It’s just our guys detonating some conventional ordnance.
-他们不想让 -天啊
– They don’t wanna have… – Jesus.
孩子们在废墟中发现未爆♥炸♥的废物
…kids finding unexploded shit in the rubble.
好的 回头再聊 保重
All right, talk soon. Take care.
好的 兄弟 再见
Yeah, all right, mate. Bye.
-2月11日 -什么
– February 11. – What?
戈德史密斯在华盛顿会见了
Goldsmith’s in DC meeting with the attorneys
布♥什♥ 鲍威尔 拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥和赖斯的律师
for Bush, Powell, Rumsfeld and Rice.
-好的 等等 -但这不是大新闻
– Okay, hold on… – But that’s not the big story.
真正的大新闻是 OSP
The really big story is the OSP.
特别计划办公室
The Office of Special Plans.
原来当布♥什♥得不到他想要的情报时
Turns out when Bush wasn’t getting the intelligence he wanted,
拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥绕过了中♥央♥情报局
Rumsfeld bypassed the CIA
建立了他自己的情报机构
and set up his own intelligence unit.
他们给布♥什♥和鲍威尔提供未经审核的情报
They fed raw unvetted intelligence
骗我们卷入了这场战争
to Bush and Powell who lied us into a war!
好的 艾德 谢谢你提供的消息
Yeah. Okay, Ed. I appreciate that.
但是首先 让我们试着去帮助
But let’s, first, try and help
那个年轻女人免受牢狱之灾
a young woman stay out of prison.
你说戈德史密斯2月11号♥去见了布♥什♥的律师
You said Goldsmith met Bush’s lawyers on February 11.
那些律师都有谁
Who were those lawyers?
约翰·阿什克罗夫特 阿尔贝托·冈萨雷斯
“John Ashcroft, Alberto Gonzales,
威廉·塔夫脱 吉姆·海恩斯和约翰·贝林格
William Taft, Jim Haynes, John Bellinger.”
他们是布♥什♥ 鲍威尔 拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥和赖斯的律师
The attorneys for Bush, Powell, Rumsfeld and Rice.
他们真的是把事情闹大了
They really turned up the heat.
我都有点可怜戈德史密斯了
You know, I almost feel sorry for Goldsmith.
没必要 他的国家最需要他的时候他在哪
Don’t. He fucking caved when his country needed him most.
-这句话当标题不错 -是很不错
– That’s a great headline, mate. – It bloody is.
-好了 -印出来
– All right. – Print it.
-好的 拜拜 -署咱们俩个人的名
– Yeah. Bye. – We’ll share the byline.

