是的,是的.我觉得也是有风险的,先生
Yes, yes. I am painfully aware of what is at stake, sir.
哦,不,这不是玩笑.不,先生
Uh, no, this is not a flip-flop. No, sir.
我会尽力把事情办妥
I will do whatever it takes to get this job done.
OK?我会在重新开业的时候宣布的
OK? And we can announce at the re-reopening.
听起来还可以吧?
Does that sound good?
– 哈喽? -嘿
– H-hello? -Hey!
– 嘿 – 聊会天?
– Hey! -Want a chat?
– 我把鞋子穿上了 – 我注意到了
– I’ve got my shoes on. -I noticed.
我不知道该说什么
I didn’t want to say anything.
看起来好极了
They look really good.
是的,谢谢.很不错
Yeah, thanks. They are nice.
我很想念早上和奥迪的会面
I really miss my morning visits with Oddball.
我求妈妈让我和外公多呆一阵子
I asked Mum to let me stay over at Grandads
这样就可以和狗狗在一起了
for a bit so I could see him,
但是早上发生那些事情后,妈妈就不同意了
but after everything that’s happened, she said no.
但是…你是不是这周要带妈妈出去
But…if you were to take her out of town this weekend,
我需要有地方呆啊
I’d have to stay somewhere.
晚饭好了.
Alright, dinner’s ready, guys.
– 哦!喔!
-Oh! Whoa!
– 希望没事
– That’s gonna hurt.
– 抱歉!
-Sorry!
也许下次我们可以叫外卖♥♥,呵?
Maybe next time we’ll get takeaway, huh?
–不管怎样,晚安,宝贝
–Anyway. Goodnight, sweetie.
给我讲个故事吧
Tell me the story.
求你了?
Please?
外婆经常讲的
The way Grandma used to tell it.
恩,这个…
Uh, Well…
一些人叫他们小企鹅
Some people call them little penguins.
但是美丽的且更适合它们
But fairy penguins is the name they prefer.
它们虽小,但行动迅速
And they’re small and quick.
这会儿还在这里,一会儿就不见了
Here one minute, gone the next.
你每次见到它们的时候
And every time you see them,
它们会使用魔力让你微笑
they use their special magic on you to make you smile.
如果你早上起的够早的话
If you get up early enough in the morning,
你会看见它们沿着峭壁排队走
you’ll see them marching down the cliff,
到水里去找小鱼
parading to the water on their way to fish.
即使捕鱼很冒险
But even if their fishing adventures
也许还要走上百里的路
take them hundreds of miles away,
它们始终不会忘记自己的家在哪里
they never forget where home is
因为它们互相依靠
because they depend on each other.
我们很感激你能照顾李维
We really appreciate you looking after Livvie.
– 这对我们意义重大啊 – 哦,不必担心
– It means a lot to us. -Oh, no worries.
你们需要自己的时间
You two need some alone time, I reckon.
– 答应我? – 好的
– Promise? – Yeah.
要听你外公的话,好吗?
Well, listen to your grandad, OK?
– 实际上,爸爸? – 爸爸
– Actually, Dad? – Yeah?
– 要听李维的 – 好的
– Listen to Livvie. -Yeah.
– 爱你 – 爱你,妈妈
– Love you. -Love you, Mum.
– 再见 爱你!
-‘Bye! -Love you!
– 再见,亲爱的 – 再见!
– See you, darl. -‘Bye!
– 玩得愉快啊! – 再见!
– Have a great time! -‘Bye!
我们过去要多久啊?
How long do we have to keep waving for?
需要一点时间,东西都准备了吗?
A little longer. Are you packed?
– 是的.都准备好了 – 酷
– Yep. All set to go. – Cool.
– 可以了吗? – 可以了
– Is that long enough? -That should do it.
晚上好啊,杰克
Evening, Jackie boy.
斯沃皮.你来干什么?
Swampy. What are you doing?
你会发现一些奇特的事情
You’re going to be seeing some strange things down here
需要你注意的
that I need you not to notice.
– 注意什么? 事实上
– Not notice what? -Exactly.
等一下,艾米丽呢?
Hang on, what about Emily?
只剩下15只了,伙计
We’re down to 15 penguins, mate.
