李维!
Livvie!
我应该去做的
I’m going to hell for this.
–哇喔!
–Whoa!
哦,我知道些你不懂的事情
Oi, I know something you don’t know.
快点,杰克.你得帮我啊
Come on, Jack. You’ve gotta help me out.
我知道些你不懂的事情
? I know something that you don’t know. ?
你太漂亮了!
You’re so pretty!
– 喔.把腿放进去
– Wow. Just…get your legs in.
好孩子
Good boy.
–下来! 下来!
–Get off me! Get off me!
啊!啊!别抓耳朵!别抓耳朵!
Ah! Ahh! Not the ears! Not the ears!
呀! 哦!
‘Hyah! “Oh!
不! 快走,奥迪!
“No! “Go, Oddy!
停下!别动!停下!
Stop! Stay! Cease! Desist!
赶快,奥迪!
Hurry, Oddy!
– 这边
– This way.
– 奥迪! 跳上来!
– Oddball! – Jump in!
-奥迪! – 我们要跟着它
– Oddball! -We’ll have to chase after him.
-安全带! -快!快!
– Seatbelt! – Hurry! Hurry!
奥迪是条好狗!
Oddball is such a good dog!
它让我们在一起,你和我
He brought us together like this, you and me.
–不.不.不!
–No.No,no!
– 哦,糟糕.- 哦,漂亮的灯光!
– Oh, dammit. – Oh, pretty lights!
摇摆,摇摆,摇摆.我得摇摆…
Boogie, boogie, boogie. I’ve got to boogie…
-杰克
-Jack.
我们真的…杰克,杰克,杰克.嘘,嘘
You’ve gotta be really… Jack. Jack, Jack. Shh, shh.
– 哦,你…你,嘘 – 不,不,你
– Oh, you…you shush. -No, no, you.
– 你已经…不! -你,嘘,嘘
– You’ve gotta be… No! -You shush, man. You shush.
哦,哎呀,格斯中士
Oh, gosh, it’s Sergeant Gosch.
你能把脚放下来吗?
Can you keep your foot down off…?
– 停下,停下
– Stop. Stop it.
好啊
Alright.
– 嘿 – 晚上好,艾米丽
– Hi. -Evening, Emily.
嘿,伙计
Hey, fellas.
我觉得你超速了
I had you on the naughty side of the speed limit.
我觉得你应该下车
I think you should step out of the truck.
– 我觉得我应该
– I think I probably should.
– 看! – 在哪?我看见他了
– Look! -Where? I see him.
我们应该过去. 涨潮了
We’ve gotta get out there. Tide’s coming in.
我们等下去也不能退潮啊
It’s not going to get any lower if we wait.
– 怎么办?
– What’s going on?
– 哦,杰克!你没事吧? – 是的.从来没这么好过
– Oh, Jack! Are you alright? -Yeah. Never better, man.
– 他怎么了? – 她给我射了一枪麻醉剂
– What’s up with him? -She shot me with a tranq gun.
– 你给他打了一枪麻醉剂? – 我不想的
– You shot him with a tranq gun? – I didn’t mean to.
– 哦,那会伤害他的.- 伙计们,看
– Oh, that’ll make it hurt less. -Guys, look.
– 不,这是个意外,爸爸.- 鸡蛋掉地上也是个事故
– No, it was an accident, Dad. -Dropping an egg is an accident.
– 这太极端了 – 伙计们,看!看!
– This is extreme. – Guys, look! Look!
– 李维!李维! – 停在那里!
– Livvie! Livvie! – Stop where you are!
– 等着我们,李维! – 别再走了!
– Wait for us, Livvie! – Don’t go any deeper!
哦!
Ooh!
-停下!停下,奥利维亚! – 别动!
– Stop! Stop, Olivia! – Just stay there!
从车顶上下来!
Get down from the roof of the vehicle!
你从车顶上下来!
You get down from the roof of the vehicle!
– 快下来! – 你快下来!
– Get down from there! -You get down from there!
我是…大家都疯了吗?
I am… Has everyone lost their mind?
哦,有人要杀害企鹅
Oi, someone’s trying to kill penguins.
把灯打开,让他们在一起,杰克!
Get the light on them, and get it together, Jack!
李维,别动!
Livvie, just stay there!
等等我们,奥利维亚!
Please wait for us, Olivia!
我这里有个男的站住车顶上
And I have a gentleman on the roof of his vehicle
影响很坏
under the influence.
– 下面不错啊,格斯中士. -呼叫支援
– Nice bottom, Sergeant Gosch. -Requesting backup.
赶快!
Hurry up!
