– 以前是诺亚的吗 – 是啊
Didn’t this use to be Noah’s? – Yeah.
在克鲁格家发现的 里面还有烟丝可以用
Found it behind Krugers, there’s… There’s crumbs in there where you can add it.
曾经它一度是我的
And then, it was mine for a while.
老兄 马克 你可真能存东西
Man, Mark you really hold on to shit.
不是我说…
Not that I should talk.
我在车♥库♥里还有成箱的唱片
I’ve still got crates of records in the garage
我已经有…十年没听过了
stuff that I haven’t even listened to in… ten years.
我想把它们都搬去希德的店里 看看能卖♥♥多少钱
I’m gonna have to take the whole load down to Syd’s I think. See what I can get for it.
– 希德的店不在了 – 不会吧
– Syd’s gone man. – No way!
房♥租涨得太高了 现在那里是…奶昔店
The rent got to be too heavy, now it’s a …smoothie place.
– 重现生机 – 不
– Rejuicenation. – No!
希德现在在eBay上卖♥♥东西
Syd sells on eBay, now.
有道理 我也应该学他
Oh that makes sense. I should be doing that.
托尼最后几天路过那里…仅剩的唱片被留在箱子里
Tony went by in the last days, …the only records left in the bin
给我们的朋友
to our friends.
再没有希德的店了
No more Syd’s.
一个时代的结束
End of an era.
过来
Come on!
不可思议 你注意到了吗
That was amazing! Were you catching that?
– 那个年轻的士兵被不公正地对待 – 然而每个人都在那…
– That young soldier got a raw deal… – And everybody that was there…
– 你知道我们该去哪吗 – 喔 当然
– Do you know where we’re goin’? – Oh yeah!
混乱的…市中心
Cruisy… Downtown!
拿好了
Now you take this.
不 拿着这个
No, you take this one.
拿着这个
You take this one.
连这些都没劲了
These aren’t even funny.
回来 露西
Back to you, Lucy.
阳光
Sunshine.
景色真美 老兄
It’s a great spot, man!
我们会爱上它的
Gonna love it!
两年前的夏天我在这
I was here… two summers ago.
就我一个 四下无人
Totally private. No one around.
最重要的是…
And most of all…
这里有种世外桃源般的平静
It has this otherworldly peacefulness about it.
你可以真正地…思考
You can really… think.
听起来好极了
Sounds awesome.
因为你再也没法…获得真正的宁静了
Cause you can’t… you can’t get real quiet anymore.
去年夏天我去了亚利桑那的一个温泉
I visited this hot spring in Arizona last summer.
谁都不准讲话 鸦雀无声
Where no one is allowed to talk at all. Total silence.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
It’s fuckin’ amazing.
他们想招我回去当厨师
They want me to come back and work as a chef sometime.
我为他们量身定制了一份菜单
I’ve got a whole menu worked out for ’em.
对了我想我在杂♥志♥上读到过那个地方
Right I think I read about that place in a magazine.
你记得尤吉吗
You remember Yogi?
当然 他离开小镇的时候没给我们房♥租
Sure, he stiffed us on the rent when he left town.
是吗 我忘了这茬儿
Really? I forgot about that.
我上个月去大苏尔找他
Well I ran into him in Big Sur last month.
我们一起度过了不可思议的一晚
We had the most incredible night together.
我们在群星之下 在鼓点声中起舞
We were out under the stars, dancing to these drums.
每个人都在巨大的篝火边跳来跳去
Everybody was jumping over these huge bonfires.
我从没见过这样的场景
I’ve never seen anything like it.
当时每个人都…那么享受那晚
Everyone there… was just so joyful that night.
漂亮姑娘们…又唱又跳
Beautiful women… singing and dancing.
不知道怎么说 就是一群非常非常了不起的人
I don’t know, just a really really amazing group of people.
– 不会吧 – 真的 你应该去的
– No shit. – Yeah. You should’ve been there.
我觉得尤吉不是处♥男♥了
I think Yogi got laid.
慢一点…
Slow down…
慢一点 向左拐
Slow down, you wanna go left.
– 确定吗 – 当然
– Really? – Yeah.
相信我 马克
Trust me Mark.

Okay!
我听你的
I’m in your hands.
我记得那个
I remember that.
我觉得我们是在…这附近
I think we’re somewhere… in this area.