这正是我来这里的原因
Well, she is the reason I’m doing what I’m doing.
我来这儿是抓狐狸的,先生
I’m just here to catch foxes, sir.
叮! 回答正确,杰克
Ding! Correct answer, Jackie boy.
回答正确
Correct answer.
上来!
Up!
– 我们走
– Off we go.
下一站,小岛
Next stop, Middle Island.
快点,宝贝
Come on, darl.
别浪费时间
No time to waste.
离确认企鹅数量只有一周时间了
Only a week until the penguin count.
– 奥迪继续前进
– Oddy’s keen to get up.
把手给我,我们上来了
Give us your hand, love. There you go.
好极了
Alright.
你是马雷马狗
You look like a Maremma.
嘿,你听起来是条马雷马狗
Heck, you even sound like a Maremma.
但是我希望你能证明
But I want you to show me that somewhere
在这种狗中,你是
inside that crazy dog routine you’ve got going on
真正的马雷马狗
that you actually are a Maremma.
让我们来拯救企鹅,好吗?
Let’s go save some penguins, eh?
好吧
Right.
实际上,李维,你需要这样做
Actually, Livvie, you should do this.
我觉得他们不会把未成年人关进监狱的
I don’t think they can jail a minor.
– 冒险弄点饼干 – 是的
– Risk it for the biscuit. -That’s right.
– 你准备好了吗? – 是的
– Are you alright? -Yeah.
很好,奥迪.闻一闻企鹅的味道
That’s it, Oddy. Get used to that penguin scent.
别担心,伙计.你的朋友很快就来了
Don’t worry, mate. Your friends will be here soon.
嘿,它们来了
Hey, here they come.
– 哦,喔 – 哦!
– Oh, wow. – Ooh!
去啊,口袋.去看看你的朋友
Go on, Pocket. Go see your friends.
现在,看看奥迪会怎样
Now, let’s see what Oddy’s made of.
– 啊!
– Ah!

Oh.
你知道吗?这样看来可行啊
What do you know? This might actually work.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?

Ha.
外婆一定很为我们骄傲
Grandma’s proud of us.
你的意思是?
How do you figure that?
当起风的时候
Well…when it’s Windy,
风会把她的吻吹过来
she’s blowing us kisses.
当太阳在海上升起来的时候,她会笑起来的
And when the sun sparkles off the water, she’s laughing.
在那里,她是天上的每一颗星星
And up there, she’s on every star in the sky
注视着我们
looking out for us.
谁给你讲的?
Who’s told you that?
妈妈.她总给我讲
Mum did. She tells me all the time.
你从这能看见半个世界
You can see half the world from up here.
我见识太短浅了,很抱歉
I sound so small town. I’m sorry.
没事的
Not at all.
如果你想看见世界的另一半
If you want to see the other half of the world,
也许我们可以从纽约开始
maybe we could start with New York.
是的,也许
Yeah, maybe.
– 也许? -也许
– Maybe? -Maybe.
– 是的,也许.我就认为你同意了啊
– Yeah, maybe. -l’ll take that as a yes.
奥迪,伙计,起开!
Oddy, mate, get off me!
– 让我休息一会儿,啊? – 起来,懒鬼
– Give it a break, huh? -Get up, sleepyhead.
我们必须在佐伊来之前离开小岛
We’ve got to get off the island before Zoe gets here.
好的,好的,给我点时间,好吗?
Alright, alright, just give us a minute, will you?
你得明白如果奥迪今晚自己跑去了
You realise if Oddy nails his solo run tonight,
我们就惨了
we are tickety-boo.
别和你妈妈说,好吗? 嗯?
Not a word to your mum, alright? Hmm?
好吗?
Pinky?
– 嘿! – 嘿,妈妈!
– Hi! -Hi, Mum!
哦,我想你
Oh, I missed you.
你和外公没惹麻烦吧?
You and Grandad didn’t get into any trouble, did you?
麻烦?当然没有!
Trouble? Us? Of course not!
–玩的怎么样?
–How was your trip?
哦,你知道,我觉得我爱上旅行了
Oh, you know, I think I might’ve caught the travel bug.
–哦,这是给你的
–Oh, this is for you.
这个送给你去冒险的.你可以用来拍照
This is for your adventures. You can take pictures with it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!