怎么啦 亲爱的南希 这样闹腾是为什么
What is it, Nancy dear, the reason for all this?
-你说什么 -刚才的事
-What do you mean? -That matter just now.
我不会告诉别人
We’ll speak of this anon.
我们俩算是朋友吧 南希
You have a friend in me, Nance.
老朋友 你早就认识我了 南希
A staunch friend. You know me of old, Nance.
我很了解你 晚安
I know you well. Good night.
机灵鬼
Dodge…
抽一口
…pull it in.
我的杯子已经满了 你没看到吗
My glass is full already, can’t you see?
麻烦来啦
Trouble?
机灵鬼
Dodger.
-有没有老汤姆酒啊 -在十钟酒吧呢
-Let’s find out where old Tom is, eh? -He’s in the Ten Bells.
我们俩去弄点回家吧
Shall we both take him home?
老实说
Honestly…
我没见着她
…I haven’t seen her.
什么事
Something up?
我
I….
我想你帮我一个忙 帮这个忙要很小心 很注意
I want you to do a piece of work for me that requires great care and caution.
什么事 不要叫我去警局附近办事
What is it? I ain’t going near no police office.
-那不适合我去 -办这件事一点危险也没有
-That don’t suit me, that don’t. -There’s not the smallest danger in it.
一点都没有 我想你跟跟一个人
Not the smallest. I want someone dodged.
-谁 一个老头 -年轻人
-Who, an old one? -Young one.
-是谁 -我们的人
-Who is she? -One of us.
谁呀
Who?
南希
Nancy?
-她最近怎么啦 -我也不清楚她在干什么
-What’s she been up to? -Not sure she’s been up to anything…
亲爱的 所以我才叫你跟她啊
…my dear, that’s why I want her dodged.
她可能想跟人说我们的事 她不能说的
She may want to talk to people she shouldn’t want to talk to.
我想知道她去了哪里 见了谁 说了什么
I want to know where she goes, who she sees, what she says.
南希
Nancy.
我不知道 她是个好人 南希啊
I don’t know. She’s a good one, is Nancy.
给你一个英镑 亲爱的 实打实一个英镑
A pound, my dear. One whole pound.
布朗罗先生
Mr. Brownlow?
是的
Yes.
我不敢在这里说 这边走 跟我来
I’m afraid to speak to you here. Come away. Follow me.
已经够远了
This is far enough.
-为什么不在这上面说 -我说过了 我害怕
-Why can’t we speak up there? -I told you, I’m afraid.
可能有人跟踪我
I may be followed.
我到这儿来是因为
I’m here because you told…
你告诉我的管家 说你有奥立弗·忒斯特的消息
…my housekeeper you have information concerning Oliver Twist.
-没错 -告诉我吧
-So I have. -Tell me.
她在一个恶棍手中
He’s being held by the devil…
很快要被送到另外一个恶人手上 他想
…and he’s handing him over to another what means to….
告诉我多一些 他是不是你身边的人
I must know more. Is it someone close to you?
-一个是 一个不是 -不管这两个人是谁
-One is. One ain’t. -These men, whoever they are…
-你都要说出来 -我不会的
-…must be delivered up by you. -Never.
他干尽坏事 我也没什么两样 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的
Bad a life as he has led, I’ve led a bad life too, and I will not turn upon him.
另外一个
The other.
-费金 孩子在他手上 -费金
-Fagin. He has the boy. -Fagin.
你要能找到费金 就找到那小孩了
Find Fagin, you’ll find the boy.
-他在哪里 -斯皮达菲
-Where is he? -Spitalfields.
我不能再说了 已经说太多了
That’s all I’ll say. I’ve said too much.
不要让别人知道是我告诉你的
No one must never know who told you.
-答应我 -我答应你
-Promise. -I promise.
-明天我就去警♥察♥局 -不 今晚就要去
-Tomorrow I’ll go to the police. -No, you must do it tonight.
说费金的名字 那些条子就会知道了
Just say Fagin, and the traps will know.
-条子 -警♥察♥
-The traps? -The police.
-你要什么作为酬劳 -什么都不要
-What can I do to serve you? -Nothing.
你帮不了我 我已经完全失望了
You can do nothing. I am past all hope indeed.
