据信 受害者是一名年轻女子
It is believed that the victim, a young woman…
其姓名确认为南希
…now identified as Nancy…
为暴♥力♥致死
…was brutally beaten to death…
凶手为威廉·塞克斯
…by one William Sykes…
此人生性残暴 市民早有所闻
…a well-known, dangerous villain.
杀人动机仍未查明
The motive is as yet unclear…
本报记者获悉
…but your correspondent has learned that the murdered woman…
受害者曾表示
…had informed on her associate…
自己与臭名昭著的费金并无瓜葛
…and on an infamous fence, Fagin…
后者因诱拐名为奥立弗·忒斯特的儿童 而被警方通缉
…who is now wanted for the abduction of a young boy, Oliver Twist.
费金和塞克斯均未归案
Neither Fagin nor Sykes are presently in custody…
但警方已着手缉拿行动
…but the police are engaged in searching for them…
在城内外搜寻
…throughout the city and beyond.
据警方称 塞克斯
Sykes, according to the police…
通常以一条白色烈犬相伴
…is usually accompanied by a fierce white dog.”
怎么样
How about that, eh?
来 回来
Come. Come back here.
我们回伦敦去
We’re going back to London.
我要跟别人说了
I’ll have people to speak to.
我要找费金要点钱 再到法国去
I’ll force shiners out of Fagin, get to France.
妈的 我们拼了
Damn me, we’ll risk it.
他干了什么事
Who’s he done in?
-他们说 他们说是个女的 -他害了一个女的
-They say– They say it’s a woman. -He’s done in a woman?
大牛
Bullseye.
你没听到我吹口哨吗
Don’t you hear me when I whistle?
你聋了吗
You gone deaf or something?
过来 快
Come here. Come on.
我不会害你 过来 过来 大牛
I ain’t gonna harm you. Come on. Come on, Bullseye.
来这儿
Come here.
别咬了 我警告你
Stop it! I’m warning you.
松口 我不是跟你玩
Let go, I ain’t playing with you!
松口啊 你这臭东西
Let it go, you stinking varmint!
大牛
Bullseye!
大牛 大牛
Bullseye. Bullseye.
回来 回来
Get back here. Get back here.
妈的
Damn it!
看 这是他的狗
Look, it’s his dog.
就是他的狗
It’s his dog!
过来 孩子
Here, boy.
-来这 -别靠近它
-Here. -Don’t go near him.
有个孩子情况很危险 布拉瑟斯检察长
There is a child in danger, lnspector Blathers…
可是你现在好像只对
…but you only seem interested…
威廉·塞克斯这个人感兴趣
…in apprehending this man, William Sykes.
你应该多关心一下
Your concern should be…
-那孩子的安危啊 -让我说句话
-…for the safety of the boy. -Allow me to say…
我们平时就是这样办事的
…this is our usual way of doing business.
我是这样想的
My thinking is this:
如果我们逮到了塞克斯 费金就逃不掉了
If we get Sykes, we get Fagin.
-如果我们逮住了费金 -我说
-And if we get Fagin– -Look.
长官 找到那条狗了
Sir, we found the dog.
我们就在这里等着条子来抓吗
Are we going to sit here waiting for the traps to find us?
-闭嘴 -不 他说的没错
-Shut it. -No, he’s right.
我们得再逃远点
We should do another flit.
是条子
The traps!
什么
What?
是他
It’s him.
-别让他进来 -肯定要
-Don’t let him in. -We must.
去啊
Go on.
去啊
Go on!
给我们留点火啊
Don’t leave us in the dark.
你们都是混♥蛋♥
Damn you all.
没话跟我说吗
Have you nothing to say to me?
-你到这里来太不安全了 比尔 -对你不安全 对我安全
-Not safe for you to stop here, Bill. -lf it’s safe for you, it’s safe for me.
那个
Is it…?
尸体埋了吗
The body, is it buried?
机灵鬼 快让他进来
Dodger, let him in quick.
机灵鬼
Dodger.
