那就应该是一百万人
So it will be a million then?
哪都是 每个国家都有
Well, it’s everywhere. Every country.
人类历史上规模最大的游♥行♥示♥威♥
Biggest demonstration in human history.
罗杰 这个故事我毙了七次
Roger, I filed this story seven times.
我也告诉了你七次 我不会发的
And seven times I have told you I’m not going to print it.
艾德 这家报社是主战的
Ed, this paper supports the war.
我们的线人们支持战争 卡莫尔
Our sources support the war, Kamal.
我只是要求给我均等的时间
All I’m asking is that mine be given equal time.
-那好吧 -谢谢
– Fair enough. – Thank you.
你的线人们怎么说 艾德
Well, what do they say, Ed?
自从93年萨♥达♥姆♥企图刺杀老布♥什♥后
That intelligence is being manipulated
他们就一直在操纵情报
to support an invasion that Bush Junior’s been pushing for
以支持小布♥什♥强势主张的入侵战争
ever since Saddam tried to kill his daddy in ’93.
得了吧 你的线人已经退休了
Oh, come on, your source is retired.
我的线人是前CIA特工
My source is ex-CIA!
他每天都在接触探员
He talks to agents every day
而且他跟我录谈话记录
and he’s talking to me on the record!
实名线人 老天爷
Named source! Christ!
如果你想支持一个国家参战
If you’re gonna encourage a country to go to war,
你到不如自己跑前线做点事去
perhaps you should spend some time on the front lines yourself!
-你这话就不着调了 艾德 -是吗
– That is a cheap shot, Ed. – Is it?
我们是媒体 看在老天的份上
We’re the press, for God’s sake,
不是托尼·布莱尔的公♥关♥公♥司♥
not a fucking PR agency for Tony Blair.
-别太过分 -好了
– That’s enough! – All right!
你 回美国去
You, go back to the States.
你最好从还没退休的线人那
I want you to find me something from a source
挖出点东西
who hasn’t already retired
那我也许能重新考虑下
and then maybe I’ll rethink it.
你做的很好了 我们只是需要更多信息
You’re doing a great job of it. We just need some more.
知道了 皮特 谢你♥妈♥的♥全家
Yes, Peter. Fuck you very much.
还有 写报道别啰嗦
And fewer words!
我让你写五百字 你就别发给我三千
If I ask for 500, don’t send me 3,000!
你们就该远离那些腌臜事情
This paper needs to take its finger out of its arse
别再把托尼·布莱尔的新闻稿
and stop taking Tony Blair’s press releases
他妈当回事了
at face fucking value!
-就是就是 -完全你♥妈♥的♥当然了
– Hear, hear. – Abso-fucking-lutely.
-老天 -你可真♥他♥妈♥太对了
– Christ! – You’re too bloody right.
布莱迪 我那篇关于
Brighty, where’s my piece
萨♥达♥姆♥对比米洛舍维奇的报道呢
comparing Saddam to Milosevic?
篇幅要四百字
I need 400 words.
那不是400字的话题类型 罗杰
Yeah. It’s not really a 400-word topic, Rog.
我说是就是
Yeah, it is.
我们有权干预巴尔干半岛事件
We have a right to intervene in the Balkans.
伊♥拉♥克♥也一样
We should do the same in Iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥要复杂一点
Iraq’s a little more complicated.
-有逊尼派和什叶派 -去他的桑尼和雪儿
– You’ve got Suni and Shia… – Oh, fuck Sonny and Cher!
“桑尼和雪儿” 合唱组合
什么玩意 “我在你身边 宝贝”
What is this? “I got you babe?”
你就写个四百字 一般读者都懂
Just give me 400 words the average reader will understand.
米洛舍维奇烂人一个 萨♥达♥姆♥也不是好鸟
Milosevic bad. Saddam bad.
写就完事了 别想太多
Just write a fucking story. Stop overthinking it.
行吧
All right.
挺有帮助的
That was helpful.
该怎么写就怎么写吧 马丁
Just write the piece as you see it, Martin,
如果有需要我们会自己修改的 好吗
and we’ll cut it down later if we need to, all right?
好的 谢谢你 皮特
Okay. Thank you, Peter.
桑尼和雪儿
Sonny and Cher.
马丁·布莱特
Martin Bright.
我有东西给你看
I’ve got something you need to see.
很重要 马丁 真的
It’s big, Martin, really big.
伊冯
Yvonne?
伊冯
Yvonne?
伊冯·雷德利
记者 反战主义者
马丁 很高兴见到你
Martin. So good to see you.
在地下停车场吗
In an underground car park?
