你就没有那样的好房♥子啦
…and you’ll be able to retire to a property just like that.
也不能像以前那么风光了
And do the genteel.
不 他害怕 怕挨绳圈子
No, he’s scared he’ll come to be scragged.
我不知道你说什么
I don’t know what that means.
如果你不拿手帕和手表 诺利
If you don’t take pocket handkerchiefs and watches, Nolly…
还有别的家伙会去拿 你会做的 别人也会做
…some other cove will. You have the same right to them as they have.
当然啦 当然啦
To be sure. To be sure.
道理很简单 亲爱的 很简单
It all lies in a nutshell, my dear, in a nutshell.
要相信机灵鬼的话
Take the Dodger’s word for it.
他可是相当懂行的
He understands the catechism of his trade.
车夫
Cabby?
-我从比尔哪儿来 -为什么
-I’ve come from Bill. -For what?
-反正不是坏事 -我不信
-For no harm. -I don’t believe it.
我要是能帮你的话早就帮了 就是没能力
If I could help you, I would, but I’ve not the power.
我答应过他要让你乖点 安静点
Now, I’ve promised him you’ll be good and silent.
否则 你只会给自己添麻烦
If you’re not, you’ll only do yourself harm.
还给我添麻烦
And me too.
他没闹吧
Did he come quiet?
像只小羊羔一样乖
Like a lamb.
坐下
Sit down.
我来给你上一课
And let me read you a lecture.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
-知道 -好的
-Yes. -Well, then.
这是火♥药♥
This is powder.
这是子弹
That here’s a bullet.
这是从旧帽子上取下的一小块
And this is a little bit of an old hat…
用来做弹塞
…for wadding.
-这样就上好膛了 -是的 我看到了 先生
-Now it’s loaded. -Yes, I can see it is, sir.
我们出去的时候 除非我要跟你讲话
If you speak a word when you’re out of doors with me…
如果你敢自己说一句话
…unless I speak to you…
这颗子弹就立马钻进你脑袋里
…this loading will go in your head without notice.
就是说 如果你决定擅自开口说话
So if you do make up your mind to speak without leave…
那就先把祷告做了吧
…says your prayers first.
让我明说了吧 你就是想说 要是让他搞砸了
The short and long of what you mean is that if you’re crossed by him…
你就会让他脑袋吃一颗子弹
…you’ll prevent him from telling tales after…
不让他把事情抖出去
…by shooting him through the head.
这样你就碰上好运气 不用被吊死了
And you’ll take your chance of swinging for it.
没错 女人总是三两句话就能把事情说清楚
That’s it. Women always put things in the fewest words.
晚饭 南希
Supper, Nancy.
动手前打会盹儿
And then a snooze afore starting.
好哥们 比尔
My pal Bill.
门没关 进来吧
The door’s open, come in.
别嚷那么大声
Don’t make such a row.
点盏灯 托比
Show us a glim, Toby.
巴尼 点灯 带这位先生进来
Barney, a glim. Show the gentleman in.
巴尼 起来啊 帮帮忙
Barney? Wake up first, if convenient.
塞克斯先生 请进 请进
Mr. Sykes. Come in, sir, come in.
比尔 老兄 很高兴看到你
Bill, my boy. Glad to see you.
这是
Who’s…?
-这是谁 -就是那个孩子
-Who’s this? -Only the boy.
-费金先生的徒弟 -没错 时候到了
-One of Mr. Fagin’s lads? -Yeah. It’s time.
没错
Right.
拿炮筒子来 巴尼
Barkers for me, Barney.
-上了膛的 -好的
-They’re loaded. -Good.
-你的家伙呢 -拿好了
-The persuaders? -Got them.
钥匙 钻头
Keys, center bits.
黑皮灯
Darkies.
没漏掉什么吧
Nothing forgotten?
好了 没声音了
Yeah, it’s all quiet.
不行的 不行的
I can’t. I can’t.
你得去
You will.
是布朗罗先生的房♥子
It’s Mr. Brownlow’s house.
求你了 别让我头他家的东西
Have mercy. Don’t make me steal from him.
-求求你了 -来这儿
-Have mercy on me. -Come here.