– 布兰得利,停下! – 奥迪,离开那!
– Bradley, stop! – Oddy, get out of there!
– 奥迪!
– Oddy!
– 退后! – 佐伊?
– Stay back! -Zoe?
–走开!
–Stay away!
我已经拿到了宝贵的企鹅蛋了
I’ve got your precious penguin egg.
幸运数字10,对吗?
Lucky number 10. Am I right?
等等,佐伊,别激动
Wait, Zoe, just…take it easy.
没必要这样干啊
Now, there’s no need for this to go any further.
哦,休想,我当初到这里
Oh, give it a rest, it’s your fault I’m here
都是你的错,不是吗? – 什么?
-in the first place, OK? -What?
讨厌的企鹅,它们完蛋了,不是吗?
These annoying penguins, they were finished, alright?
– 是时候…哇喔!
– It was time to… – Whoa!
…打开香槟,看着鲸鱼
…pop some champagne and watch some whales.
– 哇喔,哇喔,哇喔! – 哇喔! 佐伊!
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Whoa! Zoe!
李维!李维,等等,李维,不!
Livvie! Livvie, wait. Livvie, no!
你还不知道吧,艾米丽?
You still don’t get it, do you, Emily?
你认识我才多久?
Typical. How long have you known me?
你都不知道,里奇是我的男朋友吧?
And you have no idea that Rich is my boyfriend?
– 里奇,鲸鱼守护者? – 那又怎么了?
– Rich, the whale watcher? -And what’s wrong with that?
很不寻常的一对啊…
Well, it’s just an unusual…pairing.
佐伊,求你了…
Zoe, please, just…
…把蛋放下
…put the egg down.
OK.好吧
OK. Fine.
不!
NO!
– 李维,等等! -佐伊!
– Livvie, wait! – Zoe!
– 李维,回来! – 起来!
– Livvie, come back! – Get off me!
啊!哦!
Argh! Oh!
– 抓住她!
– Hold her down!
– 不! – 哦!
– NO! – Oh!
– 不! 不! – 艾米丽,不!
– NO! NO! – Emily, no!
很幸运找回来了
Good luck getting that back.
– 停下
-Stop!
– 哦!
-Ouch!
好吧,快点.手背过来
Alright, come on. Arms behind your back.
– 哦,我的胳膊! – 老实点
– Ow, my arm! – Settle down.
那个蛋掉了
That egg is as good as gone.
– 完蛋了! -嘘!嘘!
– It is over! -Shh! Shh!
等等.奥迪去哪了?
Wait a sec. Where’s Oddball?
– 奥迪! – 不,奥迪!小心啊
– Oddy! -No, Oddball! Careful.
– 不! -小心,伙计
– No! – Careful, mate.
– 慢慢来,伙计. – 哇喔!
– Slow and steady, boy. – Whoa!
小心,小心.他没事的,他没事的
Easy, easy. He’s right, he’s right.
小心
Careful.
就快了.小心,稳住
That’s it. Easy, easy. Steady.
– 小心稳住.- 就快了
– Nice and steady. – That’s it.
– 就快了- 小心
– That’s it. – Take it easy.
– 别把它吃了啊,伙计. – 哦!
– Don’t eat it, mate. – Ohh!
好孩子,慢点
Gentle. That’s a boy. Slow and steady.
就快了
That’s it.
好的,很好
Alright. That’s good.
– OK,快点.- 好孩子
– OK, come on. -Good boy.
哇喔,哇喔,哇喔! 小心啊,伙计
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ta… Take it easy, mate.
– 慢点,伙计 – 小心,奥迪
– Slow and steady, mate. – Careful, Oddy.
– 慢点 -好孩子
– Slow and steady. – Good boy.
就快了
That’s it.
好孩子!快点,上来!给它留点地方
Good boy! Come on, up you come! Give him some room.
– 快啊,宝贝- 搞定了,搞定了
– Come on, boy. – That’s it, that’s it.
– 稳住 – 稳住
– Steady. Steady. – Steady.
– 好孩子 -放下吧
– That’s a boy. – Now, drop. Drop it.
– 给李维 – 好孩子
– Give it to Livvie. – Good boy!
– 你做到了,伙计.- 好孩子!
– You did it, mate. – Good boy!
你觉得那个蛋真的能…
Do you really think one egg is going to… –
– 哇! 杰克!
– Ow! Jack!
– 哦 – 杰克?
– Ooh. -Jack?
它们还真起作用,是吧?
These things really do just go off, don’t they?
嘿,小家伙们
Hi, little ones.
– 小家伙 -进去
– Gentle. – There you go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!