Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! That’s how it goes
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 每个人都知道
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Everyone knows
不管怎样
Whether it’s hidden or whether it shows
都是一样的 呜呜呜
It’s the same oom-pah-pah
她来自乡下 但她现在进退维谷
She was from the country But now she’s up a gum tree
有人为她付钱 有人带她出入
She let a fellow feed her Then lead her along
她知道光会哭没用 她得为自己挣得一席之地
What’s the good of crying? She’s made her bed to lie in
她很高兴能挣到钱 并一起开心地唱
She’s glad to bring the coin in And join in this song
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 就是这样
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! That’s how it goes
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 每个人都知道
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Everyone knows
她已经不再是原来那个 害羞的姑娘
She is no longer the same blushing rose
自从 呜呜呜 以后
Ever since oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜
Oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜
Oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜
Oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 呜呜呜 呜呜呜
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 呜呜呜 呜呜呜
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah!
他们总爱唱着小调
There’s a little ditty They’re singing in the city
特别是喝酒的时候
Especially when they’ve been On the gin or the beer
如果你有耐心 你的想象力
If you got the patience Your own imaginations
会让你听到你想听到的
Will tell you just exactly what you want to hear
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 就是这样
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! That’s how it goes
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 每个人都知道
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Everyone knows
他们只想他们该想的
They all suppose what they want to suppose
当他听到 呜呜呜
When they hear oom-pah-pah!
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 就是这样
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! That’s how it goes
呜呜呜 呜呜呜 每个人都知道
Oom-pah-pah! Oom-pah-pah! Everyone knows
他们只想他们该想的
They all suppose what they want to suppose
当他听到 呜呜呜
When they hear oom-pah-pah!
小心点 比尔 别用暴♥力♥
Careful, Bill! Please! No violence!
他在那 看见了吗?
There! You see him?
快去 快点
Now go on. Quick!
去吧
Go on. Go on.
– 住手 住手 – 走开 臭婊♥子♥
– Stop! Stop! – I’ll pay you back!
放开我
Let go of me.
牛眼
Bull’s-eye!
牛眼 过来 过来
Bull’s-eye! Come here, boy.
牛眼
Bull’s-eye!
牛眼 过来
Bull’s-eye, come here!
你给我死过来 牛眼
You come here, Bull’s-eye.
你给我死过来 牛眼
You come here, Bull’s-eye.
如果他们看见你 你就再也不能跟着我了
They’ve seen you, Bull’s-eye. So you can’t come with me no further.
因为他们会认出你
‘Cause if you do, they’ll know you, Bull’s-eye.
过来
Come on.
你不是怕我吧?
You ain’t afraid of me, are you, Bull’s-eye?
过来
Bull’s-eye, you come here.
过来 牛眼
Come here, Bull’s-eye!
你看见这附近有什么人了吗 先生?
You see anyone about?
我不知道 我想我看见有人在跑
I don’t know. I thought I saw someone running.
这儿 那狗刚才在这转悠
Here, that dog was here just now.
我认得这狗 牛眼?
Wait a moment, I think I know him. Bull’s-eye?
是牛眼 比尔 赛克斯的狗 总是和他主人在一块
That’s Bull’s-eye, Bill Sikes’ dog. They’re always around together.
它能帮你找到赛克斯
If anyone can find Sikes for you, he can.
– 牛眼?过来 伙计 – 过来 小狗
– Bull’s-eye? Come on, Bull’s-eye. – Come on, boy.
钱 给我我的钱 我得跑路了
Brass! I want some brass! I’ve got to get away.
发生什么事了?
What’s wrong, Bill?
你没听见我说什么吗 我要钱 钱
Do you understand? I want brass. Brass! Money!
你衣服上有血迹
There’s blood on your coat.
南希呢?
Where’s Nancy?
比尔?
Bill?
比尔 你都干了点什么?你都干了点什么?
Bill Sikes, what did you do? What did you do?
