It’s going to be done quiet, no fuss.
得让个那小子信任的人去
Someone who has the boy’s confidence.
南希 亲爱的 你说呢?
Nancy, my dear, what do you say?
那样做对我没什么好处
It’s no good you trying it on with me.
你说这话是什么意思?
And just exactly what do you mean by that remark?
什么意思?我说我不去
What I say! I’m not going!
你就不能放过那孩子吗?他又不能怎么你
Why can’t you leave the boy alone? He won’t do you no harm!
为什么你就不能
Why can’t you leave him where he is,
让他在那儿过上几天好日子呢?
where he’ll have the chance of a decent life?
你去把他带回来
You’ll bring him back here, my girl,
否则我就对你不客气
unless you want to feel my hand on your throat.
南希 我亲爱的 我们必须把那孩子带回来
Nancy, my dear,
我们必须把那孩子带回来
we must have that boy brought back.
如果他招出这里 你想想我们会怎样
If he talked, think what would happen to us.
想想你的比尔会怎样
Think what would happen to Bill.
他会被绞死
It would be the gallows for him, Nancy.
玩完
The drop!
你也不想看到他那样吧 南希 亲爱的
You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you, my dear? Not to Bill.
– 她会去的 法金 – 不 我不去
– She’ll go, Fagin. – No, she won’t, Fagin!
不 你会去
Yes, she will, Fagin!
她会去的
She’ll go.
就算拽也要把她拽去
Even if I have to drag her there myself.
只要他还需要我
As long as he needs me
噢 是的 他需要我
Oh, yes, he does need me
就算他这样对我
In spite of what you see
我还是敢肯定 他需要我
I’m sure that he needs me
被这样对待
Who else would love him still
谁会仍然爱他
When they’ve been used so ill
他知道 我仍然会
He knows I always will
只要他还需要我
As long as he needs me
当他不在我身边 我是那么的想念他
I miss him so much when he is gone
可当他在我身边
But when he’s near me
我却假装
I don’t let on
不是那样
The way I feel
我把心中的情感
in side
埋藏起来
The love I have to hide
天啊 我也有自尊
The hell! I’ve got my pride!
只要他还需要我
As long as he needs me
他对说了他不该说的话
He doesn’t say the things he should
他认为他那样做是对的
He acts the way he thinks he should
但就算是这样
But all the same
我还是会继续
I’ll play this game
爱他
his way
只要
As long
只要他还需要我
as he needs me
我知道我该怎样
I know where I must be
我会一直跟着他
I’ll cling on steadfastly
只要他还需要我
As long as he needs me
我这一生一世
As long as life is long
都会爱他 不管是错是对
I’ll love him right or wrong
我就会继续撑下去
And somehow I’ll be strong
只要他
As long as he
还需要我
needs me
如果你也寂寞过
If you are lonely
你就会知道
Then you will know
当某个人需要你
When someone needs you
你就会爱他
You’ll to ye them so
我永不会
I won’t
出♥卖♥♥♥他
betray his trust
尽管他们说我不该
Though people say I must
我还是会对他忠心
I’ve got to stay true just
只要他
As long as he
需要我
needs me
– 我能去开门吗 鲁思? – 当然 亲爱的
– Can I answer it, Rose? – Thank you, dear.
– 吉斯普先生让我送的书 – 谢谢
– Books from Mr. Jessop. – Thank you.
– 先生 这些书是给你的 – 很好
– Please, sir, these books came for you. – Oh, good.
– 等等 我也有些东西要还给他 – 那个人走了
– Oh, wait, there are some to go back. – Boy’s gone, sir.
我能帮你送去吗?
Can I take them foryou?
我知道那家店在哪儿
I know where the shop is.
让我送去吧 我很快回来
Please let me take them. I’ll be very quick.
好吧 书在我床头柜上
All right. Mrs. Bedwin, the books are on the table beside my bed.
好吧 你把书还给吉斯普先生
Now, then, Oliver. You’ll take those books to Mr. Jessop
并跟他说 你是去还我欠他的五镑十先令的
and tell him you have come to pay the £4.10 that I owe him.
这是张五镑的支票 还有十先令的零钱
This is a £5 note, so it’ll be 10 shillings change.
听懂了吗?
