赫斯特不想告诉人们。他想利用它们。
Hearst doesn’t want to inform people. He wants to use them.
你知道赫斯特吗?
You know Hearst?
你当然知道!我知道你!
Of course you do! I know you!
我想在华盛顿看你的作品集。
I tried to see your collected works in Washington.
我听说有个丑闻。
I hear there was quite a scandal.
不要相信你读到的一切。
Mustn’t believe everything you read.
在这里遇见你真是太好了。
Meeting you here is quite a story.
不许写我的事。
You will not write a word about me.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
因为我求你别这么做。
Because I’m asking you not to.
无论如何……谁在乎一个没人读的作家是怎么结束他的人生的?
Anyway… …who cares how a writer nobody reads ends his days?
我做!
I do!
我本可以和他一起走的。
I could have left with him.
就连男人们也准备走了。
Even the men were prepared to go.
他们的使命完成了… …维拉需要他所有的人都在前线。
Their mission was accomplished… … and Villa needed all his people at the front.
但他们仍然在等待。
And yet they waited.
我们都在等待,因为阿罗约还没有准备好。
All of us waited, because Arroyo wasn’t ready.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
不要玩他们的玩具。
Don’t play with their toys.
我们不能接受他们的任何东西!
We mustn’t accept anything from them!
没有玩具……没有衣服,没有想法,什么都没有!
No toys… … no clothes, no ideas, nothing!
他只是个孩子。他只是在玩。
He’s only a child. He was just playing.
我们不能玩。
We cannot play.
你不觉得你的主顾欠你点什么吗?
Don’t you think your patrons owe you a few things?
我也是。我还欠你一些新衣服。
Me too. I also owe you some new clothes.
我想这件很适合你。
I think this will fit you very good.
你也不用睡在地上。你有一张床。
And you don’t have to sleep on the ground. You have a bed.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
拉斯帕特罗把他们的旧衣服送给了家庭教师。
Las patronas gave their old clothes to their governesses.
听我说……-不许叫我将军。-我不认为你是。
Listen to me… – You don’t call me general. – I don’t think of you as one.
你只认识那些在学校学习,在地图上获胜的将军。
You know only generals who study in schools and win on maps.
我属于革命。战斗使我成为将军!
I am of the Revolution. The battles have made me general!
我们为之奋斗的土地,地铁,地铁。
The land that we fought for, metro a metro.
还有你杀的那些人。
And the people you’ve killed.
Sà -, señorita,我杀的人。
SÃxad, señorita, the people I have killed.
从第一个开始。
Starting with the first.
睡在这张床上的那个,亲爱的米兰达。
The one who slept in this bed, el viejo Miranda.
我17岁的时候,我杀了那个强♥奸♥了我母亲让我成为私生子的人。
When I was 17, I killed the man who raped my mother and made me a bastard.
她是一个印度农民。E I patrà n是我的父亲。
She was an Indian peasant. E I patrón was my father.
你看到了什么?
You see?
这让你害怕,不是吗?
That horrifies you, no?
你想知道我是怎么看着米兰达长大的吗?
Do you want to know how I grew up, watching the Mirandas?
我如何看着他们围捕最年轻最弱小的女人… …把她们当成牛,在众人面前强♥奸♥她们?
How I watched them round up the youngest and weakest of the women… …as if they were cattle and rape them in front of everybody?
他们如何用鞭子惩罚… …就因为看了patrón的眼睛就把他们撕碎了?
How they punished with whips… … and tore them apart for looking the patrón in the eye?
不仅仅是洛·米兰达。整个墨西哥都是这样。
It was not los Miranda only. It was the same all over Mexico.
这不仅仅是我的过去。那是每个人的历史。
It wasn’t just my history. It was the history of everybody.
当我明白了… …维拉让我当上将
When I understood that… … then Villa made me general.
进入!不要害怕!我要抱着你。
Get inside! Don’t be afraid! I’ll hold you.
文件在一个木箱里。
The papers are in a wooden box.
走高!
Go higher!
200年前,西班牙人在这些契约上写下这片土地是我们的。
200 years ago, the Spaniards wrote in these deeds that this land is ours.
你发现他们!
You found them!
我们发现他们!
We found them!
我们的证件拿回来了!
We got our papers back!
多年前老印第安人让我把它们藏在那里。
They were where the old Indians told me to hide them years ago.
这些论文证明了… …谁拥有土地。
These papers prove… … who owns the land.
米兰达夫妇会有其他文件。
The Mirandas will have other papers.
文件没有任何意义。
Papers don’t mean anything.
当像你这样的外国佬甚至不是一个梦… …我们的人♥民♥已经富有和智慧… …和强大的!
When gringos like you weren’t even a dream… … our people were already rich and wise… …and powerful!
这些文件早在外国佬之前就存在了… …或是洛·米兰达,或是他们祖父的祖父!
These papers have existed long before the gringos… … or los Miranda or the grandfathers of their grandfathers!
这些文件是神圣的!
These papers are sacred!
没有纸是神圣的,将军。
No paper is sacred, general.
也许在你看来是这样,因为你不知道怎么读书。
Perhaps it seems so to you because you don’t know how to read.
我不需要知道如何阅读… …知道这广阔的地球上哪一块属于我。
I do not need to know how to read… … to know which piece of this immense earth belongs to me.
我知道我是谁。你呢?
