外公,你不应该带奥迪去镇上!
Grandad, you’re not supposed to bring Oddball into town!
–哦,嘘!
–Oh, shoo!
嘘!走开!走!
Shoo! Get away! Go!
我看见你在里面. 赶快出来!
I see you in there. Get out here now!
如果你不出来,我就进去把你拖出来
If you don’t, I’m gonna come in there and drag you out.
– 哦,不
– Oh, no.
快点,笨狗.快出来!
Come on, you dopey thing. Get out here!
别弄领带!
Not the tie!
你哪弄的?嘿?
What have you got there? Hey?
快点,给我看看这是什么
Come on, show me what you’ve got.
哦,是的,你想打架,是吗?
Oh, yeah, he’s got a bit of fight, don’t you?
这是什么?你从哪弄来的?
What is it? Where did you get that?
– 嘿 – 嘿.你去哪了?
– Hi. -Hey. Where have you been?
– 呃… -嘿,嗯!
– Uh… – Hi, Mum!
嘿,我很抱歉
Hi. I’m so sorry.
我们在一起的第一个早上就搞的一团糟
Our first morning together has just turned into a mess.
哦,没事的.嘿,我喜欢这样
Oh, that’s OK. Hey, I like your mess.
– 走吧 – 出去…等下,现在出去?
– Let’s go. -Go… Wait, go? Now?
是啊,他会进来的,然后你就麻烦了
Yeah. He’ll just come in and then you’ll be trapped.
别担心.快走别停留
Don’t worry. Keep it fast and don’t stop moving.
– 恩, – 嘿,爸爸!是的
– Hmm. -Hi, Dad! Right.
– 我们走吧?
– Let’s get going, eh?
嘿.我是布兰得利 斯莱特
Hi. Uh, Bradley Slater.
我们见过的…
We’ve met, um…
– 哦
– Oh.
爸爸,奥迪不允许到镇上来的
Dad, Oddy’s not supposed to be in town.
你不能再被警告了
You can’t afford a repeat of last time.
这不是镇子,这是你的家而且还有栅栏
Well, this isn’t town and your yard’s got a fence.
好吧,我有很多地方要去而且还有很多事情做
Alright, we’ve all got places to go and things to do.
今晚还有个开业仪式的演练
I’ve got a big rehearsal tonight for the opening night.
– 再见 – 他在这里做什么?
– Goodbye. -What’s he doing here?
我早上让他走的
I was called away early this morning
布兰得利帮了我们很多.你干的,是吗?
and Bradley really helped us out. You behaved, right?
哦,我们实际上是好朋友
Oh, we’re practically BFFs.
好吧,快点上车
Alright, come on, then. Chop-chop. Hop into the truck.
布兰得利帮了忙,是吗?
Bradley helped out, eh?
真的啊? 你和旅行专家,啊?
Really? You and the tourism blow-in, huh?
…我喜欢他
l…l like him.
他不介意我是单身母亲
And he’s not scared away by the single mum thing,
所以别把这是弄砸了
so don’t screw this up, OK?
好的.这不关我事
Alright. It’s none of my business.
–哦,要走了,贝蒂
–Oh, just grind away, Betty.
快点,亲爱的,路上少说话
Come on, darling. Hold your tongue to your left.
–路途还远着呢
–Too far.
– 试试右边
– Try the right.
– 不,试试左边
– No. Try the left.
– 不.试试中间
– No. Try the middle.
不.熄火了,啊!
Nope. Out more. Ah!
是中间.走了.奥迪!
Tongue out the middle. Come on, Oddy!
哦,这个布兰得利,你觉得怎样?
Uh, this Bradley, what do you think?
他给我买♥♥了鞋子
He tried to buy me off with shoes.
上帝啊
Lord help us.
如果你需要任何东西可以找我
Well, you know if you ever need anything, I’m always here.
–奥迪!
–Oddball!
– 好恶心! – 哦!哦,喔哦
– Gross! -Oh! Oh, wow.
– 可恶的家伙 -像是切洋葱流眼泪一样
– Eugh, yuck! -That’d make an onion cry.
真讨厌,好恶心!
That is disgusting. Definitely yuck!
奥迪,这是不对的
Oddball, that is wrong.
哈喽,小家伙
Hello, little one.
小镇重新开放
Reopening the village
这里是旅行者的第一站
is the first stop in my tourism initiative.
