铁嘴就是治安推事 你到底是哪儿人啊
A beak’s a magistrate, my son. Where you been all your life?
你给我滚开
Get off me, you!
你自找的 活该
That’s it, you asked for it.
回来啊 我有话对你说
Come back here. I wanna talk to you.
我告诉你 伙计 我来的那个地方
–from where I am, mate, I’m telling you.
回家
Go home!
放开
Get off of that!
回家去
Go back home!
-喂 -李子满贯[口令]
-Now then. -Plummy and slam.
-有两个人 那个是谁 -新来的
-There’s two of you. Who’s he? -A new pal.
-他打哪儿来 -没听说的地方
-Where’d he come from? -Greenland.
-老头在吗 -在楼上 挑手帕呢
-ls the old one there? -Upstairs, sorting the wipes.
就是他 费金 我的新朋友 奥利弗·忒斯特
This is him, Fagin. My new friend, Oliver Twist.
好啊 好啊 奥利弗·忒斯特
Well, well, Oliver Twist.
希望能有幸进一步跟你交朋友
I hope I have the honor of a more intimate acquaintance.
我们非常高兴见到你 奥利弗 非常
We’re very glad to see you, Oliver. Very.
机灵鬼 把香肠拿下来
Dodger, take off the sausages…
给奥利弗腾个地方出来
…and let’s make a space at the table for Oliver.
你看的是手帕 亲爱的
You were staring at the pocket handkerchiefs, eh, my dear?
不少吧
There’s a good many of them, ain’t there?
我们准备挑出来洗一洗
We’ve just looked them out, ready for the wash.
就这么回事 亲爱的
That’s all, my dear.
吹一下
Blow it.
烫的 吹一下
Hot. Blow it.
奥利弗 你得喝一杯
Now then, Oliver, what you must have…
热杜松子酒加水 暖暖身子
…is a hot gin and water. Warms the cockles.
快点喝 另一位先生还等着用杯子呢
Only, drink it quick because another of these gentlemen wants the tumbler.
他是个好孩子
He’s such a nice lad.
我有种感觉 他会是把好手的
I have a feeling he’ll turn out a hard worker.
是啊 是把好手
Yeah, a hard worker.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver?
聪明狗
Clever dogs.
聪明的小狗
Clever dogs.
好家伙
Fine fellows.
都是好家伙
All fine fellows.
好家伙
Fine fellows.
好家伙
Fine fellows.
好家伙
Fine fellows.
好家伙
Fine fellows.
你干吗监视我 你怎么会醒着的
What do you watch me for? Why are you awake?
你看见什么了 说啊 孩子
What have you seen? Speak out, boy!
快说 否则要你命
Quick. Quick, or it’s your life!
我再也睡不着了 先生
I wasn’t able to sleep any longer, sir.
如果打扰了您 我非常抱歉
I’m very sorry if I disturbed you.
-刚才你没醒吧 -没有 先生
-You were not awake a moment ago? -No, sir.
-真的吗 -真的 先生
-You sure? -Yes, sir.
你当然是睡着了 我知道的 宝贝儿
Of course you were asleep, my dear. I know that.
我只是想吓吓你
I only tried to frighten you.
你是个勇敢的孩子 奥利弗
You’re a brave boy, Oliver.
你看见那些漂亮的玩意儿了吗 宝贝儿
Did you see any of those pretty things, my dear?
看见了 先生
Yes, sir.
那些
They….
那些都是我的 奥利弗 我的一点可怜的财产
They’re mine, Oliver. My little property.
是我养老用的
For my old age.
这是我们的小秘密
It’s our secret.
-明白了吗 宝贝儿 -明白了 先生
-You understand, my dear? -Yes, sir.
我现在可以起来了吗 先生
Can I go up now, sir?
起来吧
Now….
我希望你们早上没偷懒 宝贝们
I hope you’ve been at work this morning, my dears.
-可卖♥♥力了 -尽心尽力
-Hard. -As nails.
好孩子
Good boys.
好孩子
Good boys.
-给我看看 你有些什么 机灵鬼 -几个皮夹子
-What you got, Dodger? -Couple of pocketbooks.
-高档吗 -还不错
-Lined? -Pretty well.
好啊
Yeah.
机灵鬼
Dodge.
