Er, stop. Don’t go on.
他就是这么想的
That’s what he thinks.
但他在诺曼底登陆中活了下来 该死
But he survived D-Day, dammit.
他不会就这样过一生
He’s not gonna let that stop him.
所以 他买♥♥了一件皮夹克和一辆摩托车
So, he buys a leather jacket and a motorbike
他开始享受老年的刺♥激♥
and he starts chasing geriatric tailfeather.
看 维克多 他是个迷人的老混♥蛋♥
See, Victor, he’s a charming old bastard
他给了自己一个承诺
and he’s made himself a promise,
他生命里的每一天都是最好的一天
every day is gonna be the best day of his life.
你的初吻呢
What about your first kiss ?
剧院给了我一份工作
The theatre gave me a job.
-你♥爸♥爸怎么说 -他不知道
– What did your dad say ? – He doesn’t know.
我打算接受这份工作
I’m going to say ‘yes’.
-温彻怎么办 -他可以和我一起
– What about Winch ? – He can come with me.
如果他不能呢
But what if he can’t ?
一开始你觉得他们合不来 但是
And at first you think they’re not gonna get along but…
我是阿格妮斯
I’m Agnes.
别在意 她听不懂法语
Don’t bother. She doesn’t speak a word of French.
我明天也不会打给你 你太无趣了
And I’m not going to call you tomorrow, because you are boring.
他说 我应该问你
He says, I should ask, “What do you
你想我怎么称呼你呢 是妈咪 还是妈妈
want me to call you? Mummy? Mum?”
你是被伤害过
You’ve been hurt,
但这不是你伤害别人的借口
but that’s not an excuse to hurt other people.
谁在乎其他人呢 你去哪
Who cared about other people? Where do you think you’re going?
那里有个女孩
There’s a girl over there.
那边
Over there.
叫安伯森过来
Get Amberson.
就现在
Now.
-这样我会被开除的 -我必须见你
– You could get me expelled. – I had to see you.
好吧 你很帅
Okay. You’re beautiful.
但恕我直言
But, no offence,
好看的人一般都是憨批
beautiful people are usually fucking idiots.
我以为你是虚有其表
You should be a nice empty box, you know?
但你有这些想法 感觉和表达
But… you have these ideas in you, these feelings, this voice.
我毫不讨厌你的诗
I mean, I didn’t even hate your poetry.
尽管你可能很丑 可能很肥 甚至像
So, you could be ugly. You could be really fat, like…
一个米其林大厨
Le Michelin Man.
嗯 对
Yeah, okay.
或者你可能没手没脚 就像条虫子
Or you could have no arms or legs and just be like a little worm.
但我仍然会爱上你
But I will still love you.
今晚在诺福克见我吧
So meet me at the Norfolk tonight.
十点整 然后我们一起去柏林
At ten. And let’s go to Berlin.
那边的男孩 说你呢 站住
You there, boy! Hey, you there, stop!
站住
Stop!
排好队
Get in line!
所有人给我排好队
Everybody in line, now!
她他妈的逃去邮局了
She’s gone effing postal.
-谁 -阿格妮斯
– Who? – Agnes.
她以为是我一直在给她寄诗
She thinks I’ve been writing her effing poetry.
神经病
Crazy.
你觉得你会不会没跟她解释清楚
Do you think maybe you didn’t explain it to her properly?
建校日 严肃的表情 如此这般
You know, Founders Day, game face, bish bash bosh?
我可能把所有”i”的点都漏掉了
Maybe I didn’t dot all of the ‘I’s or
或者没把事情讲清楚
bash all the boshes.
好吧 我知道有些人觉得我是个呆子
Okay. I know some people think I’m a bit of a plank,
但我知道你在瞒着我
but you’re not telling me something.
我确实给她写过信
I did write to her.
但之后我接着继续写了
But then I kept on writing to her.
以我的名义吗
Pretending to be me?
这不是世界末日 她只不过想和你私奔
It’s not the end of the world. She wants to run away with you.
不 蠢驴 她是想和你私奔
No, you dick, she wants to run way with you.
她迷上的是你写的那些
She’s fallen for whatever weird Mills
米尔斯还有布恩之类的鸟东西
and Boon crap you put in those letters.
-你真的这么觉得吗 -是的
– Do you really think so? – Yes.