I know who I am. Do you?
你在一个不属于你的国家做什么?
What are you doing in a country that does not belong to you?
在一个无人问津的坟墓里,你会做什么?
What will you do in a grave that no one will visit?
不要害怕!进来吧!
Don’t be afraid! Come on in!
你们看到自己了吗?
Do you see yourselves?
这是你!
This is you!
看着我!
Look at me!
你看到招手的是我!
It’s me that you see waving!
看看你自己,阿陶尔福!而你,Nicasio !
Look at yourself, Ataulfo! And you, Nicasio!
你笑,Ataulfo !我看到你!
You’re laughing, Ataulfo! I see you!
看,Leocadio !是你,那个矮胖的家伙!
Look, Leocadio! It’s you, the stubby guy!
而你,玛丽亚。看看你有多漂亮的头发。
And you, Maria. Look what beautiful hair you have.
这是我们!
This is us!
这些人就是我们!
These people are us!
看看你自己,美♥国♥佬♥!
Look at yourself, gringuita!
看看你能不能看到我所看到的。
Look and see if you can see what I see.
仔细看看你自己。
Look at yourself close.
你看到你脸上的东西开始打开了吗?
You see how something in your face begins to open?
看看你的眼睛。
Look at your eyes.
它们比我在奇瓦瓦认识你的时候更可爱。
They are more sweet now than when I knew you in Chihuahua.
和嘴。
And the mouth.
更软。
More soft.
看看你现在是怎么看我们的。
Look at how you look at us now.
既然你看着我们毫无畏惧。
Now that you look at us without fear.
现在我喜欢在你看我的时候看着你。
Now I like to look at you when you look at me.
嘿,外国佬!
Hey, gringo!
-跟我们走!——在哪里?
– Come with us! – Where to?
去哪儿?
Where to?
路程很短,外国佬,但你得跑!
It is a short trip, gringo, but you have to gallop!
新面孔总是受欢迎的。
A new face is always welcome.
-你还喜欢女人吗?-我知道,我死后我会… …但在我这个年纪要把大家聚在一起并不容易… …机会、欲望和能量……
– You still like women? – I do, and I will after I’m dead… … but it isn’t easy at my age to bring together… …opportunity, desire and energy…
...而且这需要耐心,这与你的业务不相容。
…and it would require patience incompatible with your business.
我喜欢你,外国佬。我从没见过像你这样的老人。
I like you, gringo. I’ve never met an old man like you.
我有过很多外国佬,但他们都很年轻,皮肤也没有味道。
I’ve had many gringos, but they was young and their skin was tasteless.
但是你,你看起来很好吃。
But you, you seem very tasty.
我很愿意对你有耐心。
I’d love to have patience with you.
非常感谢,但我们还有另一个问题。
Thank you very much, but we have another problem.
我这辈子都没付过钱。
I have never paid in my life.
-你该开始了。-这是原则问题。
– It’s about time you started. – It’s a matter of principle.
原则?当绅士们开始谈论原则… …我们这些穷♥人♥失去了我们甚至没有的东西!
Principles? When gentlemen start talking about principles… …we poor people lose what we don’t even have!
我喜欢能逗男人笑的女人。
I like a woman who can make a man laugh.
我打赌你甚至能在床上逗他们笑。
I bet you even make them laugh in bed.
-所以你不付钱?——没有。
– So you don’t pay? – No.
你不打架的时候都干些什么?
What you do when you’re not fighting?
——我读。-你读书?
– I read. – You read books?
我村子里的牧师说:
The priest in my village, he say:
“读书能使人发疯。”
“To read books can make a man go crazy.”
我不能怪这些书。至少我读过的那些不是。
I can’t blame the books. At least not the ones I’ve read.
也许是我写的那些。
Perhaps the ones I’ve written.
你写的书吗?
You wrote books?
是的,几个。
Yes, a few.
那么,你为什么难过?
So, why are you sad?
当你不在的时候,能读懂的人… …他们会记住你。
When you are gone, the people who can read… …they’ll remember you.
是的!
Yes!
你给我一本书… …我不收你钱。
You give me one of your books… …I no charge you.
你的工作换我的工作。
Your work for my work.
这样你就能坚持自己的原则… …我和我的。
That way you stay with your principles… …and me with mine.
这么说你喜欢洛·米兰达的衣服。
So you like the clothes of los Miranda.
每个人都喜欢美丽的东西。
Everyone likes what is beautiful.
人是地球上最可怜的生物之一。
Man is one of the most pathetic creatures on earth.
被谴责为违背自然法则的欲望… …拉近两个人之间的距离。
Condemned to a desire that contradicts the laws of nature… …to close the gap between two human beings.
有人把这种欲望叫做♥爱♥… …它是极其不可能满足的。
Some call this desire love… … and it is desperately impossible to satisfy.
然而……我想再自欺欺人一次… …感到好奇,满怀希望… …热情。
Nevertheless… … I would like to delude myself one more time… …to feel intrigued, hopeful… …enthusiastic.
而不知道… …如果这可能是… …你的第一次… …我想请求你和我一起参加… …毫无疑问……

And not knowing… … if this might perhaps be… …your first time… … l’d like to request that you participate with me… …in what will undoubtedly be…
...我的最后一次。
…my last time.
请把嘴闭上。
Please, try to close your mouth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!