It’s fake.
我们发布了一份
We’ve printed a fake fucking memo
伊冯·瑞德利交给我们的假简报
from Yvonne fucking Ridley!
你是个该死的蠢货 你看到了吗
Oh, you fucking idiot. There. You see it?
因为美国人的习惯是那样
Because the Americans did.
赞同 F-A-V-O-U-R
Favourable. F-A-V-O-U-R.
有个英国佬伪造了美国国安局简报
Some English cunt has tried to fake an American NSA memo
然后你这个蠢货居然上当了
and you fucking schmucks fell for it.
等等 马丁 原版呢
Wait. Martin, where’s the original?
原版文件在哪里
Where’s the original document?
天啊
jesus.
-美国的拼写方式 -啥
– American spelling. – what?
原版是美国的拼写方式
The original has American spelling.
然后我是这样备份的 看
And this is what I filed, see?
赞同 O-R
Favorable. O-R.
和原版一样 不是o-u-r
Just like the original. Not o-u-r.
认可打的是Z 而不是S
And recognize with a Z, not an S.
谁把我写的改了呢
Who changed what I wrote?

Who…
谁他妈改了我写的
Who changed what I fucking wrote?
说 是谁干的
Come on, speak up! Who did this?
妮可 你都干了些什么
Nicole, what did you do?

I, um…
我过了一遍拼写检查
I ran it through spell check.
拼写检查吗 天啊
Spell check? Jesus.
我经常会做拼写检查 对不起
That’s what I always do. I’m so sorry.
妮可 不准哭
Do not cry, Nicole.
你♥他♥妈♥不准哭
Do not fucking cry.
行吧 我们知道不是假的
Okay, well, we know that it’s not fake.
我们可以上网解释发生了什么
We go online, we explain what
我们可以通知所有的网络公♥司♥
happened, we call all of the networks.
够了 马丁
Stop it, Martin.
去你的吧 罗杰 这只是无心之失
Fuck, Rog, it was an honest mistake.
别太天真了
Don’t be so naive.
你是个美国编辑 你现在又打算怎么说
You’re an American editor. What story do you put out now?
说《观察家报》发布了一份假的简报
That The Observer is doubling down on a fake memo?
还是说这家报纸的职员
Or that the staff of this newspaper
蠢到无可救药
are really so colossally stupid!
没关系的 你想来杯茶吗
It’s all right. Would you like a cup of tea?
这栋楼里有人背叛了
Someone in this building
他们的政♥府♥和国家
has betrayed their government and their country.
虽然我确信不会是这个部门里的人
Now I’m sure it wasn’t anyone in this division,
但是从今天开始
but starting today,
内部安♥全♥局♥将会和你们每个人
Internal Security will be conducting interviews
进行私下谈话
with each and every one of you.
如果你们知道些什么或者怀疑某个人
If you know anything or suspect anyone,
就应该义不容辞地说出来
it is your sworn duty to speak up.
如果你们没有这么做或者被发现
If you do not and you are found to have
隐瞒了任何种类的信息
withheld information of any kind,
你们将会被起诉为违反
you will be charged with a breach
《官方机密法》
of the Official Secrets Act.
你真该看看那个混♥蛋♥手上掌握的资料
You should see the file that tosser’s got on me.
-他问你什么了 -凯瑟琳
– What did he ask you? – Katharine!
进来吧 凯瑟琳
Come in, Katharine.
-凯瑟琳·冈恩 -是我
– Katharine Gun? – Yes?
我是来自内部安♥全♥局♥的约翰 请坐
I’m John from Internal Security. Please.
普通话译员
Mandarin translator.
在政♥府♥通讯总部呆了两年
GCHQ for two years.
-是的 -在那之前呢
– Yes. – And before that?
我给日本学生上英语课
I taught English to Japanese students.
-在广岛对吗 -是的
– Hiroshima, right? – Yes.
有意思
Interesting.
你去看过纪念碑吗
Did you visit the memorial?
和平纪念碑
The peace memorial?
为纪念被原♥子♥弹♥所杀害的人们而建的
To the people killed by the atomic bomb?
是的 事实上我去过
Yes, actually, I did.
就是
It’s, uh…
就是个值得一去的地方
It’s something you really have to see.
很感人
It’s very moving.
迫使人们想到战争的苦果
Compels one to think about the consequences of war,
不是吗
doesn’t it?
我想是的
Yes, I suppose it does.
你是反战主义者吗 凯瑟琳
Are you anti-war, Katharine?
不是
No.
我认为有时候战争是有必要的
Uh, I think sometimes war is necessary.
你小时候是住在台♥湾♥吗
I see you lived in Taiwan as a child?
-对 -你在那儿住了多久
– Yes. – How long did you live there?
我三岁的时候我们家搬去的
We moved over when I was three.
后来我回来参加大学入学考试
I came back to do my A-levels.
所以你大部分童年时光是在台♥湾♥度过的吗
So for most of your childhood then?
是的
Yes.
你受过宗教教育吗
You had a religious upbringing?
不 没有专门接受过
No, not particularly.
但是你被送去就读
But were you sent away
了一所台♥湾♥的基♥督♥教教会学校 是吗
to a Christian missionary school in Taiwan?
是的
Yes.
那个学校是不是教会了你
Gave you a clear sense of right and wrong, did it,
分辨是非对错的观念
being in a mission school?
我认为是我父母教会我的
I think my parents gave me that.
是你泄露了科扎的邮件吗
Did you leak the Koza e-mail?
-不是 -不是吗
– No. – No?
不是我
No.
-但是你看过了 -是的
– But you read it? – Yes.
邮件发给我了 我就看了
I mean, it was sent to me, so I read it.
你看完后的第一反应是什么
What were your immediate thoughts after you read it?
没想什么 好像跟我没什么关系
Nothing much. It didn’t really bother me.
-是这样吗 -是的
– It didn’t? – No.
你觉得可能是谁泄露的
Who do you think might have leaked it?
-我不知道 -是吗
– I have no idea. – No?
-是的 -真的不知道吗
– No. – No?
不知道
No.
谢谢你 冈恩女士
Thank you, Mrs. Gun.
先到这里吧
That’s all for now.
吃一点吧
Eat a little.
拜托了
Please.
他们把每个人都带进去了 一个接着一个
They’re bringing everyone in. One by one.
你没说什么吧
You haven’t said anything?
那就好 就先吃一点吧
Okay. Just eat a little.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be all right.
吃吧
Eat.
菲奥娜 我是凯瑟琳
Hi, Fiona, it’s Katharine.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry
我今天可能来不了了
but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to come in today.
我感觉我好像得了胃病
Yeah, I think I’ve caught a tummy bug.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
她怎么说
What’d she say?
她说我是应该休息一下
She said I should get some rest.
那就好
Good.
-她人很好 -那挺好的
– She was nice. – That’s good.
试着睡会儿吧
Try and sleep.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I have to go.
请问你一个来自于伦敦《观察家报》的问题
…ask you about a report in The Observer newspaper in London,
有一份据说是国家局工作人员发布的简报
a memo reported to be from a man who actually works at the NSA
阿里·弗莱舍
白宫新闻秘书
据他描述的是 加强对
in which he describes a “surge in surveillance
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥成员的监控
“of UN Security Council members.”
对此你作何回应
What’s your response?
泰瑞 作为一项长♥期♥存在的政策规定
Terry, as a matter of long-standing policy
行政机构从不对任何涉及

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!