Wait. Who’s this little guy?
等等 这个小家伙是谁
Oh! Sir Jorgenbjorgen!
尤根比尤根先生
He was a really good listener.
他是个很棒的倾听者
Anna, how are we going to find any traditions up here?
安娜 我们在这儿怎么能找到传统呢
Unless…
除非…
What’s that?
这是什么
Look inside.
打开看看
Okay, Sven,
好的 斯特
I’m not gonna sugarcoat it. This is a bit of a setback.
我不会掩饰的 这确实是个挫折
Ooh! Maybe this is salvageable.
也许这个还可以抢救一下
No, definitely not.
不 还是算了吧
Oh, parts of this are still good, I think.
噢 我觉得这个还能用
Oh, no, this is unsafe now.
哦不 它现在变得危险了
Hey, the fruitcake!
嘿 水果蛋糕
These things are indestructible!
这东西简直坚不可摧
I’ll just take this seemingly harmless shortcut here…
那我走这条看起来毫无危险的小路回去
and meet you back at the castle, okay?
跟你在城♥堡♥碰面 好吗
Oh, puppies!
哦 小狗狗
Down, boy.
坐下 宝贝
Ah! I’m just gonna go now!
哎呀 我还是快跑吧
Oh, Sven! The Flemmy stew is ready!
斯特 弗莱明炖菜就要做好了
Anna and Elsa are gonna love this.
安娜和艾莎肯定会喜欢的
“Oh, Kristoff, you’re so thoughtful.
“克里斯托夫 你真体贴”
“Now where’s my bowl?”
“我的碗在哪?”
Hey, simmer down, buddy.
嘿 别激动 伙计
Here you go.
这是你的
Whoa, what are you…
哦噢 你在干…
Oh! Of course!
是啊 当然了
“Needs more carrots!”
“还得加些胡萝卜呢”
Can’t get enough of ’em, can ya?
这就完美了 不是吗
Oh, no! Olaf’s lost in the forest?
哦不 雪宝在森林里迷路了
And being chased by hungry wolves?
还被饥饿的狼群追赶
Yeah. Obviously.
是啊 很明显嘛
Ring the bell. Gather everyone!
去敲钟 把大家都集♥合♥起来
Come on, Sven! Make yourself useful.
快来 斯特 发挥点作用啊
Olaf needs our help.
雪宝需要我们的帮助
Please, I know you’re hungry…
求求你们 我知道你们很饿
but I need at least one tradition
但是我需要为我的好朋友们
for my best friends.
准备至少一个传统
The fate of the world depends on it!
这世界的命运就靠它了
Yes! Yes, I did it!
太好了 我成功了
A tradition is saved!
我终于保住了一个传统
Well, I guess hawks need traditions too.
好吧 我猜老鹰也需要家族传统
♪ Happy, merry, holly, jolly ♪
♪ 开开心心 热热闹闹 ♪
♪ Tidings of good cheer ♪
♪ 与亲朋好友干一杯 ♪
♪ I never meant to let them down ♪
♪ 我实在不想在一年最特别的时刻 ♪
♪ At that time of year ♪
♪ 让她们失望 ♪
Maybe I should just stay lost.
也许我就该在野外待着
Olaf!
雪宝
Olaf, where are you?
雪宝 你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
不管你在哪 快出来吧
Any sign of him?
有他的消息吗
No.
没有
Olaf?
雪宝
Olaf?
雪宝
Olaf? Where are you?
雪宝 你在哪里
He’s not here.
他不在这里
Hmm. I wonder where he went.
那能告诉我他去哪儿了吗
Well, he probably went on a mission
他或许是去帮安娜和艾莎
to find traditions for Anna and Elsa.
找家族传统了
Oh. And did he find any?
那么他找到了吗
He did…
他找到了
but then they caught fire and fell off a cliff.
但是那些传统着了火 掉下悬崖了
And then they caught fire again.
然后它们被烧了个精光
And then a hawk took them.
就连最后一个传统也被老鹰抢走了
I’m sorry.
真对不起
You still don’t have a tradition.
你们还是没有家族传统
But we do, Olaf.