照我说的做
Do as I say.
别靠近我 你这个怪物
Don’t come near me, you monster.
你们都在这作证 我不怕他
You’re my witnesses. I’m not afraid of him.
如果他们来要人 我不会保他
And if they come here after him, I’ll give him up.
我会告诉他们你在这里
I’ll tell them you’re here.
他要杀我随他便 但是 只要我在这 我就会告发他
He may kill me if he likes, but if I’m here, I’ll give him up.
就算他被活活烫死 我也要告发
If he was to be boiled alive, so I would.
你这个小
Why, you little–
放开我
Get off me!
看我把你撕开几块
Or I’ll tear you limb from limb!
救命 他在这里
Help, he’s here!
-他在这里 把门撞开 -在上面的窗边
-He’s here. Break down the door! -Up at the window!
救命 上来啊 求求你们
Help! Come up, please!
-那个就是比尔·塞克斯 -滚你们的
-That’s Bill Sykes! -Damn you all!
随你们怎么办 我还是不服输
Do your worst. I’ll cheat you yet!
不 比尔 不要 我们留着他还有用
No! Bill, no. He’s our bargaining tool.
不是你的 费金 是我的
Not yours, Fagin. Mine.
比尔
Bill!
别开枪
Don’t fire.
-别开枪 -不要开枪 伙计们
-Don’t fire. -Hold your fire, men.
-别开枪 -放开那孩子
-Hold your fire. -I’ll let the boy go.
我会让他掉下去
I’ll let him drop.
不要乱来 否则我松手了
Don’t try nothing, or I’ll let him go!
上来
Get up there.
过去 过去
Cross, cross.
上去 上去
Up there. Up there.
抓住那里 抓住
Grab hold of there. Grab hold of it.
长官 我们追吧
We must give chase, sir.
下来
Get down.
他们要逃了
They’re getting away!
在那儿 在那儿
There, there. There he is!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him! Get him!
妈的
Damn it!
抓住
Grab it.
抓住
Grab it!
奥立弗
Oliver?
奥立弗
Oliver!
奥立弗
Oliver!
-他在这 先生 -过来 孩子
-Here he is, sir. -Come along, my boy.
格林维格先生有话要跟你说
Mr. Grimwig has something to say to you.
招呼一下 贝德温太太
Do the honors, Mrs. Bedwin.
现在 孩子 我承认错怪你了
Now then, young man, I confess I misjudged you.
说真的 我还怕你的恩人要我吃掉我的头呢
Truth to tell, I feared your benefactor would make me eat my head.
不过他是我的好朋友 他原谅了我
But he’s a good friend and has pardoned me.
-这个给你 奥立弗 -谢谢 先生
-And one for Oliver. -Thank you, sir.
-那么 -你也来一杯 贝德温太太
-So– -And you too, Mrs. Bedwin.
-我不知道是否规矩 先生 -你一定要喝
-I don’t know as I should, sir. -You must.
请允许我借此机会敬你一杯
So I’ll take the liberty, if you’ll allow me, to salute you.
-萨姆·沃特斯 -是奥立弗·忒斯特
-To Sam Waters. -Oliver Twist.
对 奥立弗·忒斯特 敬奥立弗·忒斯特
Oliver Twist. To Oliver Twist.

Yes.
怎么啦 奥立弗 孩子 怎么啦
Why, Oliver. My child, what’s the matter?
为什么那么难过
Why are you so sad?
你确定要这样做吗
Are you certain, Oliver, you wish to go through with this?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我确定
Certain.

Yes?
这位小先生也一起来吗
Is the young gentleman to come too, sir?
这里不适合小孩子看 先生
It’s not a sight for children, sir.
当然不适合 朋友 但是这个小孩
It is not indeed, my friend. But this child has seen this man…
见过那个人的起起落落
…in the full career of his success and villainy.
这也是他的愿望 就算会留下痛苦和恐惧
And it is his wish, even at the cost of some pain and fear…
他也要看看他
…that he should see him now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!