在把狗狗放到岛上之前
Before we put that dog on the island,
我们需要测试一下
we gotta come up with some tests
以确认它能承担起这件事
to make sure he’s up for it.
你不觉得把它独自放到岛上很冒险吗?
Don’t you think taking him to the island is pretty risky?
是的,但是,你知道
Yeah, but, you know,
如果你有饼干,你就会去冒险了
if you want the biscuit, you gotta risk it.
–现在,听着
–Now, listen.
别和你妈妈说,好吗?她现在够麻烦的了
Not a word to Mum, OK? She’s got enough on her plate right now.
我知道她错怪你了,不知道如何帮忙
I knew she was wrong about you not knowing how to help.
– 让我们开始吧 – 太好了!
– Let’s get to work. -Great!
我们有很多事情要做.所以我们要制定一个计划
We’ve got so much to do, so I’ve devised a plan.
狐狸 – 我们要确认
Fox – we have to make sure
奥迪要面对的残忍♥敌人
Oddy will be merciless in the face of the enemy.
企鹅群 – 我们必须确认它能够保护企鹅
Flocks – we have to make sure he’ll protect lots of penguins.
岩石- 我们必须确认奥迪
Rocks – we have to make sure Oddy,
– 一只家养狗…
-who’s just a house dog…
…能够对付野蛮的入侵者
…can cope with the rough terrain.
是的,所以…狐狸
Right. So…fox.
– 企鹅群,岩石
– Flocks. Rocks.
– 我喜欢
– I like it.
如果它通过了测试,我们就秘密地
If he passes the tests, we secretly
把它送到小岛上,这就意味着
put him on Middle Island, which means
想个办法不让妈妈知道
figuring out a way to get Mum off the scene.
我到是想了办法能从你手里
I gotta figure out a way of getting that stick
– 把小棍拿下来.- 嗯…
-out of your hand. -Um…
这个目前还在概念发展阶段
That’s still in the concept development stage.
什么概念? 你从哪学来的这些话?
Concept what? Where do you hear this stuff?
–布兰得利.他总说这些
–Bradley. He talks a lot.
如果能成功,我们会让妈妈很惊奇的
If it works, we surprise Mum,
让委员会改变主意,知道奥迪是个英雄
get council to change their minds and Oddball is a hero.
你知道,它的祖先是用来保卫皇帝的
You know, he was bred by the Italians to guard emperors,
所以也许这段歌♥剧能让它进入状态
so maybe this opera music will kick him into gear.
我是狐狸!
I’m a fox!
–是的,是的!不.不
–Yeah. Yeah! No. No.
抓住它.抓住它!
Get him. Get him!
鸡蛋和企鹅蛋
Chicken egg and this one’s a penguin egg.
你在看吗? 这个
Are you looking? That one.
现在,找出企鹅蛋
Now. Find the penguin egg.
– 这是网球
– That’s a tennis egg.
– 那边
-That way.
– 这是什么?
-What’s that?
不!
“No!
– 哦,恶心!
-Oh, yuck!
如果这个闻起来像狐狸的尿,它会攻击的
If it smells like fox wee, he’ll attack it.
–哦,天那
–Oh, jeez.
就这样吧,我放弃了
That’s it. I give up.
它和口袋很好
He was so good with Pocket.
– 有什么不同?
– What’s different?
我知道了,我知道了!
I know, I know! I know! I know!
是企鹅.它喜欢真的企鹅…
It’s the penguin. It’s like with real penguins…
– 它只得到了一半的线索
– He’s got half a clue.
看,他们要把它移到另一个岛上
Look, there’s talk of moving them to another island.
因为…不,我的意思是,只有17只企鹅了,伙计们
Because… No, I mean, we’re down to 17 penguins, guys.
但是这里是他们的家啊.他们刚游回来的
But this is their home. They’re just gonna swim back.
我知道,但是没用啊
Look, I know, but nothing’s working,
所以…最后的决定如何呢?
so…how about a final push?
佐伊,我需要更多的狐狸陷阱和毒药
Zoe, I need more fox traps and poison.
我们每天早上都要计数,杰克…
We should do a count each morning. And, Jack…
我需要你每天晚上呆在这里
I think I need you here every night.
每天…? 好吧,好吧
Every…? Yeah. Yeah.
没关系.我能处理的
Never mind. I’ll…l’ll figure it out.
哦,这能起作用吗?
Oh, this is totally gonna make a difference, isn’t it?
我很抱歉,妈妈
I’m sorry, Mum.
都同意养蜂吗?
All in favour of the beekeeping tours?
– 都反对? – 反对
– All opposed? – Nay.
议案被拒绝
Motion denied.
抱歉,埃洛依丝.也许会被叮伤的
Sorry, Eloise. Maybe if you had fewer stings, dear.