我需要点空间
I need some space.
– 是孩子他妈 – 谢了
– It’s the mother of your child. – Thank you.
我不知道…
I have no idea…
没事的…
No it’s fine…
能听到吗 能听到吗
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
你说什么
What was that?
没有…我是说 我们正在找
No… I mean, we are looking for it.
我听不见你 我得上路了
I can’t hear you. We’re gonna have to go.
我安顿下来再打给你
I’ll call you when I have reception.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
那个路牌上空空如也
Sign up there is literally blank.
我们进入了一个完全不同的地方
We’ve entered a whole other zone.
出发
Up!
快天黑了
Getting dark…
你怎么想 科特
What do you think Kurt?
我发现了一个岔路 可以在那里露营过夜
I spotted a turn-off where we can camp for the night.
就是我们来的那条路往回走几英里
Just a few miles back down that road we passed.
我们可以在那露营…等天亮再找那条小溪
We can camp there… And find the river in the morning.
你知道怎么去那儿吗
You know how to get there?
对 我知道怎么去那儿 但你得掉头
Yeah, I know how to get there, but you gotta turn around.
好了 就在这附近对吧
Well. That’s close to here I guess right?
明天又是新的一天
Still get a good start in the morning.
我挺喜欢的
Looks fine to me.
露西 待在这
Lucy, stay here.
离开城市真好
It’s good to get out of the city.
时不时忘了外面的世界
Forget all this is out here sometimes.
废话
No shit.
尽管森林和城市没什么太大的区别
It’s not like there’s any big difference between the forest and the city though.
你明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
现在都是一个大整体 城市里有树 森林里有垃圾
It’s all one huge thing, now. There’s trees in the city, and garbage in the forest.
有什么区别呢 懂吗
What’s the big difference, you know?
我明白你的意思
I see what you mean.
所以你期待着当父亲
So you lookin’ forward to fatherhood?
是啊
Yeah.
当然了 我是说…
Sure, I mean…
我们埋头工作 几乎无法想象 但是…
We’re stretched so thin with work, it’s almost impossible to imagine, but…
必须得自己去弄明白
It’ll have to work itself out.
我们只是…找到另一个节奏
We’ll just… find another rhythm.
别人做什么我也跟着做
Do it is whatever people do.
这…真♥他♥妈♥勇敢 老兄
So… fuckin’ brave man.
我从来不让自己卷入无法脱身的事情
I have never gotten myself into anything that I couldn’t get myself out of.
只是…生孩子是他妈来真的
It’s just… Having a kid is so fuckin’ for real.
注意火腿罐头
Watch out Ham’s cans!
– 你是…你是在帮我泵气吗 – 我泵过了
– Did you… are you pumpin’ these for me? – I pumped it.
用一只手比用两只手更容易瞄准
It’s easier to aim with one hand than with two hands.
真的吗
Really?
你说为什么电视上的人都用两只手呢
Why do you think on TV they do it with two hands?
都是为了看起来酷
Everything is about looking cool.
– 但我用一只手也挺帅的 对吧 – 是啊
– But I look pretty cool with one hand, right? – Yeah…
用两只手的是好人 用一只手的是叛徒
Two Hands is the responsible shooting. One Hand is renegade shooting.
是啊 叛徒…
Yeah, renegade…
我试试左手
I’ll try leftie.
瞄准 瞄准 瞄准开枪
Switch, switch. Switch Hitch shooting.
我想再来一枪…让我再来一枪
I think one more shot… Let me take one more shot.
你知道我可以睡在外面 不过…
You know I was gonna sleep out, but…
睡在里面没关系吧
Is it… cool to sleep in?
– 跟你睡在帐篷里 – 没关系
– Sleep in the tent with you? – Fine.
– 那你睡在帐篷里吗 – 那是双人帐篷
– So you’re gonna sleep in the tent? – It’s a two men tent.
两个人和一条狗
Two men and a doggie.
– 挺好的 – 双人一狗帐篷
– That’s cool. – Two men and a doggie tent.
太好了
That’s pretty cool.
跟狗一起睡 太好了 她是个女孩
Sleeping with the dogs. Pretty cool. She’s a girl.
让你保持温暖
Keeps you warm.
– 我上过几节夜校课 – 有收获吗
– I took some night classes. – Anything good?
还好 几节物理课…
It was alright. Some physics classes…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!