我们进行了个性化
We have costumed re-enactors,
这是可爱的南部鲸鱼
this delightful southern right whale.
哦,伙计们!我喜欢你们很准时,好的,这里
Oh, guys! I love you for being on time. OK, here.
好的.小心点.过来,过来
Right, there. Nice and slow. Come on, come on.
放到这里
Place it here.
这里是演出的主要部分
This is the piece de resistance of the entire show.
还行吗?
Is it good?
这里有两个投影机
There are only two of these projectors in the entire world.
你无法相信我们设计的一系列活动
You wouldn’t believe the strings I had to pull to get this.
好的,我们开启它之后
Alright, we will fire it up
然后我们把电影投放到上升的水雾中…
and then we project the movie off the rising mist…
观众到那时候会很惊讶的,市长小姐
The crowd will ooh and ah, and in that moment, Ms Mayor,
我们正式宣布它对外营业
we will officially be open for business.
早上好!玩的开心.嘿!
Good morning! Have fun today. Hi!
啊,我们到了.很准时
Ah, there you go. And on time, to boot.
–奥迪
–Oddy.
我下午来接你
See you this afternoon when I pick you up.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
昨晚又有一只企鹅
There was another penguin
在自然保护区被杀了
killed at the reserve last night.
所以妈妈早上没在家
That’s why Mum wasn’t home this morning.
哦,是啊.她都没办法了
Oh, right. She’s running out of options.
他们做了很多努力
They’ve tried everything.
我确信你妈妈会有办法的
Well, I’m sure your mum will come up with something.
– 她看起来总是… – 嘿,李维,嘿,奥迪
– She always seems to… – Hey, Livvie. Hey, Oddball.
你的朋友来了.放学见
Your friend’s there. See you after school, darl.
– 再见
– See ya.
– 奥迪! – 奥迪!
– Oddy! – Oddball!
他又去了! 快跑,奥迪!
He’s taking another runner! Go, Oddball!
李维,关上门,关门!
Livvie, shut the door, shut the door!
– 外公,快走! – 安全带!
– Grandad, go! – Seatbelt!
注意看它.坐好
Keen your eye on him. Hang on.
– 奥迪!
-Oddball!
– 你看见它了吗? 他在那!
– Can you see him? – There he is!
哦!哦!
Oh! Oh!
哦,我的天那!
Oh, my goodness!
哦,不.他转弯了
Oh, no. He’s turning around.
– 奥迪! – 你得制止他!
– Oddball! – You’ve gotta stop him!
哦!
Ow!
– 哦!
– Ooh!
抓住那狗
Stop that dog!
哦! 哦!
Ooh! Ooh!
哦!
Ow!
明天早上,所有在维多利亚的人
By tomorrow morning, everyone in Victoria
都要叫这个名字:瓦南布尔
will be saying the name Warrnambool.
奥迪!
Oddball!
– 小心!
– Watch out!
不,不,不,不,不!
No,no,no,no,no,no!
啊!啊!
Ah! Ah!
快抓住鲸鱼
Somebody secure the whale!
抓住它,抓住它,抓住它!
Grab it, grab it, grab it!
这狗疯了
That dog’s out of control.
格斯中士返回基地,这里有情况
Sergeant Gosch to base. We have a situation here.
伯恩斯法官,奥迪
Judge Burns, couldn’t Oddball
可以去教导学校吗?
go to an obedience school?
马什小姐,这只狗已经是第三次闹事了
Miss Marsh, this is the third time the dog’s been in trouble.
我们得支持
We have the support
快速路尽快完成
to fast-track what needs to be done.
它太危险了
And he is obviously dangerous.
嘿!奥迪不危险
Huh! Oddball isn’t dangerous.
它只是很好奇…就这样
He’s just…curious, that’s all.
我很抱歉.大人,我是否可以?
I’m sorry. Your Honour, if I may?
除非这条狗活着否则旅游业毫无生机
The tourism initiative is dead unless this dog is alive.
但是这条狗毁了你辛苦的工作
But that dog ruined your hard work.
很对,我知道
Precisely. I know that.
但是这就是我不想让它再次毁了它
But that’s why I don’t want him to ruin it again.
看,我们可以推迟重新开业的时间
Look, we can postpone the reopening.
这不是个问题,但是新闻要发布了
That’s not a problem. But there’s press in town.
这里不是鲸鱼小镇
And there isn’t a whaling village in the entire world