“救命 救命”
“Help, help”?
我来救你的命 你个小混♥蛋♥
I’ll give you “help, help,” you little wretch!
这些书哪来的
And these books.
是你偷来的 对吗
Have you been a-stealing them, have you, eh?
-你这个小混♥蛋♥ -就是 你要好好教训他
-You little villain. -That’s right. You give it to him.
-否则他还是不懂事 -我会的 夫人
-Only way to bring him to his senses. -I will, missus.
跟我走 你这个小混♥蛋♥
And you come with me, you little wretch.
这样对他有好处
It’ll do him good.
-这个男人是谁 救命啊 -大牛 看着他 好样的
-Who is this man? Help! -Bullseye, mind him, boy.
-看着他 -救命 救命
-Mind him. -Help! Help!
你看看他 费金
Look at him, Fagin.
谁来扶我一下
Hold me, somebody.
谁来扶我一下 我要笑歪了
Hold me, somebody, while I laugh it out.
你看他穿的 费金
Look at his togs, Fagin.
很高兴看到你这么好 亲爱的
Delighted to see you looking so well, my dear.
为什么不提前写封信 说你要来啊
Why didn’t you write, my dear, and say you was coming?
那样我们就可以弄点热菜晚上吃了
We’d have got something warm for supper.
-你好啊 费金 那是什么 -那是我的 费金
Hello, Fagin. What’s that? That’s mine, Fagin.
不不 亲爱的 那是我的 比尔 我的 那些书你拿去吧
Oh, no, my dear. Mine, Bill, mine. You shall have the books.
如果你不给我和南希 那我就把孩子带回去
If that ain’t mine and Nancy’s, I’ll take the boy back again.
来吧 拿过来
Come on, hand over, will you?
这太不公平了吧 比尔 不公平啊 南希
This is hardly fair, Bill. Hardly fair, Nancy.
我才不管公不公平 给我拿过来
Fair or not fair, hand over, I tell you.
拿过来 你这个贪心的老骨头 拿来
Give it here, you avaricious old skeleton. Give it here!
你给我们带来这么多麻烦 再拿这么多来都不够还
That’s for our share of the trouble, and not half enough neither.
如果你喜欢读书就留着吧 要么就卖♥♥掉
You may keep the books if you’re fond of reading. If you ain’t, sell them.
这些书真漂亮啊 字也很漂亮 是吗 奥立弗
They’re very pretty. Beautiful writing, isn’t it, Oliver?
要送回去 这些书是布朗罗先生的
Send them back. They belong to Mr. Brownlow.
这些书和钱都要送回去
Send them back. The books and the money.
他会以为是我偷了的
He’ll think I stole them.
-求你了 送回去吧 -这孩子说的没错
-Please send them back. -The boy’s right.
没错 奥立弗 没错 他们会认为是你偷的
You’re right, Oliver. You’re right. They will think you’ve stolen them.
真是太好了 事情真是巧啊
It couldn’t have happened better if we’d chosen our time.
救命啊 警♥察♥
Help! Help! Police!
叫警♥察♥ 让你叫
Fetch the police! The police!
管住这条狗 比尔 孩子会被它咬成几块的
Keep back the dog, Bill. He’ll tear the boy to pieces.
-那是活该 -救命 叫警♥察♥
-Serve him right. -Help! Fetch the police!
叫警♥察♥
Fetch the police!
走开 否则我把你的头劈成两半
Step aside, or I’ll split your head against the wall.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
我不会让那条狗把孩子咬死 除非你先杀了我
That child shan’t be torn down by the dog unless you kill me first.
大牛 来 大牛
Bullseye. Here. Bullseye!
机灵鬼
Dodger!
跟着他
Get after him!
放开我
Take your hands off me!
你想逃吗 亲爱的
So you wanted to get away, my dear, did you?
想报♥警♥ 对吗
Wanted to call for the police, did you?
我们待会儿会好好治治你
We’ll soon cure you of that.
我不能眼睁睁的看着你这样做 费金
I won’t stand by and see this done, Fagin.
孩子你已经抓到了 你还想怎么样
You got the boy. What more do you want?
别出声 南希 否则我会叫你以后都说不出话来
Keep quiet, Nancy, or I’ll quieten you for a good long time to come.
就让他这样好了 随他去
Let him be. Let him be!
你还真要做这孩子的好朋友啊
You’re a fine one for the boy to make a friend of.
老天为证 我就是这样
God Almighty help me, I am.
他偷东西 撒谎 讨人厌 也就这样了
He’s a thief, a liar, a devil, all that’s bad from this night forth.
你这个老头还嫌打他不够吗
Ain’t that enough for the old wretch without blows?
好了 好了 我们讲话要文明点 文明点
Come, come, we must have civil words. Civil words.
文明 你跟我说文明 你这个老鬼
Civil words? Civil words, you old villain!
我打小孩时起就帮你偷东西 还没有他一半岁数呢
I thieved for you when I was a child not half as old as this.
你总要活命吧
It’s your living.
没错 是你这个老鬼逼我这样的
Yes, and you’re the wretch that drove me to it…
让我走上这条路 日日夜夜 直到死为止
…and who will keep me at it, day and night, till I die!