把这个收下吧
Take this as a reward.
不 我来这里不是为了钱
No, I’ve not done this for money.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night.
千万不要说是谁告诉你的
Never– Never say who told you.
你看他
Look at him.
多可惜啊 看他那小脸蛋
What a shame it is. With his face…
他可以在教堂掏老太太的口袋
…he could pick old ladies’ pockets in church.
这小脸蛋能帮我们发财呢
His face could be a fortune to us.
你改变主意了
You changing your mind?
没有
No.
不 比尔 必须要那样做
No, Bill, it has to be done.
费金 费金
Fagin! Fagin.
-你怎么啦 机灵鬼 -我得和费金单独说
-What’s got into you, Dodger? -I have to see Fagin alone.
不不 在比尔面前说没关系
No, no, you can speak in front of Bill.
-不 不行 -可以的 说啊 机灵鬼 说吧
-No, I can’t. -Yes, you can. Speak, Dodger, tell us.
-是南希 -南希怎么啦
-Nancy. -What about Nancy?
他帮了我一个小忙 比尔 我让他跟踪了南希
He done a bit of work for me, Bill. I had him dodge Nancy.
你说什么
What do you mean?
告诉我们 机灵鬼 你跟踪了她
Tell us, Dodger. You followed her?
是的 到了伦敦桥
Yes. To London Bridge.
然后呢 在伦敦桥上干什么了
And what? What on London Bridge?
她和一个老东西见了面 是个老先生
She met an old one. A gentleman.
-然后 -然后呢
-And…. -And?
你倒是说啊
Speak, will you?!
她出出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 她说了费金和奥立弗的名字
She peached. She told him Fagin had Oliver.
老头要去找条子 就是今天晚上
And the old man was to go to the traps. Now, tonight.
-让我走 让我出去 -比尔 比尔 一句话
-Let me go. Let me out! -Bill! Bill! A word–
-别跟我说话 现在不安全 -听我说一句话
-Don’t speak to me, it’s not safe! -Hear me speak a word!
比尔 你不会
Bill, you won’t be….
你不会太过分吧 比尔
You won’t be too violent, Bill?
快走 孩子们 快走
Flit, boys, flit!
你们还没说出斯皮达菲 那些条子就要来到门口啦
The traps will be at the door afore you can say “Spitalfields.”
快逃 快逃 快逃
Flit! Flit! Flit!
逃
Flit!
逃
Flit!
逃
Flit!
逃
Flit!
逃
Flit!
逃
Flit!
走
Come on.
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
比尔
Bill?
什么事
What’s the matter?
比尔 为什么这样看着我
Bill, why do you look like that at me?
这点亮光够我办事了
There’s enough light for what I’ve gotta do.
我 我做了什么啊
What–? What have I done?
-告诉我 -你心里明白
-Speak to me. -You know.
你今晚被人看到了
You was watched tonight.
你说的每个字都被听到了
Every word you said was heard.
我 我没说你的名字 比尔
I– I never said your name, Bill.
从来没有
Never.
从来没有
Never.
比尔 比尔 比尔
Bill. Bill. Bill!
噢 上帝 噢 上帝啊 饶了我吧
Oh, God. Oh, God, have mercy!
南希
Nance?
南希
Nance?
我什么都没有做
I haven’t done nothing.
走开 走开啊你
Go on, be off with you.
你好 老费
Hello, Fagey.
你好啊 孩子们
Hello, lads.
有什么消息吗 托比 有没有消息
What’s the news, Toby? What’s the news?
我这儿有 费金 都在报纸上了
I have it here, Fagin. It’s all in The Chronicle.
有你的名字 有比尔的 还有奥立弗的
You’re in it. Bill’s in it. Oliver’s in it.
报纸
The Chronicle?
想想啊 你出名了 费金
Fancy that. You’re famous, Fagin.
读来听听
Read it.
发生在斯皮达菲的那宗谋杀案
“More information has reached your correspondent…
极其邪恶残忍♥ 使所有伦敦市民
…concerning the foul and bestial murder…
感到震惊和恐惧 关于此案
…that took place in Spitalfields and which has shocked and appalled…
本报记者获得了更多信息
…the citizens of London.