He’s going to be a right little Bill Sikes.
谁是比尔 席克斯 法金先生?
Who’s Bill Sikes, Mr. Fagin?
他是个非常聪明的绅士
He’s a very clever gentleman.
也许你明天会看到他
You’ll meet him tomorrow.
现在 我的手帕
Maybe. Now is it possible, perchance,
是不是从口袋里露出来了?
that my kerchief is protruding from my pocket?
– 我看见它的一个角了 – 是吗?
– Yes. I can just see the edge. – Can you?
那你试试能不能拿走它 而不让我感觉到
Well, then. See if you can take it out without my feeling it,
就像其它人那样
like you saw the others do.
你得自个来扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个来扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
不见了?
Is it gone?
是的 先生 看
Yes, Mr. Fagin. Look!
我得说 那太不可思议了
Well, that’s a surprise, I must say.
你真聪明 奥利弗 从没见过这么机灵的孩子
You’re a clever boy, Oliver. I never saw a sharper lad.
赏你一先令
Here’s a shilling for you.
我得先去银行
I have to go to the bank.
现在你们都给我睡觉去 明天还得好好干活去
Now, bedtime, all of you! There’s a hard day’s work ahead!
拉上窗帘
Close the shutters!
我睡哪儿 先生?
Where do I sleep, sir?
这儿 亲爱的
Over here, my dear.
安静点
Settle down!
滑头 睡觉的时候帽子脱掉 讲点礼貌
Dodger, take your hat off in bed! Where’s your manners?
这儿 我亲爱的 睡个好觉吧
Here, my dear, have a good sleep.
那里 就是
There, that’s it.
站起来 那里
Put you up right. There.
如果你
If you goon
好好干下去
the way you started,
你会成为世上最棒的人
you will be the greatest man of all time.
做个好梦 奥利弗
Sweet dreams, Oliver.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
你得自个去扒点 孩子们
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys
你得自个去扒点 去扒点
You’ve got to pick a pocket or two
他来了吗?
Is he here?
席克斯先生 他来了没有?
Mr. Sikes. Has he come yet?
南希在里面等他
Nancy’s inside waiting for him.
– 生意怎样?很好吧? – 别烫着手了
– And how’s business? Nice and brisk? – Don’t burn your fingers, will you?
不会的 亲爱的 就算烫着了也没关系
I never do, my dear. Not if I can help it.
南希
Nancy!
南希 他回来了 他来了
Nancy! He’s back! He’s here!
南希
Nancy.
太美了
Beautiful.
太美了
Beautiful.
你干得真棒 比尔
You done well, Bill.
一次得手这么多?
All one job?
多么专业啊
Such a professional.
好吧 比尔…
Now, Bill…
以后晚上这时候带现钞来?
Bill. Carry cash? At this time of night?
所有那些贼啊劫匪都在暗处等着呢
All those thieves and robbers lurking in dark alleyways?
我不敢
I wouldn’t dare.
而且 我还得先去问个价
Besides, I’ve got to price it first.
南希等着呢 吃顿好的
Nancy’s waiting. Give you a good supper.
明天见了 比尔
Tomorrow, Bill.
我敢保证
My word on it.
小小享受
Small pleasures, small pleasures
谁会拒绝
Who would deny us these?
杜松子酒 大杯装的 绝不吝啬
Gin toddies, large measures No skimping if you please!
我将就着过 我就爱这样 生活就是赌运气
I rough it, I love it Life is a game of chance
我从不觉得厌烦
I never tire of it
跳一支欢快的舞
Leading a merry dance
如果你不介意 没了什么日子照样过
If you don’t mind having to go without things
这是很棒的生活
It’s a fine life!
尽管不是十全十美
Though it ain’t all jolly old pleasure outings
这是很妙的生活
It’s a fine life!
当你爱着某个人 你会忘记顾虑和烦恼
When you’ve got someone to love You forget your care and strife
让那些正经女人去看不起吧 让这世界去朝我们皱眉吧
Let the prudes look down on us Let the wide world frown on us
这生活就是美好
It’s a fine, fine life!
