And there is nothing here.
没剧院 没图书馆 简直了
Oh my God, there is no theatre, no library.
图书馆
The library.
我很生气 也开始无聊了
I’m angry and I’m bored.
我还不能说出我的感受 因为无人可说
And I can’t say how I feel, because there is no-one to talk to.
然后 这一切就发生了
And then this happens.
你注意到他 就感觉 可能他会懂
You see someone and it’s like, maybe they understand?
我知道那种感受
I know the feeling.
但可能他也跟之前那帮傻子一样
Maybe he’s going through the same shit?
有这种可能
He probably is.
可他一直就在你脑海中 赶也赶不走
You can’t get him out of your head.
干嘛费这力气
Why fight it?
然后你意识到你喜欢他
Then you realise you like him.
我 你是
I… Are you…
可以帮我把这给他吗
Will you give this to him?
他
Him?
那个诗人 高个子 很帅
The poet. Tall, handsome.
温彻斯特
Winchester?
停 别动
Halt! Don’t move!
别动 我说别动
Freeze! I said freeze!
快走
Move!
红色♥区♥域有异常 红色♥区♥域有异常
Bogey in the red zone. Bogey in the red zone.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
你拿的是什么 孩子
What have you got there, boy?
是给温彻斯特的 先生
It’s for Winchester, sir.
那最好还是给他
Better give it to him then.
你♥他♥妈♥给我跪下 不然我来帮你
Get down on your fucking knees or, so help me God… !
好吧 你不能拿把木枪就想吓住我
Right. So, you can’t just threaten me with a wooden gun.
打得好 下士
Good shot, Lance Corporal.
你知道浪费我的时间
Are you cognisant with the dire consequences
会带来怎样可怕的后果吗
of wasting my damn time?
我有东西要拿给温彻斯特
I have something for Winchester.
你能当一次摔跤比赛的裁判吗
Can you referee a wrestling bout?
你开玩笑吗
You’re joking?
他看起来像开玩笑吗
Does he look like he’s joking ?
我不太熟悉
I’m not altogether familiar with…
那你就得参加比赛
Ah, well then you’ll have to compete.
过来 来吧 还击
Come on. Go on, fight back.
加油 豆芽菜
Come on, Noodle.
-加油 -还好吗 伙计们
– Come on. – Alright, guys.
温彻斯特 我有个东西
Winchester, I’ve got a parcel…
-放开他 -那女孩的
– Flip him. – …from the girl.
法语老师的女儿
The French beak’s daughter.
你个沙雕 典型的温彻作风
You bloody hoon dog. Classic Winch.
-伙计们 够了 -这样看 赌注都无效了
– Guys, please. – All bets are off… naturellement.
走吧 比尔特 走吧 去告诉其他人
Come on, Birtles. Come on, let’s tell the others.
他上了个妹子
He’s pulled a bird.
再说一次 温彻斯特上了那个妹子
I repeat, Winchester has pulled a bird.
所以这位 小姐
So, this… lady?
-阿格妮斯 她给了我这个 -给你
– Agnes. She gave this to me. – To you?
让我转交给你
To give to you.
-给我 -给你
– To me? – To you.
-为什么 -我觉得她喜欢你
– Why? – I think she likes you.
-我 -你
– Me? – You.
-为什么 -我不知道
– Why? – I have no idea.
等等
Hang on.
是小黄♥片♥吗
Is it a porno?
不 不可能是小黄♥片♥
No, it’s almost certainly not a porno.
我发誓我再也不会
I swore I’d never
这么干了
Try this again
但你看起来很特别
But you look different
你有什么
What have you got ?
这都是些什么
What the hell was that ?
我觉得是个挑战
I think that was a challenge.
你得回应她
You’ve got to reply to her.
没门 我做不来这个
No way. I can’t do that.
-我可以帮你 -我不需要你的帮助
– I can help you. – I don’t need your help.
我要用我的魅力火箭炮征服她
I’ll blast her with my charm bazooka.
老天 你为什么要让他们也知道
God, why did you have to tell them ?
