但重点是 我比他们知道的还多
But here’s the thing about that, It’s that I knew more than they did.
所有的夸克 超弦什么的 我都知道
All this quark and superstring shit, I know all about that.
很有道理
It makes sense.
别误会我
And don’t get me wrong.
我能理解 但那不是最终的答案
I understand it. But that’s not the final answer.
– 哇喔 你觉得你能理解吗 – 基本上吧…
– Wow, you think you understand it? – Basically…
就像这样你想…
It’s like this see…
有时候事情看起来没有任何目的 然后从另一个层面
Sometimes things look like they don’t have any order, and then, from a different level,
你意识到它的确有目的
you realize that it does have order.
就像爬山
It’s like climbing a mountain.
看看周围 你看到树木 岩石 灌丛把你包围
Look around, you see trees and rocks and bushes, pressing around you.
然后你爬到林线以上 你俯瞰来时的路
And then you get above the tree line, you see everything you just went through
它们就像聚拢在一起 你最终能看到它们的形状
and it all like comes together. You know, you see that it has a shape, after all.
有时候需要很长时间来爬得足够高 但是它们就在那儿…
Sometimes it takes a long time to get high enough to see it, but it’s there, it’s…
那些空间和时间还有…它们如何不时地改变法则 不不不
It’s all about space and time and how it… How they change the rules sometimes. No no no…
一切都能说得通
Makes perfect sense to me.
就像…两面镜子 在空间里移♥动♥
It’s like… two mirrors. Moving through space.
有一个单原子在中间运动
There’s a single atom moving between them.
该死 我忘了…
Fuck. I forget…
别管了…
Whatever…
但我…重点是我明白 我从基础层面明白
But I… I… The thing is: I get it. I get it on a fundamental level.
重点是…我有自己的理论
The thing is… Is that I have my own theory.
是吗
Ah yeah?
其实宇宙正在下坠 老兄
It’s that the universe is falling, man.
那就能解释一切了
That’s what explains it all.
整个宇宙的形状就像是一滴眼泪 在空间中下坠
The entire universe is in the shape of a falling tear. Dropping down through space.
我跟你说老兄 我不知道这是怎么发生的 但它的原理就是这样
I’m telling you man. I don’t know how it happened, but that’s just the way that it works.
这滴眼泪会永远下坠 永不停止
This tear, it’s been dropping down for ever, just doesn’t stop…
那你告诉他们了吗 你的泪滴宇宙理论
So did you tell them that? Your theory about the tear-shaped universe?
我说了吗
Did I tell them?
我算什么东西
Who the hell am I?
他们不在乎我的理论 全当放屁
They don’t care about my theory, doesn’t mean shit to them…
我没有数据支持
I don’t have any numbers for it.
老天
God…
我想你 马克
I miss you, Mark.
我非常非常想你
I miss you really, really bad.
我希望我们再次成为真正的朋友
I want us to be real friends again.
有些东西…挡在我们之间 我不喜欢它 我想赶走它
There’s something… between us, and I don’t like it. I want it to go away.
老兄 你说什么呢 我们很好
Man, what are you talking about? We’re fine.
真的吗 你真的这么想吗
Are you serious? Do you really think that?
那当然
Of course!
我当然这么想 我们再好不过了
Course I do, we’re fine. We’re totally fine.
我不知道…
I don’t know…
老天啊
My God!
天呐我很抱歉
God, I’m sorry.
我疯了
Just being crazy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我疯了 我知道…
I’m just being crazy. I know…
不用管我 好吗
Don’t pay any attention to me, okay?
我们很好
We’re fine…
一切都好
Everything’s totally fine.
感觉好多了
Feel lot better now.
– 你的狗很痛苦 – 是啊…
– Your dog’s in distress. – Yeah…
坦尼娅说这是”分离焦虑” 它害怕孤零零的
Tanya calls it “Separation Anxiety”. It hates to be left out.

Hi!
谢了
Thanks.
– 我们离巴格比温泉还有多远 – 喔 很接近了
– How far are we from Bagby hot springs? – Oh you’re real close.
我猜的 我从没去过 但估计就在附近…可能10英里吧
I think. I’ve never been there, but it’s around here somewhere. Maybe 10 miles… away.
– 我们这儿好像有张地图 我帮你查查 – 太好了
– We might have a little map printout in the back. I’ll check for ya. – Great.
看菜单的时候要喝点咖啡吗
And I’ll bring you some coffee while you’re looking at the menus?
