You get what you want.
我得到我想要的
I get what I want.
我们各奔东西 没有流血
We go our separate ways without blood spilled.
不是你的 不是我的
Not yours, not mine.
也不是你那个男孩 我看到他透过
Not that boy of yours I see surveilling
窗户在监视这一切
all this through that window.
如果我想流血
If I wanted bloodshed,
我早就从那里破门而入了
I’d have busted in there guns a-blazin’ a long time ago.
我相信你明白
I believe you know that.
你把我内兄留在原地
You leave my brother-in-law right where he is.
转身离开我的房♥子
Turn and ride your asses off my property.
你照做 我就让你活命
You do that, and I’ll let you live.
你们听到了吗 伙计们?
You hear that, fellas?
这是一个温和老农说的话吗?
Is that the talk of a mild old sodbuster?
我想不是
I think not.
不是
Nah.
这听起来完全是另外一回事
That sounds like something else altogether.
霍布斯
Hobbs!
你能告诉我什么事可能改变这个僵局吗?
Anything you could tell me might change the equation here?
来舔我屁♥股♥ 你这唠叨的混♥蛋♥
Kiss my ass, you long-winded son of a bitch.
我再给你一次机会
You got a pair, I’ll give you that.
最后机会 艾尔
Last chance, al.
你根本不知道
You have no idea
你将释放的是地狱风暴
the hell storm you fixin’ to let loose.
请注意我的警告
Consider me properly warned.
冷静
Easy.
喔
Whoa.
冷静点 伙计
Easy, fella.
该死的
Goddamn.
看这个
Look at that.
她完成了
I’d say she’s done.
这不是一件漂亮的东西吗?
Ain’t that a thing of beauty?
怀亚特
Wyatt!
进去
Get in!
你还和我们在一起吗?
You still with us?
别管我
Less of me.
哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa.
麦卡蒂
Mccarty!
你死了吗?
You dead yet?
当然没有
I sure ain’t.
今天早上我没有看到
I’m assuming the fact I ain’t seen
我的人达根
my man duggan this morning
这意味着他肯定和你有冲突
means he must have crossed paths with you,
事情未按他的方式进行
and things didn’t go his way.
我刚刚在这里杀了你的人
Seeing as how I just killed your man al here,
对我们来说公平了
I’d say that squares us.
别再玩游戏了
No more games.
你有一分钟的时间出来
You got one minute to come out.
你差点害死我们俩
You nearly got us both killed,
你所有的眼泪和愤怒也差不多了
which is about all your tears and rage would have amounted to.
现在把头低下 你会没事的
Now keep your damn head down. You’ll be all right.
低下头
Keep your head down,
你会没事的
you’ll be all right.
波和麦金尼在门廊上
Poe and mckinney were on the porch.
加勒特闯进房♥子
Garrett went in the house.
开了两枪…
Two shots…
但他…
but he…
你对他们说西班牙语
And you were speaking Spanish to’em.
但他没有杀你
But he didn’t kill you.
他帮你逃走了
He helped you escape.
你就是他
You’re him.
他是谁?
He’s who?
邦尼
Bonney.
爸爸 他在说什么?
Pa, what is he talking about?
比利小子 死了或活着
威廉·H·邦尼 更广为人知的名字是
比利小子
爸爸
Pa!
明智的选择 朋友
Smart choice, friend.
冷静点
为时已晚
这就是你的想法
我不知道 伙计
他在说什么?
What’s he saying?
你不要逞能出去
Don’t you dare step outside.
没有人必须死
让我走
你可以留下钱
解下你的枪套
快点
你会送我进监狱吗?
是警长的 没错吧
啊
Ah.
我不担心他
啊
Aah!
去你的
妈的
Fuck.
你没事吧?
You all right?
噢
Oh.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
拿桶水和一些布来
Fetch a pail of water and some rags.
去吧
Go on.
你肯定见过更好的日子
You’ve certainly seen better days.
我知道你有一张熟悉的脸
I knew you had a familiar face.
一开始我还没意识到
I just couldn’t place it at first.
我们会去找医生
We’ll get the doc.
但首先要止住血
First I gotta slow the bleed.
这些年来 你是怎么躲起来的?
How you manage to stay hidden all these years?
把衬衫袖子撕下来
Let’s get some of this shirt off you.
用来绑住腿
I can use it to tie off this leg.
哦 该死
Well, shit.
我希望你没看见这事
I wish you didn’t see that.
就像我之前听你告诉你儿子的一样
It’s just like I heard you tell your boy before.
我没有撒谎
Ain’t that I lied,
我只是没告诉你全部真♥相♥
I just never told you the whole truth.
你根本不是警♥察♥?
Was you law at all?
伍兹郡的治安官 就如我所说
Sheriff of woods county, just like I said.
我和我的副手们在春天和凯彻姆签约
Me and my deputies, we signed on with ketchum back in the spring.
我们必须接受他们的指挥
We had to take their brand.
和他们一起做些事
Done a few jobs with’em.
但我们发现他们打算在最后一次行动中杀了我们
But we figured out they was planning to gun us down on this last go.
所以我们想先下手为强
So we tried to beat’em to the punch.
失败后 他们一直在追捕我
Took off, and they plugged me from a distance.
他们会追我到天涯海角
They’d have hunted me to the end of the earth.
很抱歉 我最后到了这里
I’m sorry I ended up here.
你想要的真♥相♥ 是我最不愿做的事
Last thing I wanted, you wanna know the truth of it.
因为那时你对我很好
‘Cause you were good to me back then.
呵
Huh.
我永远不会相信你做了他们说的那些事
I could never square you done the things they said.
虽然我现在确实可以相信
Though I sure as hell can believe it now.
我甚至不记得你了
I don’t even remember you.
为什么要记得? 我只是个农场工人
Well, why would you? I was just a ranch hand.
现在我要成为杀死比利小子的人了
Now I get to be the man who killed Billy the kid.
坚持住 我去找医生 – 不
You hold on, I’ll get the doc. – No.
爸爸
Pa.
我能走到今天是个奇迹
It’s a miracle I made it this far.
一旦这消息传出…
Once this gets out…
你会听到一些关于我的事
You gonna hear some things about me.
有些是真的
Some of it’s true.
但很多都不是
A lot of it ain’t.
实际上…
Fact is…
我甚至都不知道我是谁或是什么了
I don’t even know who or what I was anymore.
我不相信救赎
I don’t believe in redemption.
但一个男人可以找到一些慰藉…
But a man can find some kind of solace…
如果他有你这样的孩子要抚养
If he’s got a boy like you to raise.
世界正在发生变化
The world is changing.
你去看看吧
You go see it.
这里不再是属于我的地方
It’s a place I don’t belong in no more.
我希望…