对不起 让我帮你吧
Oh, I’m sorry. Look, let me help you.
-为什么 你能得到什么好处 -没有好处
– Why? What’s in it for you? – Nothing.
那就很值得怀疑了 我爸爸说
That’s fishy. My old man said,
决不要上慈善的当
“Never become the victim of charity”.
我觉得他指的是NHS或税收或别的什么
I mean, I think he meant the NHS or tax or something.
国民医疗服务体系 英国靠赋税维持的公众医疗服务
但重点是 让我们做个交易吧 作为交换
But the point is, let’s make it a deal. Quid pro quo.
你 你肯定有想要的东西
You… you must want something?
奥德利 我想让他别再对我那么
Audley. Oh, I’d like him to stop being…
别再那么混♥蛋♥
Stop being such a colossal prick?
-成交 -好的
– Deal. – Okay.
上吧 那小妞不会知道她将面对的是什么
Let’s effing do it. That babe ain’t gonna know what hit her.
-必胜 -好了 出去
– Salud. – Go on, out.
B队
B team.
若一直跟一群弱鸡练习
How can the XI improve
强队实力怎么能提高呢
if they’re sparring with a bunch of piss-poor jessies.
再来一遍 所有人
Stream crunch, all of you.
打扰了 先生
Sorry, sir…
-你介意我 -这边来 滑头
– … do you mind if I … – Come here, you old dog.
我能借一下安伯森吗
Can I borrow Amberson?
-安伯森 -那个移♥动♥靶
– Amberson? – Moving target.
温彻 一流的捕球将军
Classic Winch-hunter General.
安伯森 你可以走了
Amberson, you’re excused.
走吧 快点
Go on, run.
你 为什么停下
You’ve stopped. Why?
我圣诞节收到的这个
I got this for Christmas.
当你需要强行越位时 别用替补
When you need to enforce the offside trap, accept no substitute.
-帅 -你觉得那很帅
– Cool. – Well you think that’s cool?
圣诞老公公把这个放进我的长袜里
Pere Noel put this in my stocking.
你绝对想不到
It’ll blow your effing mind.
表情就印出来了
Pins in my face.
这是我的表情
It’s my face.
但这是用大头钉搞出来的
But it’s pins.
-我们可以 -当然
– Shall we, er… – Oh, yeah.
我们开始吧 我给你带了些卡片
Let’s get on with it. I’ve brought you some cards.
太棒了 开始吧
Great, yeah. Hustle up.
可为什么 为什么你不直接写自己的想法
And why, why don’t you just write what you think?
问得好 这就开始 这就写
Boom. There we go. There he is.
我就直接写 写我所想
I’m just gonna write… … just gonna write what I think.
我是怎么想的呢
What do I think?
我叫亨利·温彻斯特 但大部分人叫我
My name is Henry Winchester but most people call me
温彻
Winch.
或温奇
Or Winchy.
我比较喜欢温彻
Of the two, I prefer Winch.
我是板球队的队长
I’m Captain of cricket.
我既谦恭又守时
I’m courteous and punctual.
我的头发是天生的
My hair is 100% natural.
我曾经见过鬼魂
I once saw a ghost.
超聪明吧
Fuckin briliant!
-这就算好了吧 -是的 没错
– Pretty much nailed it. – Right. Okay.
我们可以 我们可以试试另一种风格吗
Can we, can we try it another way?
好呀
Yeah.
你可以把你头发放下来吗
Could you bring your hair down?
我头发是我的标志造型
My hair’s my signature look.
试试烂醉造型
Try and look pissed off.
就 就想像你自己变成秃头
Just, just imagine going completely bald.
很好 就这样 现在稍稍转一下
Great, that’s it. Now turn slightly.
很好 第一张卡
Right… First card.
想知道我有什么
You want to know What i’ve got
完美
Perfect.
真的 这 这太棒了
Really that, that… that was great.
所以 所以 所以 你有过女朋友吗
So, so, so, so, um, so, have you, you’ve had girlfriends before?