Bye.
疯子
Nutter.
戈德史密斯在去华盛顿之前
Goldsmith was under tremendous pressure.
身上背负着很大的压力
before he went to Washington.
我们的军队拒绝在没有
Our military were refusing to invade
明确的法律意见之前出兵
without a clear legal opinion from him
如果没有他背书合法性
that what they were doing was legal
他们可能会被指控犯下战争罪
in case of a war crimes trial.
谢谢你 马丁 很有帮助
Thank you, Martin, very helpful.
不是 等会 等会
Well, no, hang on, hang on, hang on.
你认为你们的辩护理由充分吗
Do you think you have a defense?
-我们正在为此努力 -好吧
– We’re working on it. – Okay.
准备好了告诉我一声
Let me know when you do.
开庭的时候你就能听到了
You’ll hear it in court.
-别这样 本 -再见
– Come on, Ben. – Bye.
-他还挺坚持 -是啊
– He’s persistent. – He is.
但是这是你的事
But it’s your story
不需要媒体掺和
and you don’t need a media trial.
我们应该要求
We should request
全面披露戈德史密斯在入侵伊♥拉♥克♥前的
full disclosure of all legal advice given by Goldsmith
这一年间提出的所有法律建议
in the year leading up to the invasion.
他绝对不会照做的
He’ll almost certainly refuse to comply.
那我们就传唤威尔姆斯赫斯特
Then we’ll subpoena Wilmshurst.
不 我们就传唤戈德史密斯本人
Hell, we’ll subpoena Goldsmith himself.
还有布莱尔
And Blair too.
本 如果我们不能证明戈德史密斯改变主意
Ben, if we can’t prove that Goldsmith changed his advice,
我们就不能申辩
we can’t argue
凯瑟琳是在试图阻止一场非法战争
that Katharine tried to stop an illegal war.
然后会怎样呢
What then?
-我会被判有罪 -几乎可以这么肯定
– Then I’ll be found guilty. – Almost certainly, yes.
所以 你愿意冒这个险
So, do you want to risk it all
来要求公开政♥府♥文件
and ask for disclosure of the government’s documents,
还是选择认罪
or would you rather plead guilty
希望能够减轻罪行
and hope for a reduced sentence?
我觉得
I think…
我们被骗入了一场非法战争
…we were lied into an illegal war.
我们要求公开文件吧
Let’s ask for the documents.
好吧
All right.
2004年2月25日
你准备好了吗
You ready?
记住 现在不能发表任何言论
No statements now, remember.
穿过这几道门就可以了
Let’s just get through those doors.
-凯瑟琳 你还好吗 -嗯
– Katharine, you okay? – yeah.
本在法庭等你了
Ben’s already in the courtroom
但他想让你见见马丁·布莱特
but he wanted you to meet Martin Bright.
他在报导这次审判
He’s covering the trial.
凯瑟琳 真荣幸
Katharine, it’s an honor.
我会在记者席 希望没关系吧
I’ll be in the press gallery. I hope that’s all right?
当然 你
Yeah, yeah. You…
你冒了很大的风险
You took a real risk.
不 是你在冒险
No, you took the risk.
我认为你的所作所为非同寻常
I think what you did was extraordinary.
你所揭露的东西更是意义重大
I think what you expose is extraordinary.
所有的机构都辜负了我们
All our institutions failed us.
政♥府♥部门 情报部门
The government, the intelligence services,
还有媒体 他们让我们失望至极
the press, they failed us categorically.
甚至我自己的报社在这之前都在支持开战
Even my own paper supported the war before that memo.
谢谢你能出现在这
Well, thank you for being here.
不 应该谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
你做了一件非常重要的事 至关重要
It’s important what you did. It matters.
-我们该进去了 马丁 -好的
– We should go in, Martin. – Yes.
抱歉 詹姆斯 加油
Sorry, James. Yes. Be strong.
凯瑟琳 你要往那边走
Katharine, you’re going that way.
可以等我一下吗
Can I just have a moment?
-当然 -谢谢
– Of course. – Thanks.
你得把那个留下 女士
You should leave that behind, ma’am.
好的 抱歉 能稍微等一会吗
Yeah, sorry, can I just have a second? Just…
亲爱的
Janum?
我要进去了
Hi. I’m about to go in.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我会尽快给你打电♥话♥的
I’m gonna try and call as soon as I can.
真希望我能陪着你
I wish I was there with you.
我知道
I know.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
没什么需要抱歉的
You have nothing to be sorry for.
我为你骄傲 特别骄傲
I’m so proud of you. So proud of you.

Bye.

Bye.
女生
Miss?
抱歉
Sorry.
我帮你拿包
I can take your bag.
-我们在里面见 好吗 -好
– We’ll see you in there, okay? – Yeah.
你的围巾和大衣
Your scarf and jacket, please.
好的 举起双手
Okay, and then if you’ll raise your arms.
好的
Okay.
她在这
She’s here.
好的
Right. Okay.
法官在等了
Judge is ready.
上去吧
Up you go.
你是凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩吗
Are you Katharine Teresa Gun?
是的
Yes.
抱歉 能请你大声点吗
I’m sorry. Can you speak up, please?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
凯瑟琳·特蕾莎·冈恩
Katharine Teresa Gun,
你被起诉违反
you are charged with an offense
1989年《官方机密法》
contrary to Section 1, Subsection 1
第一条第一款
of the Official Secrets Act of 1989.
在2003年1月30日到3月2日期间
In that between January 30 and March 2 of 2003
你知情并有意
you did knowingly and intentionally
泄露国♥家♥机♥密♥情报信息
disclose top secret intelligence information

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!