak up on me, I might shoot you.
只是别打我 就这些
Just don’t hit me, that’s all.
你怎么样了
How you doing, bubba?
听着 我也许以前有点过头了
Look, I might have been out of line before.
你是有些事情搞错了
You were wrong about something.
我知道你不是妓♥女♥
I know you’re no whore.
你根本说得没错
You were right about that.
你错就错在曾经你认为我是好人
You were just wrong when you thought I was a good man once.
天呐 你听起来跟我一样坏
Jesus, you sound as bad as me.
什么事烦着你呢
What’s eating at you?
我感到压力重重
I’m just under a lot of pressure.
我的3个人死了
Three of my men are dead…
包括你的朋友 罗兰佐
Including your pal, Lorenzo.
你不知道还会发生什么
You don’t know what’s going on.
你连一半的信任都不给我
Don’t you even give half a shit?
你还是不相信我
You still don’t believe me…
那些防护罩是坏的
That those preventers are bad?
我相信你 他们到处发出破裂声
I believe you. They had stress cracks all over.
假如那些是新的 那就很可笑了
If those were new, something’s funny.
完全正确 很可笑 那就是我一直想告诉你的
Goddamn right, somethin’ funny. That’s what I keep tellin’ you.
而且如果你还不搞清楚 为什么吉宁斯还坚持要我们使用他们
And if you still can’t figure out why Jennings made me use them anyway…
去查查在安吉斯1号♥区里的资料档案
Check out the requisition file on aegis-1.
去吧
Go ahead.
你有许可 我进不去 但是你可以
You got the clearance. I can’t get in there, but you can.
去查一查 然后我们再聊
Check it out, then we’ll talk.
听我说
Listen to me.
我把我的背包和一些武器留在你那儿了
I left my daypack and some weapons at your place.
我想我会去拿出来 然后我会进山里去
I think I’ll pick them up and go up into the hills.
他们在壁橱里 你就去拿吧
They’re in the closet, just get them.
楼上的壁橱 – 是的
Upstairs closet? – Yeah.
嘿 迈克 想想看 今天是菜鸟日
Hey, Mike. Check it out: Cupcake’s date!
嘿 菜鸟
Come on, cupcake.
别哭了 发生什么事
Don’t cry. What happened?
是你男朋友抛弃你了
Did your boyfriend leave you?
你知道 波卡洪塔斯 [同性恋]酒吧还开着呢
You know, pocahontas is still available.
菜鸟梦想的一天
Cupcake’s dream date!
杰罗尼莫酒吧也可以
Geronimo!
臭人
Cochise!
过来
This way.
你还想这瓶酒吗 我拿给你 别不高兴了
You still want that brew? [I’ll get it for you. No hard feelings?
过来
Come on.
喝下这泡沫精神振奋一下 伙计
Buck up for the suds, pal.
好了 给你了
All right, here.
滚出去 你这堆屎
Mutt, get out. You piece of shit.
过来
Come on.
现在 我们和谁玩玩呢
Now, who’re we gonna play with now?
弗雷斯 别打坏东西 明白吗
Don’t break anything, understand?
你想跟我玩吗
You wanna play with me?