机灵鬼 查理 让奥立弗去睡吧
Dodger, Charley, put Oliver to bed.
最好把那些衣服脱掉 穿这么好去睡觉太不像话了
Best to take them clothes off. They’re too good to sleep in.
查理说得对 这套衣服要4个半便士呢
Charley’s right. This here suit cost more than 4 pence ha’penny.
我从来没摸过这么舒服的料子 你呢 机灵鬼
I never felt such lovely stuff. Have you, Dodger?
我没穿过 不过我敢打赌
Not me. But I’m willing to lay odds…
女王穿的衣服就是用这个料子的
…this is the same stuff the queen wears on Sundays.
快 抓住他
Quick, get him.
脱掉
Take it off.
把他抬起来
Lift him up.
好了
Up he goes.
脱鞋子
Get them shoes off.
吃点午饭吧 亲爱的
Little something for your luncheon, my dear?
我们聊一会 好吗
Shall we have a little chat?
奥立弗
Oliver?
好不好
Shall us?
我觉得你这么久没听过人说话
I expect you’d welcome…
应该会喜欢听到才对啊 对吗 亲爱的
…the sound of a human voice again, eh, my dear?
你知不知道
Do you know…
我觉得世上最大的罪过是什么 亲爱的
…what I consider the greatest sin in the world, my dear?
忘恩负义
Ingratitude.
也就是你所犯的罪过
And that’s what you’re guilty of…
忘恩负义
…ingratitude.
我们带你回来 爱你 要不是我们 你早就饿死了
We took you in, we cherished you. If we hadn’t, you’d have died of hunger.
你怎么报答我们呢 你逃跑了
How do you repay us? You run away…
还跑去叫警♥察♥ 你让我们担心 还花费了不少
…you cry out for the police, you cause us great anxiety and expense.
过去也有个小家伙 很像你 我对他就像他爸爸一样好
There was a lad once, just like you, and I was a father to him.
可是他和你一样 也逃跑了 他确实找到了警♥察♥
He ran away, like you. He indeed went to the police.
你知道他落得什么下场吗
And can you guess how he ended up?
他被吊死了
They hanged him…
就在老城法庭
…at the Old Bailey.
我们提供了一些证据 虽然不全是真的
Certain evidence was made available, not all of it precisely true…
但足以保证我自己
…but all of it necessary to provide for my own safety…
和我朋友的安全
…and that of my friends.
就是这样 可怜的孩子
Yeah. Poor boy.
被吊死了
Hanged.
绞刑很吓人的 奥立弗
It’s a terrible thing, hanging, Oliver.
天刚亮 在绞刑架上
Dawn, the gallows…
有绳子 有套索
…the rope, the noose.
你不一定要有罪 对吧 奥立弗
You don’t always have to be guilty, you see, Oliver.
这年头他们要吊死你可不讲什么道理
They hang you for anything these days.
因为他们很喜欢吊人
That’s because they’re so very fond of hanging.
但是如果你按我说的做
But if you do as you’re told…
我们还会是好朋友的
…we’ll be very good friends yet.
奥立弗 你可以到处走走了
You must feel free to walk about now, Oliver.
没错 随便哪里
Yes, feel free.
-来这里 奥立弗 -什么事
-Here, Oliver. -Yes?
你马上过来 为我打扮打扮
I’d like you to assist me in my toilet straightaway.
-可以帮一下忙吗 小伙子 -没问题 我我希望有人陪陪
-Will you do that for me, my man? -All right. I’ll be glad to have company.
这才是好小子嘛 来 先为我脚套上光
There’s a good fellow. You may start by japanning my trotter-cases.
简单点说 就是帮我擦擦鞋
In plain English, clean my boots.
真可惜 他不是个三只手
What a pity he ain’t a prig.
他不知道什么才是好的
He don’t know what’s good for him.
我看你不知道什么是三只手吧
I suppose you don’t know what a prig is.
我知道的 三只手是
Yes, I do. It’s a….
就是贼
It’s a thief.
你就是三只手 对吗
You’re one, aren’t you?
对 我是 我们都是 连那条狗都是
Yes, I am. And so we all are. Down to the dog…
那狗摸起来舒服到家了
…and he’s the downiest one of the lot.
它也从来不会告密
And the least given to peaching.
最多只会在证人席上吠两下
He wouldn’t so much as bark in a witness box…
-也不敢说主人坏话 -它可是地地道道的基♥督♥教♥徒♥呢
-…for fear of committing himself. -He’s an out-and-out Christian, he is.
你为什么要跟着费金 奥立弗
Why don’t you put yourself under Fagin, Oliver?
否则你会立即发大财的
You’ll make a fortune out of hand.
像本顿维尔的老先生家 就是那个大房♥子
Like your old gentleman in Pentonville. Big house, that.
我偷偷看过里面 很漂亮嘛 对吧
I had a peep at it, I did. Nice inside, was it?
是的 我还睡过真正的床 有自己的房♥间
Yes. And I slept in a proper bed. In my own room.
-墙上的东西也不错 对吧 -确实是
-Good stuff on the walls, eh? -Yes. Indeed.
根在费金后面
Put yourself under Fagin…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!