这样也挺好的 我们现在不用着急了 慢慢来
This is better anyway. Now we won’t be rushed. Take our sweet time!
– 好了吗 – 好了
– Need more time? – No.
好吧
Alright.
嘿 等一下
Hey, hang on a sec.
我要…两个炒蛋 干吐司和香肠
Could I get… two scrambled eggs, dry toast and sausage.
在我接电♥话♥之前 我能点一份同样的吗
Before my call comes. Could I get the same as my friend please?
除了 把香肠换成培根 不要干吐司
Except, bacon instead of sausage, and no dry toast.
要湿吐司
Wet toast please.
没问题
Very good.
别太湿 潮一点就好
Not too wet, just make it damp.
我知道…我知道 对不起
I know… I know, I’m sorry.
他说他知道在哪 但是…
Well he thought he knew where it was, but…
你知道他这个人
Remember who we’re dealing with.
我不知道 显然已经…很接近了
I don’t know. Apparently we’re… closing in on it.
你昨晚干嘛了
Did you do anything last night?
她很好
She’s fine.
我们就快到了
We’re super close.
我从没怀疑过你
I never doubted you man.
这是目的地
This is where we’re goin’.
– 我们现在在这 – 好极了
– This is where we are? – Awesome
呦 呦 呦 呦 呦
Yo, yo, yo yo yo…
瞧 在树上
There! On the tree.
我们竟然没看见
How we could’ve missed that!
我早跟你说了 这地方很特别
I’m tellin’ you man. This is a very special place.
你要是晚上没看见那个小箭头 就找不着了
If you can’t see the little arrows at night, you can’t get in.
– 种泡菜?-对
– Grew pickles? – Yes.
他们种泡菜 没什么酸味
So they grew pickles? It’s only like a half-sour.
我猜是因为有点咸而且不好吃
It was… I guess it’s called half-sour where they’re sort of salty and don’t have a lot of flavor.
– 感觉怎么样 – 很好
– How are you feeling? – Good.
感觉很好 你呢
I feel good. How about you?
感觉很好
Feel good too.
有棍子
I see sticks!
过来
Yeah! Here!
天啊 露西 快来
My God! Lucy, come!
接好了
Go catch it!
虽然只是一周中的一天 但我感觉自己摆脱了束缚
It’s only one day a week but, really pulls me out of myself.
小孩子挺好的
The kids are cool.
他们喜欢这样
They’re really into it.
做木工活想想就觉得有趣…
And it’s fun thinking about carpentry and woodworking…
我已经很久没做过了
in a way I haven’t for a long time.
让你意识到16岁是在多么久之前
Makes you realize how long ago sixteen was.
现在…社区里的公园就像个垃圾场
So now this… it was basically a dumping ground,. ..is this really happening community garden.
我为你感到骄傲 马克
I’m so proud of you, Mark.
真的
I’m serious.
你真的有所作为
You’ve really done something.
– 你真的对社区有所回馈 – 我不知道…
– You’ve really given something back to the community. – I don’t know…
不 真的 没开玩笑
No, really. I’m serious.
了不起
It’s really something.
这没什么 没花我多少功夫
It’s not that big a deal… It’s not that… much time out of my life.
如果你想的话你也能做到
It’s nothing you couldn’t do if you felt like it too.
不是说你没有回馈 我是说…
Not that you don’t give to the community, I mean…
只是…不同的社区而已
Just a… different community.
就是这儿了 马克
This is it, Mark.
– 酷 看起来真不赖 – 希望你喜欢
– Cool, this looks fantastic! – I hope you like it.
太棒了
Awesome.
好了 让我们放水吧
Alright. Let’s start these flowing.
塞子塞上 然后…
Plug it up, and then…
归我们了
– Let’s grab it.
来吧
Come on.
打满水
Fill up here.
然后…让浴缸里没那么烫好泡进去
And then… just make the tubs cool enough to get our bodies in.
倒进去
Dump it in.
– 全部吗 – 对
– Whole thing? – Yeah!
还得再来一趟
Probably wanna refill.
看看这水
Look at that water.
老兄…
Man…
昨天…
Yesterday…
我想买♥♥个笔记本…记录我的旅程
Wanted to get a notebook, for… my journal.
于是我借了皮特的自行车 刚骑上去
So I borrowed Pete’s bike, and first when I took off riding,
在人行道上还有一个老人
and where I was on the sidewalk, there was this old man on the sidewalk too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!