你知道…
You know…
…我顶着很大的压力把项目放在这里
…l’m under a lot of pressure to get things moving here
在沿海小镇事件之后
after the Maritime Village mess.
我感觉我们社区没有一个
I feel like the community doesn’t really
具有活力的地方
have a place in the tourist initiative.
他们很在意的,因为他们住在这里
They’re relevant because they live here.
多听,少说话.下一位?
More listening, less talking. Who’s next?
里奇,鲸鱼守护者
Rich, from the Whale Watchers.
– 下午好,委员们 – 又来了
– Afternoon, council members. -Here we go again.
这个小镇有个难以置信的待开♥发♥产业
This town has an incredible untapped asset.
每天,来自南部的鲸鱼
Every day, the southern right whale
游过我们的海岸,真是可惜啊
swims along our shores, just going to waste.
我觉得鲸鱼不这么认为
I doubt the whales see it that way.
你不能每次会议都这样,到这里来随便讲点什么
You can’t just come here and say the same thing every meeting.
那是那些可爱的动物应得的
Those lovely creatures deserve a state-of-the-art facility.
抱歉,先生们,我要打断一下
Sorry, gentlemen, I’m gonna stop you right there.
当时我到这个小镇上开♥发♥的第一个项目
The first thing that I explored when I came to town
就是鲸鱼馆.但是没有地方啊
was a whale watching centre. There’s no place for it.
所有的海岸边的好地方
All of the good vantage points along the coast
都归农场主所有,他们不会卖♥♥的
are either owned by farmers who will not sell,
要么就是被政♥府♥保护的
or they’re government-protected.
是的,这是事实
Well, yes, that is the case right now.
但是…是否在不久的未来
But…what if in the very near future,
会有个地方建造我们的中心的?
there was a place to build our centre?
而且还会有礼品店…所以
Plus we’d have a gift shop, so…cha-ching.
够了,法官,投票吧
Enough of this. Judge, call a vote.
抱歉,市长,稍等一下,你说你能找到
I’m sorry, Mayor, just one moment, have you found
合适的地方做为鲸鱼馆?
a suitable location for a whale watching centre?
– 我们发现了个岩洞. – 是的
– Seems we’ve found a loophole. -Yeah.
真的吗?好吧,我很惊奇, 我没能发现
Really? Well, I’m surprised that I didn’t find that.
我很喜欢岩洞
I am a huge fan of loopholes.
你知道,先生们女生们
You know, ladies and gentlemen,
沿海小镇会重新开业的
the Maritime Village will reopen.
这个毫无疑问.但是这个…这个…
That’s a given. But this…this is…
想象一下小镇的未来前景
Well, this is the logical next step in your town’s image.
要挣旅游者的钱吗?啊?
You want tourism dollars, huh?
你想合适的工作吗?
You want… you want sustainable jobs?
你想有个适合户外形象的解决方案吗?
You want a solution that fits with your outdoorsy image?
– 看起来不错,斯莱特先生. -WWW
– Looking good, Mr Slater. -The WWW.
瓦南布尔鲸鱼馆
Warrnambool Whale Watchers.
我喜欢这个!很粘人
I like that! That is sticky.
很粘人,很新鲜,很合适
It’s sticky. It’s fresh. It’s right now.
里奇的鲸鱼馆很重要
Rich the whale watcher is onto something.
我们的镇子展示的是我们的过去
We’ll have the village to show us the past
我们要建新的鲸鱼馆来展示我们的未来
and we’ll have the new centre to show us the future.
– 都赞成吗? – 赞成
– All in favour? – Aye.
议案通过
Motion approved.
等一下.我还不知道地点在哪呢
Hold on. We don’t know where their spot is yet.
– 是的,当然有了 – 小岛上
– Yeah, sure we do. -Middle Island.
什么? 你是怎么知道的?
What? How did you know that?
就像我说的,这几个家伙每次来都讲这些
Like I said, these guys pitch the same thing every meeting.
啊,关键时刻
Ah, crunch time.
我们和奥迪一起上岛
So we camp on the island with Oddball
如果一切都正常的话,他要独♥立♥生活
and if everything goes alright, he’s on his own.
晚上睡觉,早上起床
Drop-offs after dark and pick-ups before dawn.
我要和杰克提前谈谈
I’ll need to have a little chat with Jack beforehand.
我们不能妨碍他,是吧?
We can’t have him interfering, can we?
我知道该如何对付妈妈
I think I know how to deal with Mum.
很好!
Great!
– 你从不做晚饭的
-You never cook dinner.
你真的喜欢他
You definitely like him.
我们不能就这么宣布鲸鱼馆的事
We can’t announce whales just yet.
还有些事情要搞清楚
I just need some time to work a couple of things out.