这段铁路早废弃了
It’s abandoned.
整个郡都遍布着废弃的铁路线
See, the county’s covered with abandoned spur lines.
当矿井枯竭后 对应的铁路也就废弃生锈了
A mine shuts down, the track just rusts over.
八块二
$8.20.
这就值八块二
This is worth eight twenty?
一吨♥
A ton.
开干吧
Come on.
-拉 拉 -这一大块估计就有一吨♥了吧
– Go, go! – This thing weighs a ton all by itself!
四百磅
Four-hundred pounds.
四百磅
Four-hundred pounds?
好吧
All right.
奥戴尔 也就是说它值一块六毛五吗
O’Dell, you’re sayin’ this thing is worth a buck 65?
奥戴尔
O’Dell?
这条是废弃的铁路 看看这铁锈
I-It’s abandoned. Uh, look at the rust.
柯塔二号♥矿井51年就关闭了
Caretta number two shut down in ’51.
该死
Shit!
搬回去 搬回去 快搬
Get it up! Get it up! Just get it up!
别搬了 快阻止那列火车
Forget it! Forget it! Just stop the train!
罗伊·李
Roy Lee!
停下 停下 铁轨断了
Stop! Stop! The track’s out!
停下 快停车
Stop! Stop! Stop it!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
你让我流泪
You made me cry
当你说再见
When you said good-bye
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
我泪如雨下
My tears fell like rain
SAE10-20型的钢材
S.A.E. 10-20 bar stock.
然后转30度斜角 当燃料燃烧时
Then go 30 degrees crucial. When the fuel combusts,
会产生可控的爆♥炸♥
i-it creates a controlled explosion.
喷管会引导热气流
The nozzle directs a, a, a river of hot gas…
使其在通过喷管口时
tha-that can reach th-the speed of sound
达到音速
when it hits the mouth of the nozzle!
-昆汀 -抱歉
– Hey, Quentin. – Sorry.
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
这叫锥形钻孔法
It’s called a tapered bore.
锥形钻孔 他正在一点一点地钻
A tapered bore. Now he’s takin’ off just a little bit at a time.
海雀五号♥
你罪有应得
You are to blame
再会吧
Oh well. Good-bye
即使我会哭泣
Although I’ll cry
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
我泪如雨下
My tears fell like rain
好样的 好样的
Good deed, good deed.
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
你罪有应得
You’re the one to blame
我担心添加推进剂的重量
I’m concerned that the mass of the added propellant
和火箭的净重相比太小了
compared to the mass of the empty rocket will be too little.
他怕火箭太重了
Uh, he’s afraid it’ll be too heavy.
做长一些不就行了
Why don’t we just make it longer?
增加长度能提高推进剂容量
Longer would allow increased volume for the propellant
同时又不会额外增重
without much additional mass.
好主意
Great idea.
你让我流泪
Well, you made me cry
当你说再见
When you said good-bye
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
我泪如雨下
My tears fell like rain
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
你罪有应得
You’re the one to blame
这次不错
We got one!
再会吧
Oh well. Good-bye
即使我会哭泣
Although I’ll cry
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
我泪如雨下
My tears fell like rain
使我蒙羞
Ain’t that a shame
你罪有应得
You’re the one to blame
我猜失败的原因是
My guess is, is we’re gettin’
推进剂内部存在气泡
air pockets in the body of the propellant.
点火后气泡成了小型燃烧室导致内部爆♥炸♥
When the fire hits ’em, they act like little combustion chambers.
我们需要一些液态粘结剂什么的
I think we’re gonna need a liquid binder of some sort.
-用汽油怎么样 -真是个好主意
– What about gasoline? – That’s a good idea.
五个身份不明的高中生
“Four unidentifiable high school students
在今早试验他们的玩具火箭时不幸丧生
lost their lives earlier this mornin’ when their toy rocket exploded.”
酒精呢 酒精很稳定
Alcohol. I mean, alcohol’s stable.
而且它能快速蒸发
And it’ll evaporate quickly.