我不知道 机灵鬼
I don’t know, Dodge.

Well…
好像有点轻
…not as heavy as they might be…
但很干净
…but very neat…
做工也不错
…and nicely made.
真是个机灵鬼 是吗 奥利弗
Ingenious workman, ain’t he, Oliver?
是的 先生
Indeed, sir.
查理 你呢 宝贝儿
And, Charley, what have you got, my dear?
-小手巾儿 -小手巾儿
-Wipes. -Wipes?
货色不错
They’re very good ones.
很不错
Very.
这个标记做得不好
You haven’t marked them well.
得用针挑出来 我们–
The marks should be picked out with a needle. And we’ll–
我们教奥利弗怎么做
We’ll teach Oliver how to do it.
-可以吗 奥利弗 -请吧 先生
-Shall us, Oliver? -lf you please, sir.
你愿意跟查理·贝茨一样做手帕 是这样吗
You’d like to make handkerchiefs as easy as Charley Bates, wouldn’t you?
非常乐意 如果您教我的话 先生
Very much indeed, if you’ll teach me, sir.
我还没见过这么嫩的雏儿
I’ve never met anyone so green.
好了 孩子们
Now then, boys…
开始吧
…the game.
我们教奥利弗
We’ll show Oliver…
如何做手帕
…how to make pocket handkerchiefs.
你愿意玩游戏吗
You’d like to play a game, wouldn’t you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-几点了 老爹 -现在是
-Got the time, guv? -It’s…
8点
…8:00.
-在玩游戏吗 费金 -老一套了 亲爱的
-Playing the game, were we, Fagin? -As is our custom, my dear.
-他是新来的吧 叫什么 -他叫奥利弗
-He’s new. Who’s he? -Oh, this is Oliver.
奥利弗
Oliver…
这俩位是好朋友 贝特和南希
…these are our very good friends Bet and Nancy.
看见了吗 机灵鬼 你得好好跟他学学
See, Dodger, you wanna learn from him.
他多有礼貌啊 一位真正的绅士
He’s got manners, he has. A proper gentleman.
外面太冷了 所以我们才进来
We popped in because we were that cold inside.
随时欢迎 亲爱的
As is your custom, my dear.
-查理 -来吧 奥利弗 坐这儿来
-Charley. -Come on, Oliver. Join us.
还是说你不愿意跟普通人坐一块儿
Or don’t you sit with the common folk?
你得多加小心 奥利弗
Now, you wanna be careful of this lot, Oliver.
-他们会教你 -教他挑标记
-They’ll have you picking– -Picking out the marks.
我们教的就是这个 奥利弗 是吗
Just what we was teaching him, ain’t it, Oliver, my dear?
-是的 先生 -“是的 先生”
-Yes, sir. -“Yes, sir”?
你知道是对谁在说话吧
You know who you’re talking to, do you?
你到这儿来 你妈妈会怎么说
What’s your mother got to say about you being here?
我没有妈妈 我是孤儿
I haven’t got a mother. I’m an orphan.
那你就来对地方了
You’re in the right company, then.
来吧 奥利弗 我来教你怎么玩
Come on, Oliver, I’ll teach you how to play.
这叫做”偷机”
It’s called Spec or Speculation.
每人三张牌 他翻过来的那张
Three cards each, and then the one he turns up…
就是王牌
…is trumps.
这种日子是不是很快活啊 宝贝儿
This is a pleasant life, ain’t it, my dear?
-我什么时候可以出去呢 -快了 快了
-When can I go out, sir? -Soon. Soon.
我们
Let’s–
来看看你都学会了什么
Let’s see what you’ve learned.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢 先生
-Would you like that? -Oh, yes, sir.
看你能不能在我不注意的情况下
See if you can take this out…
把它拿出来
…without my feeling it.
拿走了吗
Is it gone?
你真是个聪明的孩子 宝贝儿
You’re a clever boy, my dear.
我还没见过更聪明的
I never saw a sharper lad.
这是一个先令 拿去吧
Here’s a shilling for you.
跟机灵鬼还有查理学着点
Make the Dodger and Charley your models.
特别是机灵鬼 宝贝儿
Especially the Dodger, my dear.
他会是个大人物的 你也会
He’ll be a great man himself, make you one too.
你就这么下去
You go on this way…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!