the administration never comments on
情报机构人员的事情发表评论
anything involving any people involved in intelligence.
-是 你当然不会了 -搞什么鬼
– No, of course, you don’t. – What the fuck?
如果你是驻联♥合♥国♥
if you’re a Cameroonian diplomat
喀麦隆外交官或者是法国外交官
or a French diplomat at the United Nations
那么你应该对美国会窃听你
then you’re gonna have to operate on the assumption
这种假设行为采取行动
that the United States is bugging you.
不 由于政策的规定
No, it’s a blanket matter of policy
我们无法对此类问题作出回应
that we do not answer questions of that nature…
我无法明确跟你表明这件事情的真假
…I’m not indicating to you whether it’s true or not true.
你吃了吗
Have you eaten?
行政机构会受到政策的约束
…of policy that predates this administration.
我买♥♥了汤 扁豆沙拉
I brought soup. A bean salad.
我要承认是我泄露的
I’m gonna say it was me.
美国人拒绝承认那份简报是真实的
The Americans are refusing to admit that the memo was real.
-我必须说出真♥相♥ -不要
– I have to tell the truth. – No.
如果我不说
If I don’t,
他们就会用这是伪造的说辞来了事
then they’ll get away with saying it was a fake.
亲爱的 你已经尽你所能了
Janum, you did what you could.
现在别再管了 求你了
Now leave it alone, please!
那我应该要怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我要一辈子都活在谎言里吗
Am I supposed to keep lying forever?
如果你什么都不说 他们什么也证明不了
If you say nothing, they can never prove anything.
他们问了办公室里的每一个人
They are questioning everyone at work.
审问我的朋友们
They’re interrogating my friends.
唆使我们互相检举
They’re asking people to name names.
-那很快就会过去 -然后呢
– That will be over soon. – And then what?
上百人的档案里会留下污点
There will be a question mark
仅仅因为我一个人
in hundreds of people’s files because of me.
他们会把你关进监狱的
They will put you in jail!
我必须证明那是真的
I have to prove it was real.
办公室里的每个人都知道
Everyone at work knows that
国安局要我们做的事是违法的
what the NSA asked us to do was illegal.
-没有人在乎 -我在乎
– Nobody cares! – Well, I care!
如果我不说是我泄露的 那我们就会
If I don’t say it was me, then we’ll go to war
陷入基于诈骗和谎言而发动的战争
based on blackmail and lies.
我不能背负着谎言活着 绝对不能
And I can’t live with that. I won’t.
亲爱的 拜托听我说
Janum, please listen to me.
我在咖啡馆上班
I work at a cafe.
我在那儿上班是因为我需要有一份工作
I took the job because I needed a job.
但它就仅仅是一份工作
But it’s just a job.
你也是一样啊 还记得吗
You did the same thing, remember?
当时你看到广♥告♥的时候 还说过
When you saw the advert, you said you didn’t even know
你根本不知道那是干什么的
what the job really was.
那仅仅只是一份工作而已
It’s just a job.
你还可以去找别的工作
And you can get another job.
你只需要在事态平息之前
You just need to keep your head down for a few more weeks
保持低调几个星期
until things calm down.
然后就可以辞职 换个新工作
Then you resign, you can get another job.
你感觉好多了吗
好多了
就是胃痉挛
你在减肥吗
On a diet?
-什么 -怎么没带肉桂面包
– What? – No cinnamon bun?
现在是谁在里面
Who’s in there now?
努里 已经第二次了
Nuri. Second time.
他昨天还被带去做了测谎测试
Had him take a lie detector test yesterday.
米容
Mi-yung!
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我泄露的
It was me.
凯瑟琳
Oh, Katharine.
你可以出去了
Leave us, please.
手提包
Handbag.
戒指
Rings.
项链
Necklace.
手表 皮带
Watch. Belt.
我没有皮带
I don’t have a belt.
把她带去7号♥牢房♥
Take her through cell 7.
我找到了
I’ve found the
护照还有几本外语书
passports and a couple of foreign books.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我妻子在哪里
Where’s my wife?
我要见她 她在哪儿
I want to see her. Where is she?
他们关不了我多久的
They can’t keep me long.
他们还没对我提出起诉
They haven’t charged me yet.
请勿肢体接触
No contact, please.
-他们把你关在哪里 -楼下
– Where are they holding you? – Downstairs.
我没事 我向你保证我没事
I’m okay. I promise I’m okay.
我带了这个
I brought this.
今晚会转凉
It will get cold tonight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
熄灯
Lights out.
-凯瑟琳·冈恩 -是我
– Katharine Gun? – Yes.
我们是伦敦警♥察♥厅的 你有律师吗
We’re from Scotland Yard. Do you have a lawyer?
没有
No.
现在有一名待命的责任律师
There’s a duty solicitor on call.
她会接手你的案子
She’ll sit in with you.
你的主管对你的人品有着很高的评价
Your supervisor speaks highly of your integrity.
她说这次事件是你愚蠢的初犯
She says this breach was a foolish one-off.
是这样吗
Was it?
你是想问我有没有泄露其他信息吗 我没有
Do you mean if I leaked anything else? No.
-你有这个打算吗 -没有
– Do you intend to? – No.
我一直以能在政♥府♥通讯总部工作为荣
I’ve always been very proud to work at GCHQ.
直到现在也是吗
Until now.
是的 直到现在也是
Yes. Until now.
你的工作内容主要是什么
What were you employed to do?
这个我无法准确表述
Well, I can’t be specific.
那就大致说一下
Be general then.
我主要是翻译通讯情报
I translated signals intelligence
并且上报一切
and I reported anything
我觉得我的客户会需要的情报
I thought might be of interest to my clients.
-你的客户 -外♥交♥部♥
– Your clients? – The Foreign Office.
国防部
The Ministry of Defense.
所以 你是为英国政♥府♥工作的
So, you work for the British Government.
-不 不算是 -不是吗
– No. Not really. – No?
政♥府♥会更替
Governments change.
我只为英国人♥民♥工作
I work for the British people.
我收集情报
I gather intelligence
是为了政♥府♥能更好地保护英国人♥民♥
so that the government can protect the British people.
我收集情报并不是为了让政♥府♥
I do not gather intelligence so that the government can lie
向英国人♥民♥撒谎
to the British people.
恕我直言 冈恩女士
With respect, Mrs. Gun,
你是名间谍
you’re a spy.
是
Yes.
你从人们的
You gather information
手♥机♥和电脑里收集情报
from people’s phones and computers
然后再把那些情报交给你的客户
and you feed that to your clients.
-是的 -你窃听人们的私人通话
– Yes. – You eavesdrop on private conversations.
现在却因为要对安♥理♥会♥成员
And now you’re upset at being asked to do that
做这些而愤慨吗
to members of the Security Council?
探长
Detective…
我并不反对被要求去收集情报
I don’t object to being asked to collect information
来阻止一场恐怖袭击的发生
that could help prevent a terror attack.
但我反对被要求收集情报就是为了
What I object to is being asked to gather intelligence
改变联♥合♥国♥的投票结果
to help fix a vote at the UN
并且欺骗全世界陷入战争
and deceive the world into going to war.
-是谁指使你这么做的 -没人指使
– Who put you up to this? – No one.
但你把那份简报给了别人
But you gave the memo to someone.
你给了谁 某个记者吗
Who did you give it to? A journalist?
某个参加了反战运动的人
Someone in the anti-war movement?
还是你的丈夫
Your husband?
你不需要回答这个问题
You don’t have to answer that.