有点深喉的感觉 是不是
It’s a little Deep Throat, don’t you think?
深喉 水门事件重要线人的代号♥
-这下面没信♥号♥♥ -也对
– There’s no signal down here. – Right.
等你看完这个
Wait till you see this.
-谁给你的 -无可奉告
– Who gave you this? – Can’t say.
没信息看出来是谁写的
There’s no info saying who sent it.
可能是任何一个人
This could have been written by anyone.
-他写的 -好的
– That’s who wrote it. – Well.
弗兰克·科扎
Frank Koza.
-弗兰克·科扎是谁 -国安局的人
– Who the fuck is Frank Koza? – NSA.
这我知道 因为国安局三个大字
And this I know because the letters NSA
就用了一根漏墨圆珠笔写在后面呢
have been written on the back with a leaky ballpoint.
我的线人说 信头没有打出来
My source says the header wasn’t printed
是为了保护在政♥府♥通讯总部的收信人
to protect the recipients at GCHQ.
你什么时候拿到的
When did you get it?
-两周前 -两周
– Two weeks ago. – Two weeks?
我先给了《镜报》 抱歉
I gave it to The Mirror first. Sorry.
上帝啊 他们为什么不用
Jesus. Why didn’t they run it?
-他们觉得是假的 -可不是呢
– They thought it was fake. – No shit.
-你的线人是国安局的吗 -不是
– Is your source NSA? – No.
是收信人的朋友
A friend of the recipient.
-很可靠的朋友 -朋友的朋友吗
– A good friend. – A friend of a friend?
一个值得信赖的朋友的好朋友
A good friend of a trusted friend.
我确定是真的
I’m sure it’s real.
那你怎么不自己写
Then why don’t you write the story?
得了吧 马丁
Oh, come on, Martin.
我是反战者 你代表着《观察家报》
I’m anti-war. You’re with The Observer.
看看吧
Just check it out.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局
新♥闻♥办♥
新♥闻♥办♥总机
国安局新♥闻♥办♥ 有什么可以为您效劳吗
NSA Press Office. How may I assist you?
可以 你好
Yes, hi, hello there.
我是伦敦《观察家报》的马丁·布莱特
This is Martin Bright from The Observer in London.
我想跟弗兰克·科扎先生约个会谈
Um, I’d like to arrange an interview with Mr. Frank Koza.
我能和他通话吗
May I speak to his office, please?
抱歉 布莱特先生 对吗
I’m sorry, Mr. Bright?
马丁·布莱特 没错
Martin Bright, yes.
对 您想找谁
Yes. Who did you wanna get?
弗兰克·科扎 “地区办公室主任”
Frank Koza, “Chief of Staff, Regional Targets.”
布莱特先生 恐怕我们无法确认
Mr. Bright, I’m afraid we can’t confirm
在这里员工们的名字
the names of people who work here.
你能告诉我更多
Could you give me a little more detail
关于你正在报道的这个故事的细节吗
about the story you’re working on?
不太行 我觉得我必须
Uh, well, no. That’s something I need to talk to Mr. Koza
直接跟科扎先生谈
about directly, I’m afraid.
那恐怕我没什么能帮你的
Well, then I’m afraid I’m not sure I can help you.
如果你有更多信息
When you have a little more detail
请随时回电
please feel free to call back.
好吧
Yeah, well…
还在吗
Hello?
-你给国安局新♥闻♥办♥打电♥话♥了 -对
– You rang the NSA Press Office? – Yeah.
他们有一个新♥闻♥办♥公室
They have a press office.
我觉得从那开始查挺好的
I thought that was a good place to start.
但你什么都没说
But you didn’t tell them anything?
没有 皮特 我只想找到弗兰克·科扎
No, Peter. I just asked for Frank Koza.
但如果这件事是真的 光凭你拿着那封信
Because if this is real, you could go to jail
你就会被判刑
just for having it in your possession.
我不会放过它的 这个故事太棒了
I’m not letting this go. It’s too good a story.
我同意 但如果你错了
I agree, but if you get it wrong
你会被牵连 连报社也会被牵连
it will sink you, it will sink the paper.
我想找个可靠的情报学专家
I’d like to get a credible intelligence expert
帮忙看看这封信的用语
to offer a view on the language.
-是吗 -我觉得你可以通过
– Yeah. – And I thought you could run it by
你在军情六处的联♥系♥人打听一下
your MI6 contact?
我没有在军情六处的联♥系♥人
I don’t have a MI6 contact.
我的错 我说你那位网球俱乐部的朋友
Sorry. I meant your tennis club friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!