You understand?
她真是位漂亮的小姐 不是吗 先生?
She’s a very pretty lady, isn’t she, sir?
是啊
Yes.
我这就去送书
I’ll take the books for you.
换了套新衣服 拿了几本值钱的书
In a new suit of clothes, with a set of valuable books
还有五镑十先令
and a £5 note in his pocket,
– 你认为他还会回来? – 不是吗?
– and you expect him to come back? – Don’t you?
要是他回来 我把头给你当凳子坐
If he does, I’ll eat me head, with me hat on it.
看这副画
Look at that portrait.
你觉得和那孩子像吗?
Do you see a likeness to the lad?
– 那是你的侄女 对吗? – 是的
– Well, that’s your niece, isn’t it? – That’s what I mean.
她不就是…
Wasn’t she the girl who…
离家出走的那个
Who ran away.
年幼天真的脸 其它没什么 只是巧合而已
A young, innocent face, nothing more. Mere coincidence.
我不敢肯定
I’m not so sure.
他说他是在丹斯特堡的孤儿院出生的
Born in a workhouse at Dunstable, he thinks.
他只知道这些 那很好
That’s all he can tell us. Very well.
多么美好的早晨
Who will buy this wonderful morning?
– 早上好 – 早上好
– Morning. – Morning!
从没见过这么好的天
Such a sky you never did see
谁会把它系上丝带 放在盒子里送给我
Who will tie it up with a ribbon And put it in a box for me?
– 救命 救命 – 给我进去
– Help! Help! – Get in the cart.
牛眼 过来
Bull’s-eye. Here, boy, hurry up.
牛眼 过来
Bull’s-eye? Bull’s-eye! Come here!
– 奥利弗回来了 – 瞧他这身衣服
– Oliver’s back! – Look at his togs!
还穿了靴子 真是个小绅士
He’s got books, too! Quite the little gent, ain’t he?
漂亮的像个娘们
Lovely bit of stuff.
很高兴看到你这么光鲜 我亲爱的
Delighted to see you’re looking so well, my dear.
滑头会给你换另一套衣服
The Dodger will give you another suit,
省得你把这身弄脏了
for fear you should spoil that Sunday one.
瞧这个
Cor! Look at this!
我帮你存起来
I’ll bank it for you.
那是什么?
What’s that?
– 那是我的 – 不 不 亲爱的 是我的 好吧 我们的
– That’s mine, Fagin. – No, no, my dear. Mine. Ours.
你可以把书拿走
You shall have the books.
把它给我 你这个贪钱的老东西
You hand it over, you avaricious old skeleton.
我帮你搞定这件事总要拿点报酬吧
That’s for our share of the trouble.
书你拿着吧 开个图书馆
You keep the books. Start a library.
布朗洛先生知道你们拿了他的东西
Mr. Brown low will be here after you,
他一定会把你们抓起来
if he finds out you’ve got his books and money.
你说他会到这儿来?
So he’ll be out here, will he?
到这儿?
Out here?
来抓我们?
After us?
– 你跟他说我们什么了? – 什么也没说
– What did you tell him about us? – Nothing!
法金 我肯定这臭小子跟他说了什么
Fagin, I’ll wager this young rat’s told him everything.
你跟他说了什么?
What did you tell him?
– 不 别打他 – 你给我滚开
– No! Leave him alone! – You stand off me!
别打架
No violence!
你别想动这孩子一根毫毛 除非你先杀了我
You’ll have to kill me before I let you lay a hand on that boy.
别以为我不敢 这事你别管
Don’t you tell me. Just don’t you tell me. You keep out of this!
他说了他没出♥卖♥♥♥你们 他不会撒谎的
If he says he didn’t tell them, he didn’t tell them.
敢打我
Hit me, would you?
我不会休手旁观看着你打他的
I won’t stand by and see it done, Bill. Let him be!
你别动他 要不然我跟你没完 我可不管有什么后果…
Let him be, or I’ll put my mark on you, and I don’t care…
南希 好了 你真是会开玩笑
Nancy, you’re wonderful tonight! Such talent! Such a joker!
你给我当心点 我是说真的 法金
You take care I don’t overdo it, Fag in,
你们俩都给我小心点 我可不在乎被吊死