看在上帝的份上 让我跑掉 死在田里算了
For God’s sake, let me run away and die in the fields.
-我再也不到伦敦来了 -闭嘴
-I’ll never come near London, never. -Shut it.
站起来 否则我让你脑浆溅到草地上去
Get up. Or I’ll strew your brains on the grass.
我把你放进去
I’m putting you through there.
你到前门去 把门开了
Go to the front door and unfasten it.
不行 上面有门闩 我知道我够不着
I can’t, there’s a bolt at the top. I know it, I can’t reach it.
-那就找张椅子什么的站上去 -去啊
-Well, stand on a chair or something. -Just do it.
往前门去 往前门走啊 混帐
To the door. To the front door, damn you.
谁啊
Who’s there?
贝德温太太 是你吗
Mrs. Bedwin? Is that you?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
救我 救我 看在上帝的份上 救我
Save me! Save me! Save me, for God’s sake!
救命
Help!
救命 警♥察♥
Help! Police!
抬上来
Give him here.
该死的 他流了这么多血
Oh, damnation, how he bleeds.
-他伤得重吗 -应该让他伤得更重些
-ls he hit bad? -He’s gotta be hit worse.
-把手♥枪♥给我 -什么
-Give me a pistol. -What?
我们得灭了他 免得他通风报信
We gotta get rid of him, or he’ll squeal.
我们得干掉他
We gotta do him in.
这 就在河边这
Here, here. Down here by the river.
但是 比尔 比尔
But, Bill! Bill!
-比尔 -救命啊
-Bill? -Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
-比尔 -救命
-Bill. -Help!

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.
好吗
Well, well.
你好吗 老费
How are you, Fagey?
走开 你们走开 比尔呢
Scarce. Scarce! Where’s Bill?
-他在流血 -发生什么事了
-He’s– He’s bleeding. -What happened?
我会马上告诉你
All in good time.
不过我没吃饱喝足是不会谈正事的
I can’t talk business till I’ve ate and drank.
南希 我说过了 走开 走开
Nancy, I said, scarce. Scarce!
比尔哪去了
Where’s Bill?
赶快弄点吃的去 劳你大驾
Well, produce the sustenance, if you please.
机灵鬼
Dodger!
南希 走开
Nancy, scarce!
-计划泡汤了 -我也猜到了
-The crack failed. -I smelt that.
我最后问这一次 比尔哪里去了
For the last time of asking, where’s Bill?
机灵鬼
Dodger.
扶他上♥床♥ 给他喝口酒
Put him to bed, give him a nip of gin.
这小子差点就害死我们啦 老费
The boy was about to blow on us, Fagey.
-他被发现了 -发现了
-He was seen. -Seen?
他被发现了 谁发现他了
He was seen? Who saw him?
两个老东西 他喊出声来了
Two old ones. He shouted out.
比尔傻掉了 开了枪
Bill lost his head, fired his pistol….
-打中了这孩子 -不知道 当时开了两枪
-And hit the boy? -I don’t know. There was two shots.
比尔只开了一枪
Only one was Bill’s.
我们只好逃命 我抱住这孩子 比尔跌倒了
We made a run for it. I had ahold of the boy, and Bill fell.
跌倒了 他有没有受伤
Fell? Was he hurt?
没有 后来他是游回伦敦的呢
No. Last seen, he was swimming to London.
大牛
Bullseye.
我跟你说过的 不要带任何人进来
I told you not to bring a soul here.
你现在倒把这个魔鬼带来了
Now you’ve brought the devil.
你叫我带他来的
You said to fetch him.
他脑子烧过了头 什么都记不得了
His fever is that high, he don’t remember nothing.
你很不舒服 对吗 比尔 今天身体怎么样啊
You’re not well, are you, Bill? How do you feel today?
我身子虚得很呢
I’m as weak as water.
给我们来点喝的
Get us a drink.
-什么破风把你吹到这里来了 -不是什么破风 亲爱的
-What evil wind has blowed you here? -No evil wind, my dear.
是你 比尔 是你说要和我讲话的
You, Bill, you. You said we need to speak.
你对那孩子做了什么 他在哪里
What you done with that boy? Where is he?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!