这生活就是美好
It’s a fine, fine life!
管他是谁 在街上笑话我们
Who cares if strait-laces Sneer at us in the street?
空气还是一样清新 不用饭前祷告
Fine airs and fine graces Don’t have to sin to eat
我们有伦敦晃悠 谁知道我们会弄到什么
We wander through London Who knows what we may find?
还有很多钱包等着我去扒 很多等着我去
There’s pockets left undone On manya behind
只要你不介意 随遇而安
If you don’t mind taking it like it turns out
生活就是美好的
It’s a fine life!
点上蜡烛直到它燃尽
Keep the candle burning until it burns out
生活就是美好
It’s a fine life!
虽然偶而会被人打黑了眼圈
Though you sometimes do come by The occasional black eye
你总是可以遮住一只眼 直到另一只眼也被打黑
You can always cover one Till he blacks the other one
但你不敢哭
But you don’t dare cry
没有荷边 没有羽毛 没有褶边没有裙饰
No flounces, no feathers No frills and furbelows
刮大风和坏天气 不适合穿那么好的衣服
All winds and all weather Ain’t good for fancy clothes
这些衣服
These trappings
这些破布
These tatters
才是我们穿得起的
These we can just afford
什么将来 有什么紧要?
What future? What matters?
我们有床有面包就够了
We’ve got our bed and board
如果你不介意 和老法金扯上关系
If you don’t mind having to deal with Fagin
生活就是美好的
It’s a fine life!
生活就是美好的
It’s a fine life!
虽然疾病又可能爆发
Though diseased rats threaten to bring the plague in
生活就是美好
It’s a fine life!
在篱笆右边 草长得又密又绿
And the grass is green and dense On the right side of the fence
我们好好照看它 那样我们就能分享它
So we take good care of it That we get our share of it
不是什么都讲钱
And we don’t mean pence
如果你不介意 喜欢或将就它
If you don’t mind having to like or lump it
那生活就是美好的
It’s a fine life!
是美好的…
It’s a fine…
就算没有茶喝没有饼吃
Though there’s no tea-sipping and eating crumpets
生活还是美好的
It’s a fine life!
生活就是美好
It’s a fine life!
我没有幸福的家庭
Not for me, the happy home
幸福的丈夫和妻子
Happy husband, happy wife
尽管有时我为此感动 尽管我有时向往那些
Though it sometimes touches me For the likes of such as me
这样的生活还是美好的 美好的生活
Mine’s a fine, fine life!
布西 过来 过来
Bull’s-eye! Come here, will you? Bull’s-eye!
布西 过来
Bull’s-eye! Come here!
这一个抵得上所有那些
Worth all the rest put together.
我能做什么呢?我的私家财产
Can I help it? This is my private treasure.
我的心肝宝贝 喝口咖啡
My little pleasure. A cup of coffee
赶快数数
and a quick count-up.
我说 除了这些 我老了能靠谁呢?
I mean, who’s gonna look after me in me old age?
靠你吗 小鸟?
Would you, birdie?
你肯吗?
Will you?
你干嘛偷看我?你怎么会醒的?
Why are you watching me? Why are you, mate?
说 你都看到点什么了?
Quick! Speak out! I want to know every detail you saw!
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, sir. I’m sorry.
– 你看见我把盒子放哪儿啦? – 我没看见 先生
– Did you see where I fetched the box from? – I don’t think so, sir.
– 你肯定吗? – 是的 先生
– Be sure. Be sure! – Quite sure, sir!
好吧
Well,
既然你肯定 那没事了
if you’re sure, then I’m sure.
我知道你没看见 亲爱的
Of course, I knew all along, my dear.
我没想吓唬你的
I didn’t mean to frighten you.
勇敢的孩子 奥利弗
Brave boy, Oliver. Brave boy.
你…
Did you…
你看到那些好东西了吗 亲爱的?
Did you see any of those pretty things, my dear?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那全是我的 奥利弗
They’re mine, Oliver.
是我的小金库
My little treasure.
我老了就靠它了
All I got to live on in me old age.
变老是件很糟的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!