当她发现你在对她撒谎的时候
She’s gonna be gutted when she finds
她会失望至极的
out that you’ve been lying to her.
我没在撒谎 我只是在虚构
I wasn’t lying to her, I was being creative.
随便你怎么说 总之不能对朋友撒谎
Call it what you want, mate. You don’t lie to your friends.
我可不知道应该怎么样 不是吗
Well I don’t know that, do I?
我是笨蛋 我没有朋友
I’m Noodle, I don’t have any friends.
你说得没错 你没有
You’re right. You don’t.
安静
Quiet!
走出反叛的粗野之眼 先生们
Unthread the rude eye of rebellion, gentlemen,
出自《约翰王》——莎士比亚
出自《凯撒大帝》——莎士比亚
屠♥杀♥的号♥令吹响 让战争之犬四出蹂躏
lest I cry havoc and loose the dogs of war.
解散 动起来
Break! Run, move it!
排队 排好队
Line up. Just line up.
星光快车 难以置信
Starlight Express. You will not believe your eyes.
它就好像房♥间里的一列真的火车
It’s as if a train’s actually in the room.
-阿德里安 -晚安
– Adrian. – Goodnight.
-塔瓦 -晚安
– Tawa – Good night.
-两冲程 -晚安 哈金斯
– Two-stroke. – Night, Huggins.
-刹车哥 -晚安
– Skids. – Goodnight.
-勃朗蒂 -你就是个传说 哈金斯
– Bronty. – You’re a legend, Huggins.
你就是传球过墙的传说人物
You’re a balls to the wall legend.
诺福克兵器厂
这酒味道真怪
Mmm, that is a nutty bouquet.
是 先生
Understood, sir.
不 我们会注意的 祝你好运
No, we’ll keep a lookout. Good luck.
有人逃出去了
We’ve got a break-out.
哈金斯看见那个巴比诺女孩
Huggins saw the Babinot girl waiting
在诺福克等一个人
for someone down at the Norfolk.
不是我 我被困在这了
It’s not me. I’m stuck in here,
不得不听他讲他的悲惨故事
listening to his tale of woe.
我早就告诉过你了 笨蛋在搞什么东西
I told you, Noodle’s up to something.
我那时正在切那些橙子
I was prepping the oranges…
你好啊 维克斯
Cheers, Vickers.
再见
See you.
说不定她在等他 也许要一起睡
Maybe she’s waiting for him? Maybe to shag?
约翰逊 别胡说了
Johnson, you’re not making sense.
算了吧 温彻斯特
Come on, Winchester.
上个学期 你根本就
A term ago, you didn’t give two shits
不在乎笨蛋 这么说对你有什么好处
about Noodle. What’s in it for you?
他叫安伯森
His name is Amberson.
你可以滚了
Now shoot.
-来一品脱苦啤酒 -身份证呢
– Pint of bitter, please. – Id?
那来一品脱柠檬汽水
Pint of lemonade, please.
-你确定那是她吗 -千真万确
– Are you sure it’s her? – Absolutely.
你咋整的头发
What in God’s name have you done to your hair?
没什么
Nothing.
-想弄得像你一样 -谢了
– Tried to make it look like yours. – Thanks.
不客气 你在这干什么
It’s alright. What are you doing here?
原来是为了这个
Oh well, that’s it, then.
胡扯 你不能让这个机会
Balls. You are not gonna let this
从你的手中溜走
opportunity slip through your hands.
进去 告诉她真♥相♥ 然后就走
Get in… Tell her the truth and get the hell out of there.
我去吸引他们 你要抓住时机
I’ll draw their fire. It’s bodies on the line time.
-但 等等 -不 没事的
– But, wait… – No, it’s alright.
逃到柏林去
Defect to Berlin.
我会努力适应没有你的比赛
I’ll have to be Streamers without you.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
他们教你如何光荣地死去
They teach you all the ways you can die
只有你自己能学会如何求生
but only you can learn how to live.
这句话是我编出来的
That doesn’t mean anything. I made it up.
这是诗
Poetry.
我的车啊
My bloody car!

Yep.
-你在等谁 -嘿
– Whom are you meeting? – Hey! Hey!
你不能这样对我女儿
You don’t touch my daughter like that.
我就是过来喝杯东西 好吗
I just came for a drink, alright?
看见了吗 到此为止
See? Case closed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!