可以 但必须是纯酒精
Yeah, but it’d have to be 100% undiluted.
公♥司♥里卖♥♥的那些用水勾兑过的可不行
None of that watered-down stuff they sell at the company store.
不知道哪儿能搞到
I have no idea where we could find that.
我认识这帮人 让我来和他们谈就行
Listen. I know these fellas, so let me do all the talkin’.
我保证啥也不说
I’m not gonna say a word.
他们都称我极速小子
Now they often call me Speedo
这不就是火箭燃料了吗
Is that rocket fuel or what?
他们都称我极速小子
Now they often call me Speedo
但我真名叫厄尔
But my real name is Mr. Earl
有人叫我乔
Well, now some may call me Joe
有人叫我莫伊
Some may call me Moe
记住极速小子永远不懈怠
Just remember Speedo He don’t ever take it slow
他们都称我极速小子
Well, now they often call me Speedo
因为我从不浪费光阴
‘Cause I don’t believe in wastin’time
-这下可好 -他们怎么找到的
– Great. – How’d they find out about it?
我哥哥
My brother.
要是这次搞砸了
You know, we poop out this time,
我们会成为整个郡的笑柄
the whole county’s gonna be laughin’ at us.
-他们爱咋想咋想 -你说的容易 昆汀
– Who cares what any of them think? – Easy for you to say, Quentin.
-你已经习惯被嘲笑了 -够了
– You’re used to people makin’ fun of you. – All right now.
昆汀说得对
Quentin’s right, y’all.
霍默 你不需要向别人证明什么
Homer, you don’t have to prove anything to anybody.
记住这一点
You remember that.
好好准备发射这枚火箭
Now go launch yourself a rocket.
-快开始吧 伙计 -霍默
– Come on, boy. – Homer!
你好啊 桃乐茜
Hello, Dorothy.
-这东西真能飞起来吗 -它
– Is that thing really gonna fly? – Well, it, uh…
这玩意儿最好飞起来
That thing had better fly,
不然你就等着当一辈子处♥男♥吧
or you can kiss your chances of losin’ your virginity good-bye.
你们非得跑这儿来玩球吗
Hey, couldn’t you guys find somethin’ better to do?
周六我们没有练习赛
Hey, listen. There’s no practice on Saturdays.
看你们这帮娘炮表演是镇上唯一的乐子了
You little sisters are the only entertainment in town.
本来打算去沃尔镇的 后来一想
Yeah, we were gonna drive over to War, but then we thought,
不如来看看霍默怎么把自己炸飞吧
hey, let’s go see Homer blow himself up.
真有趣 吉姆
That’s real funny, Jim.
霍默 赶紧的 时间宝贵
Hey, Homer. Come on. We don’t got all day.
-闭嘴 吉姆 -霍默 都准备好了吗
– Shut up, Jim. – Homer, everything ready?
-等等 -还要等什么
– Wait, wait. – What? What do you mean, wait?
你要去哪儿
Where are you goin’?
赶快开始吧
Hurry up, y’all.
好吧 没人拉绳它也飞不起来
All right. It won’t fly unless somebody pulls the string.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six,
五 四
five, four
天哪
Oh, my God!
-霍默 简直难以置信 -走吧 桃乐茜
– Homer, that was unbelievable! – Let’s go, Dorothy.
告诉你什么才叫难以置信
I’ll tell you what’s unbelievable…
足球队队长竟然吃你的醋了
the captain of the football team bein’ jealous of you.
现在有信心参加科学展了吧
What you think about gettin’ in that science fair now?
或许真有希望
I think we got a chance.
愿上帝保佑她
Well, bless her heart.
乔安妮阿姨差不多一年半没见你了
Aunt Joanne hasn’t seen you in about a year and a half.
-你看起来就像根腊肠 -才不呢
– You look like a sausage. – He does not.
生日快乐 霍默
Happy birthday, Homer.
穿穿就会撑大的
It’ll stretch some when you wear it.
-记着给人家寄一张答谢卡 -好的
– You be sure and send her a nice thank you note now. – All right.
约翰