这样可以把新闻搁置一段时间
that can hold the news cycle
就像心碎的小天使的故事
like the story of a broken-hearted little angel.
一个女孩非常爱她的狗狗…
A girl who loves her dog…
— 她充满爱意
–..she grew up loving.
大人,既然这是您最后的决定
And, Your Honour, since it is ultimately your decision,
我觉得每个故事都有它自己的反派人物
well, I guess every story needs its villain.
斯莱特先生说的在理
Mr Slater does make a valid point.
是的,没错
Yes, he does.
马什先生,最后一次机会
Last chance, Mr Marsh.
奥迪只能呆在你的农场里
Oddball stays confined to your farm.
如果它敢迈入镇子一步的话
If he so much as sets one paw within these city limits,
一切就结束了
it’s the end of the line.
清楚了吗?
Is that clear?
– 一切就结束了! -好的
– The end of the line! -Yes.
结案
Case closed.
我不得不说布兰得利那小子有两手
Well, I gotta say that Bradley bozo’s got some chops.
你怎么对此这么无所谓呢?
How can you be so cavalier about this?
我们刚躲过一劫
We dodged a bullet in there.
哦,我是想积极点
Oh, I’m just trying to stay positive.
你怎么这么好欺负?
What are you so bent about?
坦白讲,我们的确躲过了一劫
Let’s be honest. We’ve dodged bigger bullets than this.
爸爸,我已经告诉过你了
Dad, I told you this already. Look, none of this would
如果你早上听我的就不会发生这种事了
have happened if you’d listened to me this morning.
– 让我们上车吧.快点. – 再见,亲爱的
– Let’s go to the car. Come on. -See ya, darl.
– 再见 – 外公…
– See ya. -Dad…
企鹅几乎灭绝了
The penguins are almost gone.
如果少于10只的话,委员会就会关闭避难所的
If we’re below 10 next month, council are shutting us down.
这些官僚的家伙!他们不知道他们…
Those bureaucrats! They wouldn’t know if they…
和他们无关,爸爸
It’s not them anymore, Dad.
这是自然规律
Nature is taking its course.
没有企鹅就没有避难所
No penguins means no sanctuary.
没有避难所也就失去了工作…
No sanctuary means no job and…
拿就没什么能适合我的了
Well, there might not be anything here for me.
我也得让李维想想
I have Livvie to think of.
我会为企鹅而努力的
I will fight for the penguins,
但是我接下来该怎么办
but I’m also thinking about what’s next.
我告诉你接下来该做什么
I’ll tell you what’s next.
我要进去,告诉那帮傻瓜
I’m gonna march in there and tell those imbeciles
– 他们必须取消他们的…- 不,爸爸!爸爸!别说了!
-they’ve gotta pull their… -No, Dad! Dad! Just stop!
除非你能把企鹅带回来,否则就别说了
Unless you can bring the penguins back, just stop.
你今天做的够多了
You have done more than enough for today.
– 妈妈!
– Mum!
别让他弄了!
Stop him now!
– 你又不是企鹅,爸爸. – 快点,宝贝
– You’re not a penguin, Dad. – Come on, darling.
看镜头,我才能看见你
Look at the camera so I can see you.
给我带你微笑
Give us a smile or something.
还有你,艾米丽? 快点,亲爱的
What about you, Em? Come on, darl.
我要逗你笑一个吗? 好了
Do I get a smile out of you? There you go.
如果你起的够早的话
And if you get up early enough,
你能看见它们在小山里排队行走去捕鱼
you can see them marching down the hill on their way to fish.
即使它们要去捕鱼的地方
But even if their fishing adventures
有几百里远
take them hundreds of miles away,
它们都不会忘记自己的家在哪里
they never forget where home is.
因为他们互相依靠
Because they depend on each other
每天晚上回到企鹅的天堂
to march back to bed every night in a penguin parade.
即使它们要去捕鱼的地方
But even if their fishing adventures
有几百里远
take them hundreds of miles away,
它们都不会忘记自己的家在哪里
they never forget where home is.
因为他们互相依靠
Because they depend on each other.
你在这里干什么呢,伙计?
What are you doing down there, mate?
哦,你没事.伙计.我抓住你了
Oh. You’re alright, mate. I got you.
– 怎么了?
– What’s wrong?
和狡猾的狐狸吵架吗?
Ah. Tangled with a no-good fox, eh?
–没事的
–Alright.
我帮你治疗
We’ll get you fixed up.
没事的.让我来看看
Alright. Let’s have a look at you.
–奥迪,出去
–Oddball, get out.