她不会告密了 再也不会有人告密了
She won’t peach on nobody no more.
你不该那么做
You shouldn’t have done that.
她去告密?你肯定吗?
She peached? Are you sure?
她一定是去告密 难道不是吗?
Well, she must have done, mustn’t she?
她想把那小子带到桥上 交给布朗洛
She was handing the boy over to Brown low on the bridge.
他在那儿等她
He was there, waiting for her.
那你还到这儿来干嘛?
Then what did you come here for?
滚出去 听见了吗?滚出去
Get out! Do you hear me? Get out!
我要钱
I want money!
要多少?十?二十?
How much? 10? 20?
别拿走所有的
Not all of it!
如果有人来这找我…
If anyone at all should come here asking for me…
他们不会找到我的
They won’t find me here.
你不会以为我会站在这儿等他们来吧?
You don’t think I’m going to stand here and wait for them, do you?
是它
It’s him.
牛眼
Bull’s-eye.
孩子们 快 全部起来 我们换地方了
Quick, boys! All of you! We’re changing lodgings!
南希 我是爱你的 不是吗?
Nancy, I loved you, didn’t I?
瞧瞧你都对我做了点什么
Look what you’ve done to me.
你别越搞越砸了 别管他了
Bill! Why make things worse? Leave him!
他们想抓我
It’s me they’re after!
但他们休想 只要有这孩子 他们就不敢
But they won’t go for me. Not with the boy close, they won’t.
你别管我
So you keep out of it!
从后门走 快
Out the back way. Come on!
看 在上面
Look! Up there!
是他 比尔 赛克斯 我肯定
It’s him! It’s Bill Sikes! It’s him for sure!
还有那孩子
And the boy!
– 凶手 – 小人
– Murderer! – Villain!
恶棍
Scoundrel!
我等着你呢 赛克斯
The hangman’s waiting for you, Sikes!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
退后
Get back!
从另一边包抄 快
The other street! The other street, quickly!
– 请 法金 – 你先 滑头
– After you, Fagin. – After you, Dodger.
别管那个了 出去
Don’t bother with that. Get out of it.
法金 我该干嘛呢?
Hey, Fagin, what do I do?
别 辜负你的名声 你将会是最棒的
Live up to your name, Dodger. Dodge about. Sharpish!
他在那儿
He’s there.
上去
Get up there!
好了 你把绳子圈在梁的那一端
Now, then. You loop the rope over the end of the beam there.
对极了
That’s right.
对
That’s right.
很好
That’s good.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
人可以改过吗
Can somebody change?
可能吧
It’s possible
也许那很怪
Maybe it’s strange
但还是有可能的
But it’s possible
所有我最亲爱的伙伴 还有财宝
All my dearest companions and treasures
都没了
I’ve left them behind
我要重新开始
I’ll turn a leaf over
谁知道将来会怎样呢
And who can tell what I may find?
啊 年青人?
Yes, young man?
能结予我这个荣幸认识你吗?
And do I have the honor of your acquaintance?
有衬里的?
Lined?
最好的 多好的做工 是不是?
Only the best. Lovely workmanship, ain’t it?
我在考虑将来
I’m reviewing the situation
恶棍一辈子都会是恶棍
Once the villain, you’re a villain to the end
你灵巧的手指
Your light fingers
你热情的鼓舞
Your inspiration
多么绝佳的组合
What a team!
我是你的拍挡?
Am Iyour partner?
也是朋友
More a friend
有如此的才干 生活才能如此的享受
For your talent is employable So make your life enjoyable
全世界的钱包都开着 等着你去扒一扒
A world with pockets open wide Awaits your whim to grope inside
神不知鬼不觉
Collections undetectable
捞够了就洗手不开
We might retire respectable
风风光光过完这辈子
Together till our dying day
事实证明 做坏事是有报应的
The living proof that crime can pay
我们还是再想想别的法子