可是我们有了 雪宝
Look.
你看
Wait,
等一下
is that…
这是…
Anna made these years ago.
安娜在很多年前做的这些
When we first made you.
从我们把你堆出来那天
“Hi, I’m Olaf.”
“你好 我叫雪宝”
You were the one who brought us together…
你就成为了我们之间的纽带
and kept us connected when we were apart.
在我们分开时让我们心心相连
Every Christmas…
每个圣诞节…
I made Elsa a gift.
我都亲手做一份礼物给艾莎
爱你的安娜
给艾莎
All those long years alone…
在那孤单漫长的时光里
we had you to remind us of our childhood.
是你让我们想起我们的童年
Of how much we still loved each other.
让我们依然记得彼此是多么深爱着对方
It’s you, Olaf.
这都要感谢你 雪宝
You are our tradition.
你就是我们的传统
Me?

Surprise!
惊喜
♪ Sure. It’s nice to open a gift ♪
♪ 我当然喜欢精美的礼物 ♪
♪ That’s tied up with a perfect bow ♪
♪ 上面绑着漂亮的蝴蝶结 ♪
♪ But the greatest present of all ♪
♪ 但那最为珍贵的礼物 ♪
♪ Was given to me long ago ♪
♪ 其实我早已拥有 ♪
♪ It’s something I would never trade ♪
♪ 那是我永远都不会交换的东西 ♪
Olaf!
雪宝
♪ It’s the family that we’ve made ♪
♪ 那就是我们组成的家 ♪
We were worried about you!
我们好担心你喔
♪ ‘Cause when we’re together ♪
♪ 因为当我们在一起时 ♪
♪ I have everything on my list ♪
♪ 我就拥有了我想要的一切 ♪
♪ And when we’re together ♪
♪ 只要我们在一起时 ♪
♪ I have all I wished ♪
♪ 我就拥有了我想要的全部 ♪
♪ All around the Christmas tree ♪
♪ 围绕着圣诞树 ♪
♪ There’ll be dreams coming true ♪
♪ 所有许愿都将成真 ♪
♪ But when we’re together ♪
♪ 但当我们在一起时 ♪
♪ Then my favorite gift is you ♪
♪ 我最喜欢的礼物就是你 ♪
♪ I would travel miles and miles ♪
♪ 我愿意远行千万里 ♪
♪ And I would follow any star ♪
♪ 追随着最亮的星辰 ♪
♪ I’d go almost any place ♪
♪ 不论你在天涯海角 ♪
♪ If it’s any place you are ♪
♪ 我都愿意伴你同行 ♪
♪ I’ll forever feel at home ♪
♪ 我永远感受到家的温暖 ♪
♪ We’ll be safe and warm ♪
♪ 就感到既安心又温暖 ♪
♪ Doesn’t matter where we are If you’re there with me ♪
♪ 无论身处天涯海角 只要有你在我身边 ♪
♪ ‘Cause when we’re together ♪
♪ 因为当我们同在一起 ♪
♪ That’s my favorite place to be to be ♪
♪ 那就是我最爱的地方 ♪
♪ ‘Cause when we’re together ♪
♪ 因为当我们在一起时 ♪
♪ It’s a holiday every night ♪
♪ 每个夜晚都是佳节 ♪
♪ And when we’re together ♪
♪ 只要我们在一起时 ♪
♪ Then the season’s bright ♪
♪ 节日将会变得明亮 ♪
♪ ‘Cause when we’re together ♪
♪ 因为当我们在一起时 ♪
♪ I could stay forever ♪
♪ 我们可以永远一起 ♪
♪ And when we’re together ♪
♪ 只要我们在一起时 ♪
♪ It’s my favorite ♪
♪ 那就是我一年中 ♪
♪ Time of year ♪
♪ 最爱的时刻 ♪
Well, I think Arendelle has a new tradition.
好吧 我想阿伦黛尔有了一个新传统
Thank you, Olaf.
谢谢你 雪宝
The fruitcake!
水果蛋糕
It’s a Christmas miracle!
这简直是个圣诞奇迹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!