我们抓到了一只受伤的企鹅,出去
We’ve got an injured player on the bench. Out you get.
杰西
Jesus.
–你得习惯它
–You’ll get used to him.
我们来看看.我看见过小鸡的
There we go. I’ve seen it in chickens.
我看见过人类的
I’ve even seen it in humans.
所以,我想一定和企鹅的一样
So it’s gotta be the same with penguins.
如果你受了伤害,女孩们是不会过来的
If you’re damaged goods, girls just won’t come near ya.
如果你要得到女孩子,这无疑是个坏消息
That’s bad news if you’re trying to get a lady.
因为除非你痊愈了,否则你得不到女孩子
‘Cause you can’t get a lady unless you’re all fixed up.
嗯? 还不坏吧?
Eh? Wasn’t that bad, was it?
你是个很漂亮的家伙,不是吗?
You’re a good-looking young fella, aren’t you?
让我们离开医务室,到病房♥去
Let’s get you out of sick bay and into the recovery ward.
好孩子.好孩子
That’s a boy. That’s a boy.
过来,我们上♥床♥去
Come on. Let’s get you to bed.
什么?那是什么?
What? What’s that?
奥迪,睡觉吧.我去看看米西
Oddball, go back to sleep. I’ll check on Missy.
是什么,米西? 看见什么了,宝贝?
What is it, Missy? What do you see, girl?
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
还好…
Well…
我被吓到了
Well, I’ll be blowed.
我不能让米西干这事.不管怎样,它还要呆在这里
We can’t use Missy, anyway. She’s gotta stay here.
– 照看你们这些家伙
– And look after you girls.
嗯? 不,卡伦,我觉得这可行.我们去拯救企鹅
Huh? No, Karen, this can work. I mean, we save the penguins,
所有一切会回归正轨的
everything goes back to the way it was.
奥迪找到了他
Oddy’s got it in him somewhere.
我的意思是,它是马雷马狗.他们被寄予厚望
I mean, he’s a Maremma dog. It’s what they’re supposed to do.
另外…企鹅已经快成盘中美餐了
Plus…penguins are just chickens in tuxedos.
–是的,我知道
–Yeah, I know.
我知道,芭芭拉.是有点冒险,这是奥迪
I know, Barbara. It’s risky. It’s Oddball.
你知道,如果它去南部,它会这么做的
You know, if it goes south, he’s done for.
但是如果可以的话,奥迪能胜任
But if this works, and Oddball can pick up
一些巧克力饼,另外再加点
just a few brownie points in the bargain,
呱呱饼,嘿?
then whacko-the-diddly-oh, huh?
– 我做的对吗?
– Am I right?
是的!我做的对,不是吗?谢谢我和聊天
Yeah! I’m right, aren’t I? Thanks for the chat.
– OK,你闭上眼睛了吗? – 是的
– OK. Are your eyes closed? -Yep.
– 好了. 继续闭眼, – 闭着呢
– Alright. Keep ’em closed. -They are.
– 还是闭着眼的吗? – 是的
– They still closed? -Yep.
好的,稍等
Alright. Hang on a minute.
别睁开哦
Don’t open them yet.
– 没睁开吧? – 没有
-Done yet? -Not yet.
– 现在? 快点,伙计
– Now? -Come on, mate.
好了,睁开吧
Alright. Now open them.
–哦!
–Oh!
–别动
–Stay.
没事,你可以靠近点
It’s alright. You can get closer.
哈喽,小家伙.哦.
Hello, little one. Oh, wow.
– 他叫什么名字? -哦,他说吧
– What’s his name? -Oh, well, you tell me.
口袋.叫它口袋吧
Pocket. We’ll call him Pocket.
好吧,小口袋
Well, in that case, young Pocket there’s
– 还有个弯曲的小翅膀
-got a crook wing.
但是很漂亮,他会很快回家的
But pretty soon he’ll be right to go home.
它已经离家很久了,外公
He won’t have a home for much longer, Grandad.
哦,还有件惊喜的事情
Oh, that’s part two of the surprise.
过来一下
Come here for a minute.
你知道,奥迪在农场里也没什么事干
As we know, Oddball isn’t much chop on the farm.
…但是结果是…
But it turns out that…
…它照顾鸡群不合适
…what he lacks in looking after chickens…
…它到是可以去照看企鹅
…he makes up for in taking care of penguins.
外公,你真是个天才!
Grandad, you’re a genius!
是的,现在只是个推测
Yeah, well, right now it’s just a theory.
你来了
That’s where you come in.
我需要你的帮助
I’m gonna need your help.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!